Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll check out the game after the NTR scenes are avoidable. I don't like those scenes especially if it's unavoidable.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'll check out the game after the NTR scenes are avoidable. I don't like those scenes especially if it's unavoidable.
i skipped through this entire game just to see what changes were made and dev only made them skippable. at least the ones that were mentioned (first bj scene/train scene) but that guy craig seems to get waaaaaaay more action. and some of his content isnt skippable. the fact MC's name isnt changable is another let down but whatever. i honestly dont know what the target audience for this game is.

reincarnation game. got it. but i stand by what i said about craig.

Last edited:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
fucking cliffhangers man. I am realy starting to like the game, apart from the beginning with the humiliation and semi cuckery. I don't mind Craig too much as long as he doesn't start getting handsy with MC's prey.....(ps; can you make the woman he sleeps with ugly? or the MC start developing power and make Craig take 'gay'?...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/script.rpyc", line 1780, in script
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ADGTH(2.7c)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2314, in execute
raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
All Demons Go To Heaven 2.7c
Wed Dec 02 14:23:56 2020
```

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/script.rpyc", line 1780, in script
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ADGTH(2.7c)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2314, in execute
raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
All Demons Go To Heaven 2.7c
Wed Dec 02 14:23:56 2020
```
Hi! May you tell me what were you doing in the game at the time you got this error?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i skipped through this entire game just to see what changes were made and dev only made them skippable. at least the ones that were mentioned (first bj scene/train scene) but that guy craig seems to get waaaaaaay more action. and some of his content isnt skippable. also i guess possession tag is needed cause then some other guy just merges with mc(i think. like i said i skipped) so yeah from what i could tell two ppl share one body and that's where i'll probably give up on this game. it's like multiple protag but not really. the fact MC's name isnt changable is another let down but whatever. i honestly dont know what the target audience for this game is.
May you please stop this kind of comments? I mean, you can comment whatever you want and I know you are "guessing" and "thinking" but if you haven't read the story, don't say things that other people may missunderstand, like "possession tag is needed" or "craig seems to get waaaaaaay more action" or "two ppl share one body" cuz that is not happening, and comments are influencers. Just don't put wrong ideas of what is happening if you are not really playing.

What the target audience is... not your concern, with all respect... if you don't like my game there are thousands of games in F95, and even if the target audiencie is minimal... well, someone has to do it, for 1 person in the world who loves this kind of game... someone has to do the game

Feb 19, 2018
Seems like a breath of fresh air after the amount of Koikatsu renders, I was so confused cuz it was so anime and I knew it wasn't KK but it felt so familiar and then I saw the hair and realized its something from KISS. Gonna try it out, good luck with the project ^^

• Red Heart

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.7c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Wow

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i skipped through this entire game just to see what changes were made and dev only made them skippable. at least the ones that were mentioned (first bj scene/train scene) but that guy craig seems to get waaaaaaay more action. and some of his content isnt skippable. the fact MC's name isnt changable is another let down but whatever. i honestly dont know what the target audience for this game is.

reincarnation game. got it. but i stand by what i said about craig.
But does Craig get unavoidable toe sucking scenes? Just look at this little bitch boy :WutFace: Untitled.png

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
But does Craig get unavoidable toe sucking scenes? Just look at this little bitch boy :WutFace: View attachment 926401
sooooo as far as my knowledge craig gets to keep girls and fingers two girls in front of mc despite what you choose and i guess bangs kiosk girl. and who knows maybe he'll do some toe sucking...in a maledom way?:p

but yeah that scene...major turn off.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, first to say that your game is good, it has potential, BUT I think saying that every sex scene where the MC is not there is NTR is a big mistake.

1.- The first 2 scenes (oral sex and the scene on the train) are not NTR by any means, in the first the girl does oral sex to HER BOYFRIEND there is no ntr in that, and in the second the MC not even meet the girl on the train how could that be NTR ??

2.- The option to "Avoid" the NTR (which is not) does not prevent it, it only skips that scene that is, even so it happens only that it is not seen, which does not make sense.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like NTR, but to consider that any sexual scene that doesn't have the MC is NTR is a very bad use of the term and it is exaggerating too much.

Otherwise it seems like a good game and I wish you luck.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes