Amino@cid

Aug 23, 2021
Hi! each final day of the month (yesterday) or one day after (today) I post the public release.

you want to support the game? :D thank you so much
well can i ask something , the MC looks a little girly well it would be okay with the face but the got small breasts which feel very off putting and his d*ck's colour looks different from his body colour .... are you planning of making some changes to his character design .... only for MC other characters are just greatly crafted they don't need any improvement....

May 8, 2019
A very nice game! It's been a long time since I enjoyed vanilla and harem at the same time :D Though I wish the dev did not care about those negative comments and keep doing NTR stuff. Well, what I mean from NTR is swinging/sharing. Otherwise, it doesn't and wouldn't fit into the concept of the game as the MC is an incubus. Hope to see the dev change his plans and bless us with more sharing content! :)

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If the only "NTR" in the game is the avoidable prologue scene, why even worry about having a "NTR-Free" path?
Before, that wasn't avoidable, so the NTR-free path is that you can now avoid that scene, and some comments in future change to fit the story if you previously avoid the NTR content

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Before, that wasn't avoidable, so the NTR-free path is that you can now avoid that scene, and some comments in future change to fit the story if you previously avoid the NTR content
Ah, I didn't know that scene was unavoidable. I first played the game a couple updates ago, and at that time, you could already stop that girl from giving her boyfriend a BJ.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
As a general answer, the NTR in my game is completely avoidable, without content removed, and it is ONLY in the prologue, it was set for some bases in the story, but now I changed these bases to be NTR-free (but you have to select the "Avoid NTR" options), so all people who hate NTR content now can play the game without worries.
Does this mean there is not going to be additional NTR content in the game since you mentioned it being in the prologue only?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Hi everyone, you'll probably think I'm an idiot, but what does (NTR) mean that I see quite often for some games?
lel i just realise the game has NTR, is the ntr just rape again?
NTR is misapplied to this game. It's voyeurism. Taking this site's definition:
>NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There's no feeling of jealousy when it's two women whom you don't initially have any interest in the first 5 minutes, one hating you and the other a stranger you meet in a train.

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I haven't played for a long time, but if I remember correctly the scenes or decisions gave points and without those points you couldn't do other events, so avoiding certain scenes will we still get points?
you will always get the points (purple or green), no matter what you choose, example: at the end of the game all players will have... a total of 100 points
(or maybe the points were removed? which would be great :KEK: )
no, sorry.
Ando when you say avoid that scene you mean:
A-prevent it from happening
B-not seeing the scene but it still happens?
A: Prevent it from happening

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
>NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There's no feeling of jealousy when it's two women whom you don't initially have any interest in the first 5 minutes, one hating you and the other a stranger you meet in a train.
it wasn't my fault, I will still stay with "This is not NTR" but all people here said "It is NTR" (you can read initial comments) so well... I added the NTR advise in-game and now it is even avoidable

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
ahh what about the cheating though?
is there milfs that we can stole from their husbando?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
it wasn't my fault, I will still stay with "This is not NTR" but all people here said "It is NTR" (you can read initial comments) so well... I added the NTR advise in-game and now it is even avoidable
If i were you, i just ignore them. even it just a game, you devs might always want to make your game a bit realistic so adding women have sex scenes before the mc does is ok. and no jealosy or arouse from it.

so many Greedy Harem Lovers in this community and it silly when they just mad when an unknown girl have sex with their man in front of their eyes. it's like their eyes been rubbed by sponge roughly LOL

my suggestion if there another game developer who want to add voyeurism or NTR, they need to explain it on the Devs note to make those people understand first. (also decrease toxic vanilla to argue in the thread)

sorry for bad english

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: CV3 and Sedhaild

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
since i think english is not your native, the dialogue is ok.
but you might want to repair how charlotte call rebecca, so confused when she sometimes call rebecca by her name instead "Mom". probably repair that.... i think u must

I think the game is great . really like to see so many horny woman lust for cock. you might want to add Slut and prostitue tag. no NTR whatsoever in this game, and it's more cheating tag, since u can play as the succuby girl

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you chose if you want to be sub or dom in the game? am a sub myself so thats why am asking :) am sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)

Apr 15, 2020
you will always get the points (purple or green), no matter what you choose, example: at the end of the game all players will have... a total of 100 points
speaking of purple, i dunno if it changes later on, is there any way you can make the MC's dick not the color purple? it's kinda weird the dick color is different from the rest of his body.

also, like others, wish we could choose our name in the game

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
since i think english is not your native, the dialogue is ok.
but you might want to repair how charlotte call rebecca, so confused when she sometimes call rebecca by her name instead "Mom". probably repair that.... i think u must
Charlotte can act very rude, I want her to call her mom using her name

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
speaking of purple, i dunno if it changes later on, is there any way you can make the MC's dick not the color purple? it's kinda weird the dick color is different from the rest of his body.
I wish that but I can't, the engine is not from Illusion, it is from KISS, so It has its pros and cons aginst Koikatsu/Honey Select
also, like others, wish we could choose our name in the game
The name of the main character has some story on it, that's why I can't modify it

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes