acondo

Jul 23, 2020
WHY GOD:(, why go so much out of the way to put the player in the shoes of such an overly loser protagonist? Is seeing weak men a fetish in itself? Really tell me I really don’t know.

The developers must have thought of what makes a character manly and then just stripped all of that from the MC, Why? It’s not hot, it’s not interesting, and makes the game a chore because you as the player feel powerless seeing your character act like a little bitch.

Aug 22, 2017
WHY GOD:(, why go so much out of the way to put the player in the shoes of such an overly loser protagonist? Is seeing weak men a fetish in itself? Really tell me I really don’t know.

The developers must have thought of what makes a character manly and then just stripped all of that from the MC, Why? It’s not hot, it’s not interesting, and makes the game a chore because you as the player feel powerless seeing your character act like a little bitch.
Well there is a fetish for everything.

The dev is perfectly entitled to make the game/content/characters/ he wants. Not your kind of taste or interest? Why waste time moaning about it?

I would understand you if you are here to complain about a mechanic or a plot-hole but it seems you are purely moaning the game is not to your taste. Some people like weak protags and the content that goes with it. Not everyone likes the same stuff one glance on any thread could tell you that.

Go elsewhere then, it's not like this forum is struggling in the amount of games it shares.

Mojomaker

Jun 18, 2020
Really would wish i could change the main character name its a minor detail but dunno for me it makes a massive difference

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
i skipped through this entire game just to see what changes were made and dev only made them skippable. at least the ones that were mentioned (first bj scene/train scene) but that guy craig seems to get waaaaaaay more action. and some of his content isnt skippable. the fact MC's name isnt changable is another let down but whatever. i honestly dont know what the target audience for this game is.

reincarnation game. got it. but i stand by what i said about craig.

Thanks for the description, saved me a bunch of time downloading/trying the game.
I will avoid it.
You are awesome.

Good luck with your game Dev!

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v3.5c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I just have a question, does the game have a line to follow?

Or can I choose what fits me and still see the scenes?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solo tengo una duda, el juego tiene una linea a seguir ?

o puedo elegir lo que me plasca y aun asi vere las escenas ?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Solo tengo una duda, el juego tiene una linea a seguir ?

o puedo elegir lo que me plasca y aun asi vere las escenas ?
Se supone que puedes elegir la que quieras, el juego es bastante lineal sí, pero no puedes obtener el 100% de escenas con una sola partida

Reactions: Ritsuga

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
How could I choose another routes instead of Grynesha and Viliness's route? I cant see any way in her prologue

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well i figured out a couple console cheats so far. Hope you don't mind Mr or Mrs/Miss Dev.
Also may want to fix one small spelling error in a couple of places. The nick name for a woman is Broad not Board. Example of what I was seeing.*Charlotte talking to Rei* I want to look good for Craig, I must compete with the board, or I will lose him... Should be broad. Saw it a couple of other places to. Like I said, just a very very small error.
Other then that I'm really enjoying the game. Animations and such remind me of the game School Mate. Thanks for sharing :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well i figured out a couple console cheats so far. Hope you don't mind Mr or Mrs/Miss Dev.
If you want to cheat or share cheats, I don't mind hehe,
Also may want to fix one small spelling error in a couple of places. The nick name for a woman is Broad not Board. Example of what I was seeing.*Charlotte talking to Rei* I want to look good for Craig, I must compete with the board, or I will lose him... Should be broad. Saw it a couple of other places to. Like I said, just a very very small error.
You sure? I was trying to refer to a flat-chest girl (insulting her). Before I used "Table" but other user told me that the correct word is "Board"
Other then that I'm really enjoying the game. Animations and such remind me of the game School Mate. Thanks for sharing :)
I'm glad you like my game :giggle: thank you so much

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Its using
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2

I think :unsure:
Def. It's sad to see "Game Developers" and I use that lightly, to use another game to create their own game. Or "Borrowing Assets"
However, I will say this game has the potential to be a really good game. But like come on dude. At least add H-SFX

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes