3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I'm typing this as I go, I apologize for how long it will be, I'm kinda exited to play this one so I'll do this live feedback thing.

I'm cofused about the oppening scene is that the future or past? I hope it is the past, not a fan of games that start in the future. sigh, it looks like is was the future.

I think I saw someone complaining that the club choice was a non-choice, I don't think they understand what a non-choice is, although I do think it would be better if the mc didn't decide stuff withouth player imput I also know we have to give some control to the dev or the story would get too convoluted.

Did not talking to the girl at the cofee just close up a whole relationship line? I would like if things were a little clearer or at least the option to ativate hints or something, I wouldn't choose differently but it would be nice to know.

kinda wish I wasn't forced to "buy" Gabby a drink, she sounded like an asshole. I could at least reject her after the fact, that is good, didn't like he attitude at all, and I'm a whore so that is saying something.

not a fan of the buttons for the streangh work out, maybe wasd or the same as the other one would be better, just wasn't confortable to span click, also I'm on a huge screen so the buttons some times were out of my field of view, this last one is more on me than anything else but still.

The interaction with the clothing store clerk was funny. +1

the Mary thing was ambiguos, it felt like I either reject the idea of being with her or I have to say something kinda of shitty, like either "I won't because I don't want to be with her at all" or "No promisses that I won't take advantage of her", is she a minor? if she is supposed to be a minor than yeah MC did good, I as the player didn't have any indication of that though.

Mc slut shamed Gabby -1

See bacause of the interaction with Nikki above now I feel like an A-hole for telling Mary I'll call her.

Lots of choices, I like that +5

Erin was fun, and I like that we could stop it cause she was way too drunk. +1

Mary is super cute. +1

I like the interaction with Mary and how the Mc is sincere, the game is giving me monogamy vibes but let's see if the story is good enough to get me through. +1

I like the dialog a lot so far, very good. +2,5

MC didn't tell Nikki about what happened with Mary, understandable given the situation they were in but still -0,5

Mc mentions "how these people know where I live" and "They know I have a front door right?" I'm guessing this is because of some choice I didn't make and it kinda just sliped in there?

Loving the dialog +2,5

The site went into maintenence and I lost I think 2 other things, and just remember this one, It feels too monogamous for me, everything about the game is good from what I've played 10/10 but it just isn't for me, monogamous slice-of-life isn't my thing. But good job dev, and good luck I hope you are successful.
you should have used the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mcclem5257

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I wanted the Nikki ending, I got the Nikki ending... Great. Done.

Thank you Dev for a entertaining Game. Good luck for the new one.

Peace :D

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Is there any ending besides nikki , erin and mary......?

I'm a lot less worried about spoilers now since the game has already been on steam for a while, so here you go:

There's 2 endings where you die. (Both occur before the end of the game). There's Nikki's main ending, Erin's ending (which has 2 very minor variants). There's Mary's good ending, Mary's bad ending, Tonya's ending, Stacey's ending, and Abby's ending.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, I know there's a Stacey ending, but how the hell do you get it? :unsure:

(Yes, I plan to break up my "best friend" and his girlfriend so I can steal her. Because redheads.)
Stacey is my fovorite character and her ending is really good imo.

There is one important part missing in that list. When the stalker shows up you need to fail (or half fail) if you go for his gun, so Mary gets shoot. If Mary isn't shoot, you will get a really bad ending.

As for the bad ending you get
MC becomes a drunk, Mary breaks up with him and no Stacey either....
Well, you can get back with that shitty ex :poop:

Sadly i don't think there is an ending where you end up with both Mary and Stacey, or at least i haven't found it.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm a lot less worried about spoilers now since the game has already been on steam for a while, so here you go:

There's 2 endings where you die. (Both occur before the end of the game). There's Nikki's main ending, Erin's ending (which has 2 very minor variants). There's Mary's good ending, Mary's bad ending, Tonya's ending, Stacey's ending, and Abby's ending.
How to get stacey ending.....i got abby,mary,erin & nikki & who's tonya...& also how to get her ending...?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: CSkin Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight the recommended choice and both choices for two scenes . Enjoy
P/s: Updated to v1.0
Download: MEGA
View attachment 1810587 View attachment 1810598 View attachment 1810600
Updated to v1.0. I've unlocked all endings here so maybe you will find it irritating. Use it at your own risk

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Is there is any way to get Stacey's ending without having to go after Mary?
If not - a minus in my book :HideThePain:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The best friend of MAry literally visits you before you get anywhere with her,
because MAry told her and she is playing match maker for her best friend.
Don”t blow this golden opportunity to seal the deal with two wonderful babes, you hear!

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Is there is any way to get Stacey's ending without having to go after Mary?
If not - a minus in my book :HideThePain:
Nope. The only way you get on Stacey's ending, is if Mary dies, otherwise it'll never happen - it requires a combination of shared grief over mary's death, plus freddies memory loss. The only way mary dies is if both she AND freddie get shot, which only happens if you're on mary's path, and accept the threesome. (plus some other stuff). In every other situation Mary lives.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope. The only way you get on Stacey's ending, is if Mary dies, otherwise it'll never happen - it requires a combination of shared grief over mary's death, plus freddies memory loss. The only way mary dies is if both she AND freddie get shot, which only happens if you're on mary's path, and accept the threesome. (plus some other stuff). In every other situation Mary lives.
thanks for the quick reply.
well, then i wont go after Stacey after all. Erin will remain the only LI for my mc:BootyTime:
btw, very good game, love the variety of chicks and the options in general.
good luck with the steam release and new projects (y)

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i was trying to get stacey ending and i was on mary's path but still only friddey gets shot in my plathrough how to get mary shot as well....please tell me how to get stacey ending

Last edited by a moderator:

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
thanks for the quick reply.
well, then i wont go after Stacey after all. Erin will remain the only LI for my mc:BootyTime:
btw, very good game, love the variety of chicks and the options in general.
good luck with the steam release and new projects (y)

Thanks. My next project is significantly more ambitious. (hopefully the steam release provides me with the money i need to support it!). I'm not going to share any info about it at all here, I won't be ready for that for a while yet, however you might ask "how ambitious?" Well... here's a short (poor quality, because I'm still working on it) test render I did for a new environment I'm currently building.

Note the girl walking on the path -She's included for scale. (Also note this is very much WIP and doesn't represent the finished product at ALL - it's simply one of the many test renders I've done while I'm building this set, so I can check for issues as I go along. I've already made changes since this. And this is just one environment I'm building for the project).

Reactions: Abhai
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes