phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm going to theorize that it has something to do with the rollback mechanism. It sits on top of the Python pickling facility and apparently there are only certain points (like Renpy label statements?) that Renpy guarantees that all of the back end data structures get marshaled properly. I guess your VN is the first one I've seen to show this as problems with localization.

No, I haven't updated renpy between the updates of my game, also I'm not really an expert in renpy

Reactions: Sedhaild

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this game it would seem. The idea seemed interesting enough, but I'm just not down with the whole effeminate looking MC and him being the sole one to be dominated (Making a guess going by the tags since I didn't get very far in the actual game.)

Regardless of my feelings, however, the art looks nice and I wish you luck with the game.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
It's not that I can't humor an MC being on the receiving end of dom, and as long as he's got a dick the effeminate won't deal break (this isn't the most effeminate I've seen in games around here), but if that's the route a game goes the chicks dominating him better be just wrecking his world in the sack, IE I still think 'lucky bastard' when it's done. I'm not seeing any description here that makes me think he's getting all that much out of being abused right now. If I wanted that I'd call my ex and ask how she's doing not load up an adult game. :LOL:
That's my concern reading several things here, if he's just getting crapped on and that's gonna be the thing I still wish a dev the best of luck, some folks dig that, they deserve games too but, I'm out. Life takes struggle to win, shit we can't avoid that, coming home from it though, I like when my game time can take a little less to get to a reward. (... with the best to the folks who do get off on just being dumped on, they exist, and good luck to them with it.)

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi all! remember you can have early access to the latest version of All Demons Go To Heaven! 2 weeks before public release for Gold Users, and 1 week before public release for Silver Users! go check it out!

56.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok reading the comments I am really confused. So what is this game? Some say NTR. Some say Rape. Some say Shota but wait if he is suppose to be 18 years old can he really be called a Shota as he is an adult. Is it femdom? Femdom totally turns me off more than even NTR. The game looks great from screenshots but it seems that from everyone's argument the game really does not know what it wants to be.

So what is the real tags on this game?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
please upload this game to mega, i trust them and noone else, it has been there before and i like this game.

Reactions: Sedhaild

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Ok reading the comments I am really confused. So what is this game? Some say NTR. Some say Rape. Some say Shota but wait if he is suppose to be 18 years old can he really be called a Shota as he is an adult. Is it femdom? Femdom totally turns me off more than even NTR. The game looks great from screenshots but it seems that from everyone's argument the game really does not know what it wants to be.

So what is the real tags on this game?
This is a femdom game first and foremost. There is NTR, but it is avoidable from when i last played.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
From what comments said,
I wont play it but I will keep an eye for it. Great potential.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes