3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + WT by LaikDink + Gallery unlock by DarkAssassin

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 769 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Dragis

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I cannot figure out how to get the Stacy ending. I played the bloody minigames and won all, had the 3-way and then got the bad Mary ending. I threw the volleyball minigame and got the good Mary ending. JUst cannot figure out how to get Mary and Freddy shot for the Stacy ending.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Developer: CSkin Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight the recommended choice and both choices for two scenes . Enjoy
P/s: Updated to v1.0
P/s 2: Fixed Ch1+ch2 problems
Download:
View attachment 1810587 View attachment 1810598 View attachment 1810600
hey the game stops at ch 5. when i tried game without the mod it continues. please check at your end.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Developer: CSkin Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight the recommended choice and both choices for two scenes . Enjoy
P/s: Updated to v1.0
P/s 2: Fixed Ch1+ch2 problems
Download: MEGA
View attachment 1810587 View attachment 1810598 View attachment 1810600
does this work on the steamversion. nevermind i bought steam WT. just as good

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Having an issue progressing past the morning of day 10. Talk to Nikki then open the phone to message Stacey about when they're leaving but nothing after that. No reply or ability to message anything else. Can't close the phone either. I was playing vanilla version on JoiPlay then tried the mod to see if maybe that fixed it but no dice. Screenshot_20230521_200227_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Late edit: I managed to get past it using 0x52's Ren'py tool to jump ahead to the next scene which was something like d10morning or something similar. No issues doing so and finished the game with Mary's route.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't know if there are multiple endings.....but I got the "this turned into absolute horse-shit" ending.

WTF?

Story not even half developed and a twist ending that M. Night Shyamalan would have been embarrassed about welded onto the "end".

I wish I had those hours back.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if there are multiple endings.....but I got the "this turned into absolute horse-shit" ending.

WTF?

Story not even half developed and a twist ending that M. Night Shyamalan would have been embarrassed about welded onto the "end".

I wish I had those hours back.
just read thru half the thread, game got 9 good/bad - single li endings
9 endings, 2, 3

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
The walktrough mod does not contain the ending with the ex

Broken game with game mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/CH6.rpy", line 2922, in script
    if erinpath or ch4askondatemod:
  File "game/CH6.rpy", line 2922, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch4askondatemod' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/CH6.rpy", line 2922, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/CH6.rpy", line 2922, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch4askondatemod' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Alive 1.0
Fri Jun  9 13:47:30 2023
I just tested without the mod, no problem

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Tonya ending? She always goes full retard with Erin at the bar and then disappears, and I dont know how to avoid dating Erin.
Nvm, got that whore.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
ok I kinda liked this at first but something is seriously fucked with the paths or I dunno... I shot down pretty much everyone I could other than Mary, and then at the beach house we are like can we still be friends? What the fuck is this...

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
This game need some fixes I got stuck where I cant progress further... the issue happened the day you're about to travel when you pick your phone it just give no option to proceed.

Babben123

May 20, 2023
After staying the night at Nikki and Erin, when Nikki asks "When are we supposed to be leaving?" I get stuck when the MC opens his telephone. The message that is usually clickable is already sent and i can't progress. Tried new saves, reinstalling etc. (Running windows version on joiplay (if that helps))

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
This game need some fixes I got stuck where I cant progress further... the issue happened the day you're about to travel when you pick your phone it just give no option to proceed.
After staying the night at Nikki and Erin, when Nikki asks "When are we supposed to be leaving?" I get stuck when the MC opens his telephone. The message that is usually clickable is already sent and i can't progress. Tried new saves, reinstalling etc. (Running windows version on joiplay (if that helps))
Are you guys playing the game modded? I know the mod breaks a couple of things, and has some trouble with phone related stuff. Every version *I* have, it works perfectly - and I've had no complaints through any official download sources of anything similar.

what's the name of dev's new game? and when will he/she release it here?
The game isn't out yet, I'm currently working on the first chapter. It will probably be up on my patreon sometime in late august or september, as I'm only about halfway through production of the first release, and it's intended to be a rather sizeable v1.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I never did play this game all the way through. Lost interest I guess. Does the MC ever get with the redhead girlfriend of the guy that works at the club/bar?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes