3.70 star(s) 24 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
How do I get an ending with Stacy?
No matter what I try, for the life of me the only endings I'm getting are either Mary Solo or my character killing himself after Mary dumps him?
By looking at the gallery I know at the very least there's a Stacy solo ending, not sure if there's a Mary+Stacy ending but no matter what choices I make I can't seem to unlock anything else, Ive attempted playing a clean game, used the mod linked in OP and tried URM + UCD.
Does the Itch version include the walkthrough or is it exclusive to Steam? cos I might be tempted to buy just for that alone, imo the game is probably worth the 11 bucks but Id rather not have to own it on Steam
1) Be only on Mary path like Milton said
2) When Stacey visits MC - Peek on her in a shower and offer to share a bed
3) DO NOT encourage Freddy when he visits you, he should keep focusing on his work
4) Volleyball minigame - WIN is a must, otherwise Stacey will lose interest in you
5) Accept 3some with Mary and Stacey
6) Mary must die in a final confrontation, to achieve this you can either skip few workout minigames or just keep skills very unbalanced

Yeah, you have to work hard to get her ending as far as I remember. But it's worth it in the end.
After all this time Stacey is still in my top-5 redheads :cool:

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
3) DO NOT encourage Freddy when he visits you, he should keep focusing on his work
4) Volleyball minigame - WIN is a must, otherwise Stacey will lose interest in you
6) Mary must die in a final confrontation, to achieve this you can either skip few workout minigames or just keep skills very unbalanced

Yeah, you have to work hard to get her ending as far as I remember. But it's worth it in the end.
Mine too, I love Stacey. (I'm pretty sure I didn't offer a bed, but I forgot you had to win volleyball).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024

I play with minigames disabled so maybe thats the issue

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
There is no Mary/Stacey ending, you can only get Stacey end if Mary is dead.

It's been so long, I'll try and remember to get Stacey End
Date Mary, and turn down everyone else every single time.
Always choose the pro Mary choices (the key is being good boyfriend to Mary).
Don't automatically do all the Stacey choices, she gets the shits with some of them. For example I didn't offer my bed (I did watch her in shower).
Do encourage Freddie. Basically, be a good friend to Freddie, and treat Stacey as a friend (apart from a perve).
Do the threesome.
When Freddie is shot, take on the stalker, don't die.
(I used Rush Him, Go Low, Power Jab, Kick His Ass).
Erin will shoot him. And then you find Mary.
Can't think of anything else of the top of my head.

Thanks so much to both of you!
With your help and URM +UCD I finally figured out what I was missing; after Freddie gets shot there's a variable that ususally depends on your minigames, since I was playing with them disabled all I had to do was fail one of the 3 attacks after rushing the shooter. My problem is I was previously always making the "correct" choice meaning Mary never got shot.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
How do I get an ending with Stacy?
No matter what I try, for the life of me the only endings I'm getting are either Mary Solo or my character killing himself after Mary dumps him?
By looking at the gallery I know at the very least there's a Stacy solo ending, not sure if there's a Mary+Stacy ending but no matter what choices I make I can't seem to unlock anything else, Ive attempted playing a clean game, used the mod linked in OP and tried URM + UCD.
Does the Itch version include the walkthrough or is it exclusive to Steam? cos I might be tempted to buy just for that alone, imo the game is probably worth the 11 bucks but Id rather not have to own it on Steam
There's a threesome scene between Mary and Stacy, is that what you're trying to get?

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
Im probably just a comic book nerd overthinking a coincidence but as a Spiderman fan, it's funny how Mary is a blonde and Stacy is a Redhead when Gwen Stacy is blonde and Mary Jane is a redhead

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Im probably just a comic book nerd overthinking a coincidence but as a Spiderman fan, it's funny how Mary is a blonde and Stacy is a Redhead when Gwen Stacy is blonde and Mary Jane is a redhead
Hahaha. I never noticed that, but now I'll be thinking of it every time I think of this AVN. LOL.

Reactions: ethanadam

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There is no Mary/Stacey ending, you can only get Stacey end if Mary is dead.

It's been so long, I'll try and remember to get Stacey End
Date Mary, and turn down everyone else every single time.
Always choose the pro Mary choices (the key is being good boyfriend to Mary).
Don't automatically do all the Stacey choices, she gets the shits with some of them. For example I didn't offer my bed (I did watch her in shower).
Do encourage Freddie. Basically, be a good friend to Freddie, and treat Stacey as a friend (apart from a perve).
Do the threesome.
When Freddie is shot, take on the stalker, don't die.
(I used Rush Him, Go Low, Power Jab, Kick His Ass).
Erin will shoot him. And then you find Mary.
Can't think of anything else of the top of my head.
I don't think you can do the threesome if you encourage Freddie. At least I couldn't. Stacey has to be quite frustrated to go for the threesome.

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
So I've decided I'm gonna buy the game since I've completed and enjoyed it, Is Steam the only way to "officially "get the walkthrough DLC cos I'd really like to buy it on Itch instead since all my other VN's that Ive bought ( except LOF which I own on GOG ) are on Itch?
I dont need the walkthrough but would like to have all the content/dlc included since Im actually going to pay for the game I prefer having my "nsfw" games seperate from my regular Steam, GOG and Epic libraries.
If there's anyone here who owns the >11.99$ version of the game on Itch and can confirm wheter it includes the DLC or not, I would really appreciate it

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
So I've decided I'm gonna buy the game since I've completed and enjoyed it, Is Steam the only way to "officially "get the walkthrough DLC cos I'd really like to buy it on Itch instead since all my other VN's that Ive bought ( except LOF which I own on GOG ) are on Itch?
I dont need the walkthrough but would like to have all the content/dlc included since Im actually going to pay for the game I prefer having my "nsfw" games seperate from my regular Steam, GOG and Epic libraries.
If there's anyone here who owns the >11.99$ version of the game on Itch and can confirm wheter it includes the DLC or not, I would really appreciate it

I'll just confirm you don't. All of that said - while I personally advise against purchasing on itch.io if you do so, DM me with proof and I'll make sure you get a copy of the DLC.

Reactions: ethanadam

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
I'll just confirm you don't. All of that said - while I personally advise against purchasing on itch.io if you do so, DM me with proof and I'll make sure you get a copy of the DLC.
Thanks for the response and the offer, I'll just get it on Steam then since its more convenient.
Out of curiosity is there a reason you'd advise against Itch? I always assumed they were the most developer friendly being and Indie platform but I also have never developed or distributed a game in my life so there's plenty I don't know

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes