Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How is this even a Harem game when the first scene with a girl is her blowing some other guy while this so called male? MC watches? Um thats about where I stopped and deleted this game. So not for me.
Yeah I'm also not a big fan of seeing potential love interests with other guys, her having a boyfriend at the start of the game is not a huge problem for me, but yeah I didn't really need to see her with the other dude's dick in her mouth. I had a bigger problem with the train scene honestly not a fan of the borderline rape stuff.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah I'm also not a big fan of seeing potential love interests with other guys, her having a boyfriend at the start of the game is not a huge problem for me, but yeah I didn't really need to see her with the other dude's dick in her mouth. I had a bigger problem with the train scene honestly not a fan of the borderline rape stuff.
i manage to power through the first scene. but yeah train scene is where i gave up.

Harem games with other dudes involved dont really work for me especially if its forced

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
i manage to power through the first scene. but yeah train scene is where i gave up.

Harem games with other dudes involved dont really work for me especially if its forced
It has games for all types of people,
I believe that this may not be for us,
And I don’t think the harem label is correct here,
As far as I know, there are several women for one man,
even in the reverse harem, where there are several men for a
only woman.
I believe it was this etiquette that led people to play,
until you discover reality.
I'm glad I always check the comments before downloading.
And to the developer, I'm not complaining,
I think you should do what you want, what you have planned for this game.
And don't fall into the illusion of wanting to please everyone,
It does not work.
Do what you think is best for your game, whether I like it or not,
it will depend on my personal taste, my preferences and fetishes.
Good luck.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Personally think I will wait and see where the game goes from here since it's the first release, but I understand why people would give up on the game at that point. It's hard for me to get the appeal of rapey content.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Personally think I will wait and see where the game goes from here since it's the first release, but I understand why people would give up on the game at that point. It's hard for me to get the appeal of rapey content.
time will tell i suppose.
It does not work.
Good luck.
i agree with this. if dev decides to change anything its because it was dev's choice. if not then again his choice. plenty other games to play

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
And they call this a harem game? Like not even close. That tag needs to be removed asap.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And they call this a harem game? Like not even close. That tag needs to be removed asap.
I mean it can technically be a harem game if the mc ends up in a relationship with a bunch of girls. But I agree that there are somethings that don't mix very well. Fans of harem games for the most part don't like when the girls get involved with other guys, and they certainly don't like it when it involves rape or in this case rape attempt.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It has games for all types of people,
I believe that this may not be for us,
And I don’t think the harem label is correct here,
As far as I know, there are several women for one man,
even in the reverse harem, where there are several men for a
only woman.
I believe it was this etiquette that led people to play,
until you discover reality.
I'm glad I always check the comments before downloading.
It does not work.
Good luck.
I think I will wait and see where the game goes from here. I'm ok with the harem taking a bit to get going...so long as I dont need to watch non MC interactions or at least have some agency about how it plays out. As said before by others, time will tell.

Reactions: V&M

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
the game looks cool but am a sub so is there a way to play the game as a sub? sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This game unsettled me, everything screams this guy is a kid, he does not understand what happens between a man and a woman even though he is supposedly 18, he lives in a orphanage. kids usually live in those, his room contains a teddy bear and looks like a childs room and you can say all you want he is 18 and he should not be in the orphanage to begin with, but I think a lot of things seem to point towards him being a kid.

Now even if I take at face value he is a "man", he looks like he has a feminine body, he even looks like he has small tits for some reason. He acts like a child, also what happens to him is off putting, maybe it is because he looks so young and is being abused by an adult taking advantage of her position.

I was not a fan of this other guy, the caretakers boyfriend being around and having to watch him and also your character runs into him again and is submissive and sits beside him as he molests women.

The train scene is off putting.

I am going to step away from this, I don't think I am the intended audience, and that is fine.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have to agree with the last poster ... the MC you play is to much a kid ..btw .. looks like he has tits .... good luck with your game

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes