ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Just like someone already mentioned.... awesome title for a game.
But there is a LOT of work to do here. since its a first release, ill not review it. And ill wish you all the good luck in the world.
Keep working on your game and improving it.

Buena suerte con esto, dejare el juego en marcadores para ver como lo evolucionas en futuras actualiaciones.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
That sounds like setup, given the description. First you see the base situation(which is bad), then the succubus comes to help fix it and get revenge and sexy times.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The dev said that he planned to change the mc in the future so let us just wait and see.
The protagonist is currently a wimp. I personally want him to turn into a badass and eventually don't rely on the succubus's power anymore but i doubt it. At best he'd probably turn to the other extreme end, becoming an asshole or "chad" or whatever people like to call this archetype then start his rape/blackmail/drug/hypnotism...fest.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Guys, wtf... please chill.

It's the first release of a new dev, let the man set his plot and do the story he wants to do before jumping at his throat.

Not sure if these are all the default characters, clothes and places in COM3D2 or if you really put some work into it but I had a completely different impression on COM3D2 (except for the male of course) so good job dev.

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Definetly more on the 0.1 status. This here is basicly just Prolog.
Could have been worse though, nice and promising start.

Talonski

Mar 5, 2019
Ohh nice COM3D2!! I think this is the first time I've seen someone use that instead of the usual Honey select.

I hope you add a virgin tag, cuz that's one of my main kinks..

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Avaron1974 What's to facepalm about, I want to know much because I'm not much into female domination, and I'd like to know before investing time in the game.

It's a simple question, I'm not bashing the Dev, even though I'd still like an answer especially with all the comments about the MC, now that I've read them.

Maybe you like that, but it's not exactly my cup of tea, which is why I asked.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Brah... Another Game with using ugless "koikatsu style" :(
Technically not Koikatu, but yeah something like that.

It's the first release of a new dev, let the man set his plot and do the story he wants to do before jumping at his throat.

Not sure if these are all the default characters, clothes and places in COM3D2 or if you really put some work into it but I had a completely different impression on COM3D2 (except for the male of course) so good job dev.
Yeah just like what he said, why y'all gotta be negative? Give the dev some slacks will ya?

Even I had my own kinks and expectations bout the game and I don't bitch around just because some of the elements in the game doesn't fit my preference.

This game has potential, but may not be to all audience. But in the end, I'm willing to see how this game and the dev will grow. So good luck dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

Yeah just like what he said, why y'all gotta be negative? Give the dev some slacks will ya?

Even I had my own kinks and expectations bout the game and I don't bitch around just because some of the elements in the game doesn't fit my preference.

This game has potential, but may not be to all audience. But in the end, I'm willing to see how this game and the dev will grow. So good luck dev!
What? There are very few unwarranted complains so far in this thread, dev released v0.1 to show what this game is about and users responded and reviewed it, there is nothing wrong with that.

Review is also on-point and if you removed all the comments reviewing game content all that would be left here is discussion about what engine was used and that would make this thread pretty useless to anyone trying to check what this game is about.

I personally would enjoy this game if MC wasn't THAT wimpy/childlish, even considering other stuff people dislike, so i will likely try this game again if that changes (as dev said).

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i might have said something a little harsh i didn't mean it be bring the Dev down .. was just stating what i think about whats been done ... my last comment to the Dev was good luck and i meant that ... it doesn't mean i'm not gonna try this game out again .. i will when he makes changes ... if he does ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 What's to facepalm about, I want to know much because I'm not much into female domination, and I'd like to know before investing time in the game.

It's a simple question, I'm not bashing the Dev, even though I'd still like an answer especially with all the comments about the MC, now that I've read them.

Maybe you like that, but it's not exactly my cup of tea, which is why I asked.
It was the comment "the absolute worst case scenario is girls dominating the MC". Considering what the MC looks like even without playing it's pretty obvious he won't be dominating anyone.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
What? There are very few unwarranted complains so far in this thread, dev released v0.1 to show what this game is about and users responded and reviewed it, there is nothing wrong with that.

Review is also on-point and if you removed all the comments reviewing game content all that would be left here is discussion about what engine was used and that would make this thread pretty useless to anyone trying to check what this game is about.

I personally would enjoy this game if MC wasn't THAT wimpy/childlish, even considering other stuff people dislike, so i will likely try this game again if that changes (as dev said).
I won't quote or name people. I'll only say that this isn't the first game when I see a woman blowing or fucking another male besides the MC and people start loosing his head, saying that the MC is beta/pussy/looser/stupid/idiot/whatever, saying that this isn't/won't be a harem game and even after saying what they (most of the times not politely) had to say they will still stay around her to keep bitching about the game when someone else comments.

There is a big difference between saying "I didn't like it" or "I think the game is misstaged" to "This is a faillure of game".

Edit: Come on guys, keep face palming, you're definitely proving your point.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes