Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, after the reaction of some users about Xena and Lana at the end of v5.5, I made a poll in my patreon, all of you can participate, please go check this and vote, it is really important to me.

Thank you so much

1633911081550.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Folks, as of version 6.7b, my Android port is now the official version posted by the dev. I won't be updating this post anymore, just grab the APK found in the OP.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingBear258

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
How did it happen that there were many different choices in the prologue, but after the prologue the game turned into a standard harem, where all the sex in the world revolves around the MC? What surprises me most and drives me into melancholy in games is the succubi, who are either virgins or are so loyal to the main character that they turn from a succubus into a pet on a leash. It's like you come to a restaurant, but "No! Although I'm dying of hunger, I won't eat anything except my mother's porridge!" It's boring.

• Angry
Reactions: mofonistik

nico360

May 17, 2020
haha I just read the developer's notes, sorry for the inconvenience sometimes I forget about that xd

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I understand the author's desire to please subscribers, but sometimes these desires reach the point of absurdity. In the prologue, we see for the first time a completely unknown character who has nothing to do with the main character and see the message "Avoid NTR". Why is this considered NTR, if the main character not only is not in a relationship with this character, but even has no idea who it is. Because of some people, games turn into:
1) You see a minor character for the first time.
2) "Someone is trying to steal my new waifu!"
3) "Avoid NTR", you never see this character again.
4) Saved!
And this is called NTR Free. In my opinion, this should be called "Schizophrenia"
If you follow this rule, then characters should not be born at all, because their parents should avoid NTR)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Is this Sam the male mc? cause his hips are wider than his ass, and he dresses like a girl. That shirt even has a shadow with the shape of tits.
He even sits on the floor like a waifu,a nd he seesm to have a girl crotch and his back is arched.... And in the picture when he is in the window he definetly has tits...

Reactions: kamikazedrew

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I can not go through the mini-game until this moment, it is not pressed .... what should I do?

123412.jpg

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Requesting more femdom scenes with Rei, Charlotte and Holly.
Xena could become good femdom content in later stages, especially due to being a dragon and that she seems more proud.
Especially as the main character after goes weak after a battle, that would be a good time for many of the girls to give a sort of payback. More battles could occur to create opportunities for weakness periods for the MC, as in running into scouts, after he was found out.

The black haired girl could both with and without Christina (several types of scenes), force themselves into the MC at the train and other locations were the MC wouldn't want to be seen.

Charlotte, Rei and Holly are sort of sadistic, more scenes with them would be of interest.
As Charlotte, she could dominate the MC a lot more in the start, before the MC is to move out from the orphanage, one could make up any reason as spanking, foot and pet play. Which could be more of a reason to why sex isn't working out with Craig, as she wants a more dominant role other than being scared for her first time or whatever is holding her back.

Rei could have the MC visit her, especially early and do humiliating plays along with dressing him as a child or girl.
A side story could be created by her adopting him, like the MC giving in to that at the breastfeeding scene, where Grynesha finds her as an effective tool to bring back his power.
Rei could show the MC of to friends and share him, breastfeed and spank him.
Rei could also at the table with the breastfeeding scene continue to be dominated by both Rei and Charlotte, by doing these aspects together with him. Vibrators, strap-ons and chastity belts could be used, these things could be possible scenes for Charlotte to do as well, who dares to enter the sex shop. Erotic toys could also be used in lesbian plays.

Rei shouldn't hate the MC or anything of that kind, she could just be obsessed with him being cute and obedient.

Holly is a sadist, a good idea could have Grynesha agree with Holly to widen the MCs interest and possible stumble on more sexual encounters, the first encounters, could be from the MC agreeing to masochistically roles to have Molly help him out with different things and then that she do him in with a strap-on.

Rei, Charlotte and Holly could all become on good terms, especially on the beach at the second day and agree to punish the MC together with sadistic plays, while also doing lesbian plays. Jessica could bring extra toys to the beach, due to the request of Holly.

Jessica and Holly could together have some femdom content with the MC.
The MC gets more manly when his hair changes, the girls could have embarrassing pictures of him, to lightly force him to do certain plays and Grynesha could consider it useful or enjoy it too as in a more dominant role, while see of course can love the MC normally, just that every kind of sex play could excite her, due to being a succubus.

The MC could also do Rei a favor and have more threesomes with Charlotte and Rei.
This would be best done by adding a bit of foreplay and having more lengthy sex scenes, as Rei could ask Charlotte to please her while being fucked, or that she licks Rei while being fucked in the ass, or that Rei uses a strapon for one of the holes. Rei could also kiss Charlotte during sex and then make her more Bi for later scenes. Or make it a contest, so Charlotte doesn't have a reason to not do lesbian play with Rei and then do lesbian play naturally, even without the MC.

It wouldn't be wrong for several of the heroines to have lesbian sex with each other, while the MC is busy with a few others as he's likely to find more women, which is very logical in the endings.

An important thing is to have more vibrant scenes with new flavors or environment, just to make sure that one kind of content doesn't get too bland or occur too often (unless it's part of a story being told), to make it bland. A mistake that often happens in many erotic games is that, once the foreplay and the story building is done, the sex can become bland and in worst case, they just have plain sex, insertion where the heroines eyes just roll up with the mouth gasping (have fortunately not occurred here yet, they tend to be lifeless and short scenes).

Some more femdom content would do wonders in this game and most game in general.

More save spots if possible, I save a lot especially when there's interesting part where sex scenes are being built up.
The breastfeeding scene, should be in the gallery.

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You guys need to force the android version to download without renaming since renaming doesn't work
the problem is: that I always ask GGCax for the android port, and I posted it here, but moderators sometimes edit my post and delete my android version to post theirs, so that can cause incompatibility

• Angry
Reactions: John Bon Clay

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hi i was going to try this game but it says NTR, i know its avoidable and only happens in the prologue, but i have to ask if the girls that got "ntr" are they mc LIs already in the prologue? or will be in the future? Because if they arent LIs yet in the sex scenes in prologue that dont deserve NTR TAG tbh and if it is a important part of the story i have to know ( trust me i hate NTR, but im a curious guy). Sedhaild

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes