polaco

Mar 16, 2017
This thread keeps getting tagged and untagged with NTR. So, is there any ntr in this game and is it good?

Reactions: rokrad

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
As a general answer, the NTR in my game is completely avoidable, without content removed, and it is ONLY in the prologue, it was set for some bases in the story, but now I changed these bases to be NTR-free (but you have to select the "Avoid NTR" options), so all people who hate NTR content now can play the game without worries.
I also pin this message in the Developer Notes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Please get rid of the point system. So many scenes are wasted because people cannot watch it if they don't have the correct points. Also using renpy save editor multiple times is annoying

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
This thread keeps getting tagged and untagged with NTR. So, is there any ntr in this game and is it good?
Not legitimately and it's not anything an enthusiast will be looking for. I think the developer shot himself in the foot regarding the tag by labeling the options NTR in-game and continuing to call them NTR in the thread. I can understand and appreciate why they do this and the scenes should be kept clearly avoidable, but it's not really netorare. Unfortunately pretty much everything about this site's tagging sucks ass.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
So ridiculous the games with the NTR tag for only one or two completely avoidable scenes and the dev who will probably never do it again. I'm just wasting my time. (It's not the worst to do that, it's especially to put the NTR tag when it's Netori or Netorase). Good luck for the future and have fun guys. (y)

Amino@cid

Aug 23, 2021
Hey there i am really liking this game , i really liked the characteristic of Protagonist and wanna see some great development in his character while being as usual characteristic , well i wanna ask how many days you take to make the public version available ? i will be buying the Bronze 2 or Silver membership on patreon in future till then i wanna stick with public releases.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
well i wanna ask how many days you take to make the public version available ?
Hi! each final day of the month (yesterday) or one day after (today) I post the public release.
i will be buying the Bronze 2 or Silver membership on patreon in future till then i wanna stick with public releases.....
you want to support the game? :D thank you so much

Reactions: Savec and Amino@cid

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I'm curious about something. Was there an intent to have more NTR in this game, or did the negative response from the weenie babies on this site inspire changes? Not hating or anything, just curious about it. I like both NTR and Vanilla. Thing is that lately, some games that have started with NTR get turned vanilla due to REEEing on this site rather than the developer's original vision.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm curious about something. Was there an intent to have more NTR in this game, or did the negative response from the weenie babies on this site inspire changes? Not hating or anything, just curious about it.
Not really, I had some ideas but that was even years before the 1st release of this game, I just used a bit of NTR (But I don't think that is NTR) to set some bases, not the actual game/story. And about the negative response (it was a lot) I added a Free-NTR path to the game so all users can enjoy it.

Reactions: Bustapr

Greg1070

Dec 5, 2018
Hi everyone, you'll probably think I'm an idiot, but what does (NTR) mean that I see quite often for some games?

Amino@cid

Aug 23, 2021
Hi everyone, you'll probably think I'm an idiot, but what does (NTR) mean that I see quite often for some games?
NTR full form is Netorare which mean watching someone else fucking your girl or some other person or something close to that ....:)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, if I'm understanding it right, there really isn't any planned NTR. But that makes having a "NTR-Free" path redundant. If the only "NTR" in the game is the avoidable prologue scene, why even worry about having a "NTR-Free" path? Unless the dev is saying there will be no true NTR, but there may be some avoidable "NTR" (ie, not real NTR, but some content people may want to avoid like sharing/swinging). In which case, I get it. Just wish there was a way to properly label these things.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
All Demons Go to Heaven [v5.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 535 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 518 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes