3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
PSA: I am currently in search of ONE beta tester on steam for Linux.

If you run steam on Linux and would be willing to beta test a few things for me, send me a DM.

(You'll recieve a beta key on steam, which will become a retail key once the game is released on April 14th. All that's required is that you are running steam on linux and can spare an hour to test some things.)

Reactions: Chaosguy

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Oh hey, this is here. Well, I might as well make a few notes. First, I have no clue which version of the game this is. (Steam, itch, patreon - they're all different).

Second, the game is complete. There will be no more updates barring a possible bug fix if any more show up. (I'm pretty sure they've all been fixed by now, though itch is behind so if this is the itch version there might be some.) I've already started working on a new game, I'll have a public announcement regarding it on my patreon page some time between now and whenever I plan on releasing it.

This game currently has 7 (9 really) distinct endings. If you're the type who only likes playing through a game once, enjoy the ending you get. If you're a collect em all type, have fun finding them all!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Alive [1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (4.1 GB/ 852 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Alive [Chapter 1-7, v1.0] [CSkin Games] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.1GB
Repack size: 1.46GB

PC = / / / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).
Did this as a request since its completed project now, you may also check smaller repack by Asenaris in above post.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2022
uhh how do you even get the bottom 3 scenes? Even if you reject all girls, you're locked into the Erin path.

I got the endings for the main 3 girls and Tonya (which doesn't have a sex scene). No clue about the rest.

Like, I just started a new playthrough, told Erin to go fuck herself at every opportunity, and I still get her ending.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Alive-CSKINGAMES-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes