Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Random woman that have nothing to do with the player character get fucked
"NTR event"
That's not how NTR work. Please don't throw this shit around so carelessly. Is gonna lead to deceptive labeling and can make people skip a game that is totally ok.
That's not NTR for me either, but every single person here has a different concept of what NTR is

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Besides all that, next update, those "NTR" events will be avoidable (I hope so)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
That's not NTR for me either, but every single person here has a different concept of what NTR is
Well, voyeurism = / = ntr in terms of relationships, but someone in general is not interested in looking at sex from the outside (and the visual part is usually similar, the sex of a girl and not an MC). And yes, the absence of the ntr tag in the header, but the presence of ntr in genres can be confusing. IMHO, the presence of a conditional tag (there is a dicks besides MC) would help distinguish between voyeurism and ntr.

Reactions: JC07

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'd suggest an NTR tag? It's been talked about about a bit so not sure why it's not there. I get that the woman on the train is not in a relationship/LI with the MC but Charlotte is a definite LI as far as the story goes. Plus the dev himself considers it NTR hence him calling it so in the options(which should be the bigger arguing point I guess)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is the shit with Charlotte supposed to be hot? Or part of the kink?

Because it's not. She's just a fucking bitch who deserves some reckoning.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Grynesha can't win a fight with her current strength, that is on purpose, just continue
I suggest dev to disable the roll back for just this scene! I kept rolling back thinking something was wrong with the damn clicking to only find out after I wasted much time that you are NOT suppose to win and the game over was FAKE! Ugg.. that just pissed me off once I found out. It would not have been that way if I could not have rolled back at that particular scene I would of been forced to see it was not Game Over!

I hate Charlotte! She is awful and I just want him to get what is coming to her! She would not even listen to her best friend!

Reactions: Sedhaild

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
just started playing this and will give it a proper review when i'm finished but i will say for anyone that is interested, the tags here seem correct and this is another instance of people calling stuff NTR that isn't NTR because they can't handle even potential LIs having sex with or doing or thinking about doing anything remotely sexual with other dudes. Pretty much every single negative review is a commentary on not liking the kinks in the game and don't really have anything to do with the quality of the game, which seems pretty good to me so far. I mean the MC is pretty much asexual to start the game and doesn't see anyone as a LI so anything that happens with girls in the beginning can't really be NTR. As for the "femdom" that seems to be in service to the plot and showing how weak the MC is to start. Obviously people like what they like and i can certainly see this game not being everyone's cup of tea, but blasting it with 1 star reviews because you don't like the kinks seems unfair to me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
just started playing this and will give it a proper review when i'm finished but i will say for anyone that is interested, the tags here seem correct and this is another instance of people calling stuff NTR that isn't NTR because they can't handle even potential LIs having sex with or doing or thinking about doing anything remotely sexual with other dudes. Pretty much every single negative review is a commentary on not liking the kinks in the game and don't really have anything to do with the quality of the game, which seems pretty good to me so far. I mean the MC is pretty much asexual to start the game and doesn't see anyone as a LI so anything that happens with girls in the beginning can't really be NTR. As for the "femdom" that seems to be in service to the plot and showing how weak the MC is to start. Obviously people like what they like and i can certainly see this game not being everyone's cup of tea, but blasting it with 1 star reviews because you don't like the kinks seems unfair to me
I will not argue with your opinion, but I cannot but ask. What category of players do you think the game is aimed at? I just think that harem lovers don't like fake harems, ntr lovers prefer true ntr over voyeurism. It just seems to me that if a person sees the harem tag and does not see the tags of sharing, swing, NTR and other specific fetishes, then he will not particularly like to see something similar in the game. So I think that's part of the negative reviews. I will not say anything about the plot, I did not evaluate him. All I can say is that I'm not interested in watching potential LI have sex with random dudes. And I'm not interested in these characters as LI if other dudes have used them repeatedly. And this is what prevents me from evaluating the game myself. The developer wrote that he will try to make avoidable ntr and therefore I still give the game a chance.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes