Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Are you thinking make MC path who players can make him dominant or not damn toe sucker loser?
At this point (v2.7c) that is actually happening, the MC has to evolve, the more energy he gets, more manly he will be, but his evolution is not instant, its a process

Reactions: wiseold6996

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi all! remember you can have early access to the latest version of All Demons Go To Heaven! 2 weeks before public release for Gold Users, and 1 week before public release for Silver Users! go check it out!

35.png

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
2020 was a terrible year ... the pandemic, quarantine and social isolation hit us hard, and even some of us lost people we loved, although it was also the year in which I started this project "All Demons Go To Heaven" to which I treat it with love and dedication for the people who follow it.

But 2020 is finally over, 2021 will be our year of hope, so SedEcu Studios wishes you a happy new year 2021!

45.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well that was quick
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/script.rpyc", line 1792, in script
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ADGTH(3.25b)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2314, in execute
    raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
All Demons Go To Heaven 3.25b
Sun Jan 03 23:26:02 2021

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Awwwwww, you added a female protagonist.........................

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
well that was quick
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/script.rpyc", line 1792, in script
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ADGTH(3.25b)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2314, in execute
    raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
All Demons Go To Heaven 3.25b
Sun Jan 03 23:26:02 2021
Hi again! May you tell me what were you doing in the game at the time you got this error?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was thinking of trying the game, but I'm not a huge fan of domination (not dominant or dominated, not male or female). In any case, if I have to choose, I would rather be the dominant than the dominated, although I usually skip all the scenes of this type (especially in which the MC is the dominated person, but also the others in which the MC is the dominant). Is the game centered in this fetishe? Is posible avoid this scenes?

Voyeurism is other thing that don't turn me on. Personally I have lack of interest in this scenes and usually I use a skip button with them, if I can not avoid or really skip the scenes (but if a game is centered in this fetishe, I prefer not play it)

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was thinking of trying the game, but I'm not a huge fan of domination (not dominant or dominated, not male or female). In any case, if I have to choose, I would rather be the dominant than the dominated, although I usually skip all the scenes of this type (especially in which the MC is the dominated person, but also the others in which the MC is the dominant). Is the game centered in this fetishe? Is posible avoid this scenes?
It has and it will have more of domination, sorry.

Reactions: Aseratrix

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I suspect they were trying to continue from a save. I ran into the same sort of problems with my two most recent saves but finally managed to go back the third most recent and continue on.

Here's the first traceback from my most recent. Just trying to ignore and continue on created an exception for every passage from that point on.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 16815, in script
    translate english R_rusa_6b9213ce:
My second most recent has the problems much earlier on in the script.rpy:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 14816, in script
    translate english Rei_grope_a079e4f9:
The third most recent save that did work starts around the line from the Leonore BJ scene where she jumps up and apologizes for not taking her medicine.

Hi again! May you tell me what were you doing in the game at the time you got this error?

Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I suspect they were trying to continue from a save. I ran into the same sort of problems with my two most recent saves but finally managed to go back the third most recent and continue on.

Here's the first traceback from my most recent. Just trying to ignore and continue on created an exception for every passage from that point on.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 16815, in script
    translate english R_rusa_6b9213ce:
My second most recent has the problems much earlier on in the script.rpy:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 14816, in script
    translate english Rei_grope_a079e4f9:
The third most recent save that did work starts around the line from the Leonore BJ scene where she jumps up and apologizes for not taking her medicine.
Ohhh! yeah, some fixes and changes to old content may cause crashes when you load an old save, sorry about that. I can't do nothing to solve that, just save frequently

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It is the first time I've seen exceptions like that due to internationalization. Did you switch versions of Renpy SDK between this version and the last?

Ohhh! yeah, some fixes and changes to old content may cause crashes when you load an old save, sorry about that. I can't do nothing to solve that, just save frequently

Reactions: KurdKaregar2

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It is the first time I've seen exceptions like that due to internationalization. Did you switch versions of Renpy SDK between this version and the last?
No, I haven't updated renpy between the updates of my game, also I'm not really an expert in renpy

Reactions: KurdKaregar2
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes