Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
one don't care about this sites specific view/definition on harems(which doesn't help your argument/view about sharing when it comes to harems and isn't even close to what a harem really is or how it is used) I care about the actual one(which doesn't have a number for how many count as a harem other then basically being more then one) and how it is used and in true harem games/stories the girls in the harem don't fuck others(even when harem actually existed they didn't fuck others(though in some ways or places they still do))

As for the second thing you said when did I say every pussy is his I said that the girls that are part of the harem don't fuck others or get stolen from him(or shared) there are other tags/terms for that. An what I said about NTR(or sharing) conflicts with harems is the truth I even said it is possible for them to exist in the same game by having different paths which is how other games do it.(because it works that way)

This is the last thing I will say o this as if we go to far off topic it will just get deleted lets just say we agree to disagree as I don't think we will see eye to eye on this and it will just become a back and forth thing.
I think you're describing what kind of harem game you like and not what word/tag harem actually means.

But you're right about agreeing that we disagree and that this will go off-topic (y).

Reactions: icollectsouls

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
maybe in some future update I will make the ntr avoidable. And could be interesting
Fingers crossed then! :giggle: The "zero to hero" bit can definitely be interesting so I can understand if you want to show the MC in a pitiful manner at first (still, the nuts-crushing scene kinda hurts :LOL:). However if the objective is really to turn the tables and ending up building up a harem, it would be nice not to have to subject the potential LI to unavoidable scenes that would make them a lot less desirable in the long run.

Anyway, I didn't come here to flame you or anything (I would only suggest if I may to not put the harem tag as long as it's not in the game since "planned tags" are usually not shown up there... I've seen a lot of colorful posts that could have been avoided without it ;)) but since the game has unique graphics and has potential, I check every update in case the gaming experience could become more suitable for my tastes ^^ And seeing that post of yours gives me hope so thanks for that, I'll continue to check every now and then! :)

Reactions: Hones and Sedhaild

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I read something about rape... I not see rape as tag, has rape already in the game?

I'm not a fan of domination (male, female, or someone else), I press the skip button when this content appears or avoid it if possible, and from what I read, the MC is actually being dominated by a girl. Also Dev had said that this will change in the future. Does the change mean that the dominant will be the MC? Or can you avoid all things of domination?

If the MC is not in a relationship with a girl and she has a boyfriend, I have a suspicion that they will do sexual things. If it is NTR I can accept this type. I just prefer to avoid seeing the things they do, I have no interest in voyeurism.

Posibly I'm wait to see how the game advance.

But thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: Sedhaild

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the gallery doesn't work? Other than that, I like the game.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm sorry you didn't like my game, but I know other people will like it.
And thanks
So if you don't mind tell us why you made the MC the way you have him now. Are you a fan of powerlessness? Will the girly boy ever grow a pair? Or are you giving into the cucks?
Not saying what you're doing is wrong. Just asking. Oh. Doog Kcul!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm working on making all the NTR and NTR&RAPE content optional, I won't remove it from the game, but the players can skip it if they want
I think that a rape only can be NTR (at least as is understanding in this forum) if is the rapist is the girl... If not is only rape.

I dislike NTR, and avoid to see but either exist is NTR either. If not seeing it means that the MC will never know if this happened and nobody ever names it, we may think that it really didn't happen. It's a game, and if it doesn't happen on the screen and nobody talks about it, we can't know what happened and we can be happy thinking that it never happened. What really is an option.

greggus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, i tried, but playing as 12 years old retard girl who pretend to be boy is not for me.
Besides there is no male in this world.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Thoughts after version 2.5b (2020-10-31):
Finally, a taste of development of Sam's assertiveness, all while not being too quick on the draw to immediately lose his virginity. My opinion is the initial release should have been this update; possibly to avoid some/much of the negative talk from the weak protagonist and NTR feel.

here is no reason why the MC sharing his girls with others would make it not a harem game as far as the MC is doing willingly and or the MC feels okay/don't give a fuck about that.

So if the MC is constantly fucking 3-4 girls without sharing or doing it willingly, or he is fucking a bunch more of girls but all those girls except those 3-4 girls have sex with other people regardless of MC approval, it is still a harem game and the tag is correct.
Heh, what a weird harem, to always be tasting sloppy seconds. Technically, it is a harem, but it's not the wish-fulfilment harem as used in practice. Nevertheless, if that weird type of harem exists, please let me know some works/examples.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
As I said in a comment at the beginning,
I would wait until more tags were added,
and I'm glad I did it, what I feared will be there,
I'm not complaining, if that's what the developer wants,
if that is what he wants in his game, fine, he is free to put what he wants, after all it is his game.
But I just hope that he did not fall into the illusion that will please more people like that, many like me, having this tag in the game, whether it is avoidable or not, we lose any desire to play.
I just feel sorry for losing another game in this style that I love so much,
Good luck to the developer and the people who like those three letters. (y)

Reactions: ivanhatt

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.5b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: dango96

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fixes and technical things:
- Added an audio and visual cue to all the QTE
- In the first H scene of "His Prologue" added the (NTR) advise in the choice menu
- In the first H scene of "His Prologue" if you don't select the (NTR) choice, it will no longer show you the scene
- In the train scene of "His prologe", you can now skip the (NTR) content if you want
- In the scene of Grynesha and Viliness surrounded, added the (NTR) advise in the choice menu
- After Mlaxsewl beats his brother, the choices now give you 1 point
For people that dislike (and the people that hate) NTR the posibly of skip this content usually isn't enough. The most of them only accept the game if the NTR is entirely avoid (and some of them if this content don't exist in the game). If you want to make this, is better center your advances in make a real NTR game (ignoring all posibly of sexual intercourses between the MC and the girls, I don't know if NTR lovers want to see the MC fuck, but they sure like see others fuck the LI of the MC). Only few people can thank you for do this, I think that is a waste of time add an skip route that barelly nobody go to enjoy.

I'm not really enjoy NTR, but for me the first sex scene of the game isn't NTR (however for much people is) (In fact I don't have interest in the girl, I prefer to avoid bullies). But if you want to put more NTR scenes in the game I'm sure that I prefer go out and play another game that fit my taste better.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any difference between choosing perverted or kindness besides flavour and different scenes. Does it have any actual impact on what's going on in the story?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there any difference between choosing perverted or kindness besides flavour and different scenes. Does it have any actual impact on what's going on in the story?
besides what you say... no, there is no more actual impact for now, it will have a big impact in the end of the game.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes