Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Charlotte can act very rude, I want her to call her mom using her name
ah... wait.... that's way too rude Lol.
i wanna ask if u plan to add pregnancy in the game though. shota x pregnancy will be good.
also hoping the mc stay shota xD and succubus being slutty by having blowjob with many male character again

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
MLAXSEWL to SAMWELL, I fucking hate that I understood that was a Kingdom Hearts reference. I love that game so much.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Need Help, there is a glitch in early chapters of game, at the park, after doing it, cant seem to escape and keeps repeating.
may you detail this please? I haven't change anything to possible make a glitch like that in the early chapters of the game since months, and I'm testing right now, and I can't find the glitch

Aug 31, 2018
may you detail this please? I haven't change anything to possible make a glitch like that in the early chapters of the game since months, and I'm testing right now, and I can't find the glitch
Yea, when you first move in the apartment with charlette and rebecca, you have option to go to park or her work to get a job with james. When choosing park, lady that is trying to compete and loosing, well after completing scene, the very next day it just keeps looping right back not allowing story to continue.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe in the future, but right now is too early
Lol, i didn't say u need to do it right now or next update.
That will be amazing if you will do it in the future.
I also have suggestion about rebecca, You probably want to make rebecca become the MC's wife. since i already play the game and i see that the MC deeply have feeling for Rebecca (or maybe i am wrong).

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yea, when you first move in the apartment with charlette and rebecca, you have option to go to park or her work to get a job with james. When choosing park, lady that is trying to compete and loosing, well after completing scene, the very next day it just keeps looping right back not allowing story to continue.
The game shows me 2 options, go to the park and go to work, I chose "go to the park", after finished that, 1 day pass and now the game shows me only 1 option (the one that I didn't chose the day before): "go to work".
That is completely normal, I can do first go to work and then go to the park too, but the game always advance

Aug 31, 2018
The game shows me 2 options, go to the park and go to work, I chose "go to the park", after finished that, 1 day pass and now the game shows me only 1 option (the one that I didn't chose the day before): "go to work".
That is completely normal, I can do first go to work and then go to the park too, but the game always advance
But when I do it, after doing both, stays stuck in loop for park????

Aug 31, 2018
I may have done something to save file, I am replaying from beggining to see if I cuased the glitch instead, will let you know after going through it to see.

Aug 31, 2018
NeverMind, Its my fault, I unintentionally messed something up in save file unknowingly causing glitch. Forgive me for causing you to doubt and causing you unjust workload, my bad fam. I appreciate it though. Mine gratitude and salute to you.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
NeverMind, Its my fault, I unintentionally messed something up in save file unknowingly causing glitch. Forgive me for causing you to doubt and causing you unjust workload, my bad fam. I appreciate it though. Mine gratitude and salute to you.
Ohh, don't worry, it is my fault, sometimes when I update the game, some savefiles get corrupted and cause glitches

Last edited:

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Good game and good story.
The characters are all colorful but if I like some of them others just don't go down well with me.
Surely can't dislike Grynesha but find weird Viliness isn't a main one like Zellynore cause at the end she's important for the plot.
If i think the characters of Leonore and Alessa really interesting, i can't say the same of Christina and Rei.
If i think the best ones are Rebecca and Jessica, surely i dislike Charlotte and more than anything Holly.
Too bad the side characters aren't in the main story, surely i really like the Sage and the Ninja, same for the black haired woman in the park.
So i've mixed feeling for this game, but still play it cause i like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes