EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
We will follow the story of Samwell, an orphan guy, innocent and shy and without any friend, who until now has been constantly bullied by his caretaker Charlotte. On the other hand, we have Grynesha, a succubus who fled from the Demon World and came to the Human World, with one goal in mind, to be able to recover her home from who took it from her. These two characters will become inseparable, Grynesha will offer Samwell a life of all that he deserves, full of lust and power, but in return she will use Samwell for her benefit. With Grynesha's ability to create lewd situations, Samwell will be involved in many circumstances with different girls that he will meet on his adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2023-01-03
Developer: Sedhaild - - -
Censored: No
Version: 10.0.0
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Official Android: -
Others: COMPRESSED **

Extra: Italian

*Thank you Estrada777 for the Android port.
**This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

main_menu.png 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 1.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 23.jpg 25.jpg 24.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing, the game is interesting, but the MC acts too much like a kid, if the dev doesn't want any problems with patreon in the future I would suggest to make him look and sound more like an adult. There have been games in the past that got in trouble with patreon because their characters looked too much like kids. One good example is school of lust the dev had to remake the MC's character design because of that.
I'll definetely keep an eye on this game.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just finished playing, the game is interesting, but the MC acts too much like a kid, if the dev doesn't want any problems with patreon in the future I would suggest to make him look and sound more like an adult. There have been games in the past that got in trouble with patreon because their characters looked too much like kids. One good example is school of lust the dev had to remake the MC's character design because of that.

Same thing here, but I will wait for the rest of the tags to be placed, only then to know if I will play or not,
thus avoiding, regret having started.
But good luck to the developer.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think we should not worry too much about the MC acting like a kid, cuz I have planned something to change that in the MC

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes