anibalk

May 29, 2017
Like the game, can someone could tell me how to unlock the scene in the gallery whit the ninja women please and thanks in advance.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
All Demons Go to Heaven [v4.4b] [Sedhaild] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,07 GB / 415 MB - ADGTH(4.4b)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx xx / 398 MB - ADGTH(4.4b)-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): - -

additional mirrors PC+Mac (Thx Unplasenaris :love:)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
how do you get past fight scene the blue bar and bobby head i click on head Grynesha (left mouse button) and game over......
please how do i get past this ?

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Hey it's a nice surprise to see that the Developer made the ntr avoidable. At least there are devs that pay attention to the fans.

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
I'm thinking about trying this game but is the ntry avoidable(it never happened ) or skippable(it happened but you don't see it)? Because every comment i see is saying a different thing.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm thinking about trying this game but is the ntry avoidable(it never happened ) or skippable(it happened but you don't see it)? Because every comment i see is saying a different thing.
This is a WIP game, so first comments will say a different thing compared to the latest comments. But you can always read the "developer notes" or the changelog.

Answering your question: it is avoidable, if you avoid it, it never happened

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I believe everyone here on this site understands the true meaning of NTR. The real.

However, for this specific site, there is a TAG system (I would even say very limited) and NTR is one of them, and I also believe that many who come to discuss whether or not NTR (on this site) have never read the post where there are all the explanations for each TAG.

So I'll save some work. NTR [Designed to cause jealousy for having a romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

And if you pay close attention to the part of "LI involved with someone other than the MC" you will understand that people who don't like this NTR don't like to see LI with other people, it's no use saying that the MC is not related to it , that she's with her boyfriend, or that he hasn't met, see from the player's view, like, often the player sees and knows things that the MC doesn't see, and who will make the choices is the MC's contrarian player, so to say that the MC didn't have "feelings yet" or that "wasn't related" or "doesn't know it happened" is complete idiocy.

Making this clear, I want to say to the DEV that you are to be congratulated, not for the game itself, I haven't played it yet, but for the fact that you understand your players' opinions or possible players. Now I'm going to play with your game, as I hate NTR(in the real meaning and meaning of the site) and the fact that it's completely avoidable made it possible. So congratulations and I wish you success.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild
Mar 28, 2019
As I said before, for me this is not NTR, (probably Netori), and it is just a little, even that, you can safely avoid this content
~>w0w I love Netori games I avoid this game because of the tag NTR you should really put it specific on the tag

~>Probably many will b confuse but then again I may have not seen it or just pass by.

~>Sometimes I got bored on vanilla/harem path it would b refreshing on netori game no offense .

~>gonna try the game.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Various posts here made me curious, so I played through the full game as it stands.

Result: we have removed the ntr tag and added cheating

Our site definition of ntr is limited to netorare impacts:

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]​

Whereas we also have cheating tag for netori and related actions:

Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]​

If you have an issue with this determination, feel free to DM me.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, overall the game's meh and not a fan of some parts...

BUT besides that....the character looks look amazing!!

Them some koikatsu with shaders or something?

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes