Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I came i read and for that i'm glade!
Not downloading this if mc is a passive pushover. It's not nrt (Girl giving head is with guy alreadly, but i will say we shoudn't have to see it and what kind of dude watches someone else get head?) But i won't say best of luck because lets be real how mny games on this site gets finished without being rushed or taking four years?

Reactions: LordSinner

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, I can look over the shota mc and being naive at the beginning. Hell, I can even look past him getting kicked in the balls and generally being a pushover for a girl who we peek sucking someone else's dick.
The real question is: is he going to grow up to own this damn bitch, or are we going to under him being a doormat for some thot for 90% of the storytime?

Its cool if thats what the Dev wants, but I want to know what to expect in future releases so I don't get invested expecting something that will never come.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
*MC will grow up, you have to see all this like a movie, not all is so square (like seeing 1 girl with other guy besides MC)... all this was just a prologue, the mc will evolve (even physically) and yeah my mine thing will be create a harem ONLY for him, but the story has to evolve too.

*Due my limitations and the COM3D2 engine limitations (this is NOT ILLUSION), I can't really create a MALE character, and even if I could, I can't position him like I wish (like girls) so that's why the MC looks like he has boobs and no spine.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
*Due my limitations and the COM3D2 engine limitations (this is NOT ILLUSION), I can't really create a MALE character, and even if I could, I can't position him like I wish (like girls) so that's why the MC looks like he has boobs and no spine.
Maybe it's better if you just leave the mc as a vague shape with dick like in the original game? I'm sure people don't really care to see a guy in games like these. Doing so would make it easier for guys like me who like to insert in the protagonist too.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe it's better if you just leave the mc as a vague shape with dick like in the original game? I'm sure people don't really care to see a guy in games like these. Doing so would make it easier for guys like me who like to insert in the protagonist too.
I don't know which are the limitations of COM3D2 about males but if that guy is the best male you can do them I think this idea is the best. Besides the first person factor, a lot of HS games do it to avoid showing how ugly HS males can be so it's nothing new around here.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If that guy is the best male you can do
Not exactly, I can do it better, maybe not completly manly but better, the MC (for now) looks like that on purpose

Leave the mc as a vague shape with dick like in the original game?
Like a year ago, when I was learning and doing experiments, I tried that, but it doesn't fit with the story I want to tell

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Damn, the protagonist got serious thighs and seriously form-fitting clothes to show off thighs and ass (not complaining). Integrate the limitations of making a model look masculine into the story. Such as:

-Writing Sam as a trap. His breasts can be explained as using breast padding. Girls who meet Sam as a stranger assume he is a girl, and Sam plays along with the deception for lewd surprises. This fits with the name Sam, which is androgynous.

-Writing Sam as forcibly feminized in his upbringing (and as a trap). Breasts can be explained as hormone treatment. Then the character development can be Sam forming a masculine/dominant personality.

Sorry, this is my niche fetishes speaking.

Most of the current lewds, while promising harem, are unfortunately NTR-like; Sam just watches and does nothing as others lewd the girls. I don't care but I can see why harem-seekers do.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
So played it a bit, so for those interested in content and wondering is it worth reading posts so far
(I played game first, then read posts) here is a list of lewd stuff (spoilers, although I try to not reveal as much as I can)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I actually enjoyed what the game has currently to offer, the bits I didn't enjoyed (and as it seems other too) I just quickly tapped through like no big deal, didn't even read a dialog.
I actually found this game through femdom tag, but it seems to turn into harem game and what we have now is part of the prologue.
I guess that premise so far is, MC sees now girls beeing lewded by other guys, meets future potential candidates for harem, and he will want to create a harem to:
a) probably succu-chan wants it to gain a lots of lewd energy efficiently
b) after those experiences he wants to be the only one, to whom lewd stuff happens because of succu's influence (and not other guys), so to say defending them

Can't wait to see where it goes, hoping for more chocolate and femdom stuff

PS: until I read posts here I didn't payed attention to how feminine MC looked, and afterwards, yeah kinda feminine, but it seems to be a technical problem, and well if you won't focus on it, it is not that obvious (at least for me)

Last edited:

CanvasCourse

Feb 13, 2020
So played it a bit, so for those interested in content and wondering is it worth reading posts so far
(I played game first, then read posts) here is a list of lewd stuff (spoilers, although I try to not reveal as much as I can)

So I actually enjoyed what the game has currently to offer, the bits I didn't enjoyed (and as it seems other too) I just quickly tapped through like no big deal, didn't even read a dialog.
I actually found this game through femdom tag, but it seems to turn into harem game and what we have now is part of the prologue.
I guess that premise so far is, MC sees now girls beeing lewded by other guys, meets future potential candidates for harem, and he will want to create a harem to:
a) probably succu-chan wants it to gain a lots of lewd energy efficiently
b) after those experiences he wants to be the only one, to whom lewd stuff happens because of succu's influence (and not other guys), so to say defending them

Can't wait to see where it goes, hoping for more chocolate and femdom stuff

PS: until I read posts here I didn't payed attention to how feminine MC looked, and afterwards, yeah kinda feminine, but it seems to be a technical problem, and well if you won't focus on it, it is not that obvious (at least for me)
Very good walkthrough, but you've had a small error. At the end,
Now, on my on thoughts, the game has a lot of potential but two things that must be corrected:
1- The translation. As a Spanish and English speaker, some of the stuff hurts. For example, "La tabla" can't be translated as "The Table" (La mesa) but as "The board".
2- Many choices don't matter. That problem is more difficult to correct, but I would give it a thought.

Apart from that, keep on it, developer. This will become a great VN with time, I'm sure of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Very good walkthrough, but you've had a small error. At the end,
Now, on my on thoughts, the game has a lot of potential but two things that must be corrected:
1- The translation. As a Spanish and English speaker, some of the stuff hurts. For example, "La tabla" can't be translated as "The Table" (La mesa) but as "The board".
2- Many choices don't matter. That problem is more difficult to correct, but I would give it a thought.

Apart from that, keep on it, developer. This will become a great VN with time, I'm sure of it.
Oh yeah then my bad, remembered it wrong, I saw it only once during first play, then when I replayed certain routes didn't went all the way to current end again

Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That would be one of the things that I will always need help haha, my English is not very advanced, I hope people report my spelling errors to be able to correct them.

Choices that give 1 point make no difference.
Choices that give 3 points make a minimal difference
Choices that give 5 points make some difference,
But the novel is still linear.

Thank you, I really appreciate it

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sedhaild Can you add ''Domination'' path for MC or more like ''I'm not some kind of loser who beats by woman. I can became normal human being'' path? He can learn how to defend himsels, can run, hit gym, became more humanlike thing? Not like sandbag for woman?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The animation and renders are great, but the girls being with other dudes and the MC acting like a giant vagina kind of kill it for me :(
That is just a part of the prologue, the MC has to evolve
Sedhaild Can you add ''Domination'' path for MC or more like ''I'm not some kind of loser who beats by woman. I can became normal human being'' path? He can learn how to defend himsels, can run, hit gym, became more humanlike thing? Not like sandbag for woman?
That is more like the main path, as I said, the MC has to evolve mentally and physically

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
decided to give it another try and regret it. mostly cause now it pretty much deserves the multiple protag tag.

idk all i can say is i hope dev is doing this more for a hobby then money cause it seems not alot of ppl could be bothered to give this game a second try with all the NTR-ish themes and weak MC. i know dev said this was the prologue but its already enough to make me give up on this game.

but as usual i do wish dev good luck.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes