MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Thoughts after the 1.95b (2020-10-01) update:

Quick-time events (QTE) need a audio and visual cue, like a flash and beep, before they happen. I would be advancing the text with mouse or Space, and suddenly I get one second to react to a QTE whose keys (Q, E, X, C) are not suitable for one-hand play.

Prologue sex being short is fine for me, but in the main game, the scenes should be longer, at least 2 minutes to read. Otherwise, even with animations, the sex is forgettable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
glad I read the comments, got past the caretakers bf getting a blowie, had to stop at the forced femdom right after licking toes not my thing and the fact the mc looked like a trap child......looked at the comments....sees rape comment scene on train... yeah this is not my kind of harem game... nice renders though and good luck to the dev

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thoughts after the 1.95b (2020-10-01) update:

Quick-time events (QTE) need a audio and visual cue, like a flash and beep, before they happen. I would be advancing the text with mouse or Space, and suddenly I get one second to react to a QTE whose keys (Q, E, X, C) are not suitable for one-hand play.

Prologue sex being short is fine for me, but in the main game, the scenes should be longer, at least 2 minutes to read. Otherwise, even with animations, the sex is forgettable.
Ohh! That is actually helpful, thank you for your comment

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry for my english but, what would be the difference?
People can have different ideas of what skipable or avoidable means, specially when it comes to the NTR paranoia, but in a nutshell, skipable means that it happens anyway but the player doesn't see it and avoidable means that you avoid that situation from happening.

Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
People can have different ideas of what skipable or avoidable means, specially when it comes to the NTR paranoia, but in a nutshell, skipable means that it happens anyway but the player doesn't see it and avoidable means that you avoid that situation from happening.
mmmm if you say that way... then I think it is skipable more than avoidable... I... think...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
mmmm if you say that way... then I think it is skipable more than avoidable... I... think...
let me use an example.

scene where MC can watch the blowjob. skip it basically means go to the next scene but everything still happens we just dont see it.

avoid it means maybe he'll do someting to stop it from happening. (he throws a rock at the window or something like that.)

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
let me use an example.

scene where MC can watch the blowjob. skip it basically means go to the next scene but everything still happens we just dont see it.

avoid it means maybe he'll do someting to stop it from happening. (he throws a rock at the window or something like that.)
OK got it, then it is just skipable, maybe in some future update I will make the ntr avoidable. And could be interesting

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
how is this a harem if their is NTR? those two can't exist together as you can't have a harem if the girls are banging others and/or being take from the MC, rape or not. Now if it was avoidable(as in stopping it from happening at all and not just skipping the scene) they could exist in the same game as two different paths but in the same path they are incompatible as they are conflicting genres/tags. Unless we are talking about the Netori kind of NTR which is the MC doing the stealing.

A harem is the MC getting girls and not sharing them or them having sex with others and NTR is them being taken from the MC in some way or form. So I don't understand how this was tagged harem in the first place?(this is excluding if the harem tag is a future tag when/if the game maker makes the NTR avoidable)

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
A harem is the MC getting girls and not sharing them or them having sex with others and NTR is them being taken from the MC in some way or form. So I don't understand how this was tagged harem in the first place?(this is excluding if the harem tag is a future tag when/if the game maker makes the NTR avoidable)
Harem means 4 girls or more (I think F95zone rules says that 3 girls are enough). A "true harem" would mean that all the girls are aware of each other and accepting their role as harem girls. There is no reason why the MC sharing his girls with others would make it not a harem game as far as the MC is doing willingly and or the MC feels okay/don't give a fuck about that.

So if the MC is constantly fucking 3-4 girls without sharing or doing it willingly, or he is fucking a bunch more of girls but all those girls except those 3-4 girls have sex with other people regardless of MC approval, it is still a harem game and the tag is correct.

By the way, if someone rapes one of your girls, that isn't NTR, that's rape. Don't put everything in the same bag.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Harem means 4 girls or more (I think F95zone rules says that 3 girls are enough). A "true harem" would mean that all the girls are aware of each other and accepting their role as harem girls. There is no reason why the MC sharing his girls with others would make it not a harem game as far as the MC is doing willingly and or the MC feels okay/don't give a fuck about that.

So if the MC is constantly fucking 3-4 girls without sharing or doing it willingly, or he is fucking a bunch more of girls but all those girls except those 3-4 girls have sex with other people regardless of MC approval, it is still a harem game and the tag is correct.

By the way, if someone rapes one of your girls, that isn't NTR, that's rape. Don't put everything in the same bag.
no it isn't what you are taking about is not a harem

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
no it isn't what you are taking about is not a harem
Dude I know this is the internet but if you're going to refute someone at least put some effort into it.

From the Tag Rules And List thread:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
For this site Harem is just that. Even in real life it doesn't mean that every pussy walking in the city must be exclusive to MC's dick.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Dude I know this is the internet but if you're going to refute someone at least put some effort into it.

From the Tag Rules And List thread:

For this site Harem is just that. Even in real life it doesn't mean that every pussy walking in the city must be exclusive to MC's dick.
one don't care about this sites specific view/definition on harems(which doesn't help your argument/view about sharing when it comes to harems and isn't even close to what a harem really is or how it is used) I care about the actual one(which doesn't have a number for how many count as a harem other then basically being more then one) and how it is used and in true harem games/stories the girls in the harem don't fuck others(even when harem actually existed they didn't fuck others(though in some ways or places they still do))

As for the second thing you said when did I say every pussy is his I said that the girls that are part of the harem don't fuck others or get stolen from him(or shared) there are other tags/terms for that. An what I said about NTR(or sharing) conflicts with harems is the truth I even said it is possible for them to exist in the same game by having different paths which is how other games do it.(because it works that way)

This is the last thing I will say o this as if we go to far off topic it will just get deleted lets just say we agree to disagree as I don't think we will see eye to eye on this and it will just become a back and forth thing.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes