LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Why does the male protagonist look like a girl with a dick? He is a man, right? RIGHT!?

• Angry
Reactions: Aseratrix

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Why does the male protagonist look like a girl with a dick? He is a man, right? RIGHT!?
Due to my limitations and the limitations of the engine...
"The last one seems pretty stupid to me, as I'm pretty sure the program he uses includes decent male models he could've used."
maybe you can teach me, cuz I've been playing COM3D2 with a ton of mods and still it lacks of good male characters... so or I'm still don't know that COM3D2 has decent models males, or you simple talk too much without knowing nothing

"It feels like the developer is trying to pander his Patreons for certain fetishes rather than trying to tell a decent story"
So far I'm not accepting request for my patrons, I'm just telling the story that I want to tell

Reactions: punisher2099

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Due to my limitations and the limitations of the engine...
"The last one seems pretty stupid to me, as I'm pretty sure the program he uses includes decent male models he could've used."
maybe you can teach me, cuz I've been playing COM3D2 with a ton of mods and still it lacks of good male characters... so or I'm still don't know that COM3D2 has decent models males, or you simple talk too much without knowing nothing

"It feels like the developer is trying to pander his Patreons for certain fetishes rather than trying to tell a decent story"
So far I'm not accepting request for my patrons, I'm just telling the story that I want to tell
I appreciate your honesty and quick response. Far too few developers actually couldn't care less about the problems in their games, which is why I write reviews. It's how you separate the good and honest-intentioned developers (such as yourself) from the developers who only want money.

I know nothing about this program called "COM3D2" (Haven't heard about it, honestly), I assumed you were using Kitaku or Honey Select is why I was confused by your male model choice. Still, I'm not sure why you decided to go with this program with the limitations you seem to face. Ease of Access? Prior Knowledge of the Program?

Maybe I missed something? Because it honestly felt like a fetish city as opposed to a story-focused game with a hell of a lot of NTR in the prologue, and a lot of it didn't even have anything to do with the main character. So, not a bad game perse, just confusing.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
wow! that was a... surprising answer to me (because the good mood), so I'll have to say sorry for my bad mood

why you decided to go with this program with the limitations you seem to face. Ease of Access? Prior Knowledge of the Program?
Because I really like the girls models of this program, (and dislike koikatsu) I like honey select too, but it doesn't have an anime style. And even with its limitations, I know this program can go further, I made a better male (I think): the one of the pictures, and his change is story related.
Maybe I missed something? Because it honestly felt like a fetish city as opposed to a story-focused game with a hell of a lot of NTR in the prologue, and a lot of it didn't even have anything to do with the main character. So, not a bad game perse, just confusing.
The prologe is just that, not like a main base of what the game will be, not like "you see this in the prologe, all the game will be like this"... no. The story has to evolve. You have to see this maybe more like a movie. And from Chapter 1 there is no more NTR content.

Reactions: CVDO and LordMerek

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Because I really like the girls models of this program, (and dislike koikatsu) I like honey selecto too, but it doesn't have an anime style. And even with its limitations, I know this program con go further
I figured that was a possibility, and from what I've seen the other programs are indeed quite limited. I've played around with Honey Select, and the Engine itself is crap, even with my high-end rig, especially when modded to hell and back. People say Koikatsu is hardly any better, if not worse.
I made a better male (I think): the one of the pictures, and his change is story related.
He looks far better in the pictures, is this implemented yet? I like this. He goes from a sissy bitch with feminine features, to a mature man (with more manly features). The fact that you embed this into the story is pure genius.
The prologe is just that, not like a main base of what the game will be, not like "you see this in the prologe, all the game will be like this"... no. The story has to evolve. You have to see this maybe more like a movie. And from Chapter 1 there is no more NTR content.
I can absolutely live with this. The fact they don't affect the MC is a bonus and I don't have to care about them, I say let the sluts get fucked (over, most likely) and maybe at one point when they're done fucking around, they'll be mine, if not, who cares.

I'm going to do a new playthrough with a fresh perspective, thank you.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi all! remember you can have early access to the latest version of All Demons Go To Heaven! 2 weeks before public release for Gold Users, and 1 week before public release for Silver Users! go check it out!

67.png

Reactions: ElukiaTV

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The dev should've make the ntr scenes avodiable. I don't mean skippable because it doesn't mean anything. You still know it happens whether you watch it or not. I mean giving a choice which it doesn't happen. I'm saying this because as far as I play, the game won't focus NTR at all. After the prologue MC is slowly becoming an alpha male and get the girls he wants which is awesome . He is no longer a beta cuckboy like he was at the beginning currently. But the devs shoot themselves into their foots by putting bunch of unavodiable ntr scenes from the start of the game. It ruins the game for the poeple who doesn't like ntr-cuckold just from the start that they wouldn't want to continue to the game. The girls which was in ntr scenes becomes undesirable for many players after their scenes with other men. Or at least the dev should come out and say 'Yeah those unavodiable ntr scenes were essential for introduction of the story. There won't be any ntr scenes in the future!'. But without any clarity whatsoever, people ofc will be dissapointed. Also yes this game 100% needs a ntr tag. Other games got ntr tagged for way less than this one. For example vis (which is a big game in terms of content) has one short lesbian scene in the whole game which you can choose to stop it and the entire game got ntr tagged because of it .

Btw don't get me wrong. Aside from the 'unavodiable ntr', I like the game. I like how mc getting stronger every chapter and slowly building his harem. He started as a betacuck and now he is much more. He started from zero and going to become a hero hopefully :ROFLMAO: . Good luck with the game dev!

Last edited:

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I'm kind of confused because there are various comments about the ntr. I usually like anime style games and this looks good but I hate ntr content. Can someone describe how many ntr scenes there are and what exactly happens in them? Also does skippable mean they don't happen or it actually happens but we skip the scenes?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm kind of confused because there are various comments about the ntr. I usually like anime style games and this looks good but I hate ntr content. Can someone describe how many ntr scenes there are and what exactly happens in them? Also does skippable mean they don't happen or it actually happens but we skip the scenes?
BJ and a sex scene at a train which that girls (one of them is pretty major character) will become a interest of mc later on in the game sadly. There is also a fingering scene but it's with random girls which isn't ntr. It's skippable not avodiable. It still happens in the game but you just don't have to watch it. There is also one ntr scene with an important female character and bunch of dudes but it's completely avodiable. If the unavodiable ntr scenes with those girls ruins their characters for you, there is nothing you can do about it. But after chapter 2 there is no NTR scenes. MC slowly gets all the girls and becoming a powerfull alpha male slowly. Later in the game MC has sexual scenes with the girls who had ntr scenes before as well

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I just want to know if all the bitching about the femdom content I witnessed in this thread will affect how you will treat that fetish. I really hope you won't let yourself bullied out of making the femdom path viable. Thanks!

Pretty sure there will be more femdom content and when mc is more powerfull there can be a potential maledom content as well. Sure mc is becoming stronger and stronger but he is not there yet. Tbh I don't like femdom but it's not a dealbreaker for me like NTR. I doubt many people will complain if femdom content continues as long as it's optional

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Pretty sure there will be more femdom content and when mc is more and more powerfull there will be potential maledom content as well. Tbh I don't like femdom but it's not a dealbreaker for me like NTR. I doubt many people will complain if femdom content continues as long as it's optional
Thanks for your balanced reaction, I am also not against any fetish or should I say genre (because something like femdom or maledom is too wide to call it merely a fetish), if they are separated by choices into different paths. That being said, I have to point out something: if a game is made with a primary fetish in mind, be it ntr or femdom or whatever, and a fetish you personally like does not feature among the tags, then its not ok to bash the game and demand your fetish to be included. I only inquire about the preponderance of my fetishes on games which at minimum has them tagged.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for your balanced reaction, I am also not against any fetish or should I say genre (because something like femdom or maledom is too wide to call it merely a fetish), if they are separated by choices into different paths. That being said, I have to point out something: if a game is made with a primary fetish in mind, be it ntr or femdom or whatever, and a fetish you personally like does not feature among the tags, then its not ok to bash the game and demand your fetish to be included. I only inquire about the preponderance of my fetishes on games which at minimum has them tagged.
According the story so far, mc was a beta but he slowly gains powers and he will able to make the girls his 'bitches' at some point in the game. It's a harem game. I think the dev mainly put the fetishes according to story. That's why there were a lot of ntr before mc gaining powers and now there is not a single ntr scene at the current stage. The dev doesn't put 'fetishes' just the sake of it. He put fetishes when it fits his story. I don't know if the the story go into branches like 'femdom' 'maledom 'vanilla romance'....paths but you can expect fetishes only when it fits. Currently mc is not that powerfull so I guess there will still be femdom. But thanks to his powerfull friend mc gets lots of 'non femdom' action as well. Girls started to fallen in love with his dick :ROFLMAO: What will happen in the future? It's up to dev. I merely shared my opinions and estimations

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
According the story so far, mc was a beta but he slowly gains powers and he will able to make the girls his 'bitches' at some point in the game. It's a harem game. I think the dev mainly put the fetishes according to story. That's why there were a lot of ntr before mc gaining powers and now there is not a single ntr scene at the current stage. The dev doesn't put 'fetishes' just the sake of it. He put fetishes when it fits his story. I don't know if the the story go into branches like 'femdom' 'maledom 'vanilla romance'....paths but you can expect fetishes only when it fits. Currently mc is not that powerfull so I guess there will still be femdom. But thanks to his powerfull friend mc gets lots of 'non femdom' action as well. Girls started to fallen in love with his dick :ROFLMAO: What will happen in the future? It's up to dev. I merely shared my opinions and estimations
In this game this seems to indeed be the trajectory. I still hope that the story will not be unilateral and end up squeezing the femdom path out as the MC gets from "wimp" to "macho".
There are some games which are explicitly only femdom or ntr or whatever, yet some people are so triggered by their mere existence, that they go out of their way to shame those who like said fetishes and demand theirs. If I had 1 dollar for every comment on any x fetish focused games of whether they are avoidable (and these are the nice ones), I could buy a new gaming pc with it :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
In this game this seems to indeed be the trajectory. I still hope that the story will not be unilateral and end up squeezing the femdom path out as the MC gets from "wimp" to "macho".
There are some games which are explicitly only femdom or ntr or whatever, yet some people are so triggered by their mere existence, that they go out of their way to shame those who like said fetishes and demand theirs. If I had 1 dollar for every comment on any x fetish focused games of whether they are avoidable (and these are the nice ones), I could buy a new gaming pc with it.

I mean I don't know if you played the game completely but the game is about beta mc slowly becoming more and more powerfull and slowly making girls his bitches. In the end he will build his harem thanks to his powers. Sure femdom can stay as a fantasy of MC but I don't think you should expect mc to return his old beta self. It won't happen. He is not weak anymore. He has desires to get the girls and he is doing it right now. He fucked lots of girls and there will be surely more. He is in the redemption arc right now. The beta arc seems to be ended. Again all the fetishes in the game are there when it fits the story. I don't think dev particulary cares to focus on one fetish and go all the way with it. It's about the story. Don't forget that this is ultimately a 'harem' game. MC will be eventually the king of his girls. How long doest it takes? I don't know really. But I can see femdom elements still stays as the fantasy off mc but not affect his personality. That's my opinion tho

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I mean I don't know if you played the game completely but the game is about beta mc slowly becoming more and more powerfull and slowly making girls his bitches. In the end he will build his harem thanks to his powers. Sure femdom can stay as a fantasy of MC but I don't think you should expect mc to return his old beta self. It won't happen. He is not weak anymore. He has desires to get the girls and he is doing it right now. He fucked lots of girls and there will surely more. He is in the redemption arc. The beta arc seems to be ended. Again all the fetishes in the game are there when it fits the story. But don't forget that this is a 'harem' game. MC will be eventually the king of the girls. How long doest it takes? I don't know really. But I can see femdom elements still stays as the fantasy off mc but not affect his personality
Well, if that is the case than the game is linear and does not have a path dedicated to femdom. Which is ok, but I want to know in advance. I assume you wouldn't want to dedicate time to a game which features your fetish as a jumping board, only to be later completely discarded. My inquiry is not aimed to change the course of the dev's vision, but to clarify that vision and see if it coincides with my expectations or not. If there will be no path in which the MC stays a "wimpy simp", who worships women and gets dominated by them, then the game is not for me. I would give my blessings and move on to seek other games.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, if that is the case than the game is linear and does not have a path dedicated to femdom. Which is ok, but I want to know in advance. I assume you wouldn't want to dedicate time to a game which features your fetish only as a jumping board, only to be later completely discarded. My inquiry is not aimed to change the course of the dev's vision, but to clarify that vision and see if that coincides with my expectations. If there will be no path in which the MC stays a "wimpy simp", who worships women and gets dominated by them, then the game is not for me. I would give my blessings and move on to seek other games.
Oh it seems you haven't played the game yet. Yeah MC doesn't stay as a betacuck or with your definition 'wimpy simp'. He was like that at the introduction part. He growed stronger and already changed a lot. There are and probably will be femdom fantasy in the game for sure but if you except a beta male who constantly get dominated and humilated by others from start to the end, yeah wrong game. I can suggest you to don't look at 'harem' tags if you look that kind of games.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh it seems you haven't played the game yet. Yeah MC doesn't stay as a betacuck or with your definition 'wimpy simp'. He growed stronger and already changed a lot. There are and probably will be femdom fantasy in the game for sure but if you except a beta male who constantly get dominated and humilated by others from start to the end, yeah wrong game. I can suggest you to don't look at 'harem' tags if you look that kind of games.
I just want to clarify, that femdom does not necessarily has to contain cuckolding (I like mine completely devoid of any male presence), nor does it necessarily make you a "beta" or any other letter in the Greek alphabet. I am still waiting for the dev's response on whether he or she plans to have a femdom path open. If your description holds, then thanks for the convo, and have fun with the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: arthtrh and Ianuda

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
All Demons Go To Heaven [v3.8b] [Sedhaild] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 801.56 MB
Compressed PC Size: 270.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes