Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi i was going to try this game but it says NTR, i know its avoidable and only happens in the prologue, but i have to ask if the girls that got "ntr" are they mc LIs already in the prologue? or will be in the future? Because if they arent LIs yet in the sex scenes in prologue that dont deserve NTR TAG tbh and if it is a important part of the story i have to know ( trust me i hate NTR, but im a curious guy). Sedhaild
I don't know what "LIs" means, but I will try to answer: there is 0 jealousy, for example at the beggining, Charlotte has a scene with the guy she call "her boyfriend" (he is not) and the MC has no connection with her yet, the MC even hate her, of course in the future she becomes a girl of the MC. 0 girls were stolen from the MC, as I always said, for me this is not NTR, but 99% of the comments say the opposite, and mods here always put the NTR tag

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I don't know what "LIs" means, but I will try to answer: there is 0 jealousy, for example at the beggining, Charlotte has a scene with the guy she call "her boyfriend" (he is not) and the MC has no connection with her yet, the MC even hate her, of course in the future she becomes a girl of the MC. 0 girls were stolen from the MC, as I always said, for me this is not NTR, but 99% of the comments say the opposite, and mods here always put the NTR tag
LIs= Love Interests. If they didnt had any connection, so for me its also "no ntr".
I normally avoid a game that has NTR tag on it, but i search first, because sometimes NTR tags are wrong and for what you say its true, i will give this game a chance.
Some people thinks this is NTR because they hate to see theyr future LIs having sex (they expect a virgin harem).
Or they expect for the milfs to be virgins aswell? ahahah

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Sedhaild I gonna be honest with you mate so far for what i saw and follow the "ntr" scenes ahahah that is not NTR at all, but 1 part it is, the part that the girlfriends of Mlaxsewl seduce the guards and give them a BJ, even if they have to escape that is NTR, Basically only that scene is NTR the rest of the game seems normal ahahah :) (coming from a NTR hater)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Language: English, Spanish
There is a spanish line right after charlottes blowjob lession.
Same after the little trip to demon world in the train
Another during the consensual rape in hollys penthouse before cumming.
Again while fucking the little dragon.
And at the beach during the "battle"

Aside from that and a few minor hiccups in the english text (i'm not a native myself, so it could have been my own language barrier, but it was understandable except for the spanish lines) i really enjoyed the game, the humor and the story, consider me waiting for updates ^^

Sedhaild Why do you make me choose between the scene with the ninja and the scene with vileness T_T
Did i miss something? There was no choice for me, i just feed a nude succubus and then feed on ninjatits.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Pretty decent game, wish there was more NTR in it aside from just the beginning though.
Well I wish for a world cuckold fans like you doesn't demand ntr content from a dev who clearly said ntr is just in the beginning and it's actually not really a ntr in the first place. But well we don't get we want always :ROFLMAO: Dev called it ntr just to be safe and later he made it completely avoidable. This game is not a NTR game. It's far from it. It's a harem game... If you love to see mc get cucked, you will be dissapointed. He is not the mc in the beginning. He is a really strong character right now and he has many girls who is in love with him

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Dev called it ntr just to be safe and later he made it completely avoidable. This game is not a NTR game. It's far from it. It's a harem game...
Tags are there only to show every fetish the game depicts, they never represent the focus of the game or even if it is or isn't avoidable.

Also harem and NTR arent opposites, in reality the best harem games always have netorare elements in case you fail a girl or want to netori another married girl into your harem, consequences are the spice that many western harem games fail to depict.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
preskerd
Not to mention a cucked incubus is a dead incubus, wrong game for such kinks ^^

Meaning Less
Harem and ntr ARE opposites and the best harem games dont dare to touch any ntr, sharing, cheating, swinging, prostitution, ... tags.
Harem is all girls for the mc, ntr is girls fuck other guys, a second dick in a harem game is for many harem fans a reason to drop it instantly...it cant be both except both of it is avoidable...and this game is has the wrong story for ntr...you are an incubus, even the king, and you need your girls to gain power and hunt down the traitor.

Sedhaild
This time i found only one spanish line: christina in the showers while thinking about sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
If its a VN your not the MC the MC is the MC. Its not a roleplaying game its a story so there is no need for you to project yourself as the MC. The nuclear guy didnt DEMAND NTR he just simply stated that he wished there was more of it, something which you see alot of people do on f95zone. I dont hope for NTR in every game I play but at least it adds to the variety of possibilities of a bunch of different characters getting in on the action. You NTR vigilantes are pathetically insecure. NO ONLY I CAN HAVE SEX WITH MY MAKE BELIEVE GIRLFRIEND!! haha wow let guy like what he likes or whatever. I cant stand FUTA but alot of people who claim to be straight, like gigantic cocks on their girls apparently but me complaining about people asking for it is not gonna change it from being created. Harem is mostly cliche' but I do like some games with it so I'm willing to give this a try.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So people are 'insecure' because they don't want their love interest in the game fucked by other guys? Wow... Than I would rather be called 'insecure' rather being called a 'cuck'. Sue me :ROFLMAO:
Certainly fits the bill, except cuckolding is a fetish but real life cucks are the insecure guys that actually get cheated on, so good luck being that insecure in real life.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, except I've been playing it since february
View attachment 1530279
Than you are just asking NTR to sake of it because you want to get cucked and don't care about story at all. Again for the last time. THIS GAME NEVER HAD ANY NTR. The current story has nothing to do with NTR. The story literally has no place for NTR. It's one of the most haremest game in this site. And again read the fucking dev himself and stop bothering me. This was my last reply to you. good luck. Oh here is the dev's last message in the thread. I already posted it but you maybe didn't read it and did read it but decided to ignore it

Jul 27, 2019
Than you are just asking NTR to sake of it because you want to get cucked and don't care about story at all. Again for the last time. THIS GAME NEVER HAD ANY NTR. The current story has nothing to do with NTR. The story literally has no place for NTR. It's one of the most haremest game in this site. And again read the fucking dev himself and stop bothering me. This was my last reply to you. good luck. Oh here is the dev's last message in the thread. I already posted it but you maybe didn't read it and did read it but decided to ignore it
On the current path no, but there's potential for it near the beginning if you intentionally fail the quick time events and get captured that seems like a whole nother route that's planned for damn near full out NTR. But yeah the current harem route... uh yeah you right no NTR

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Always funny how the ntr freaks insult people...a snowflake? insecure? I am in a lifetime relationship and we both have regular friends with benefits, dont refuse random girls for one or a few nights and have monthly orgies....but we are lesbians and only interested in girls...it is already hard enough to play a male protagonist, but my stomach cant handle a second dick in a game.
And i never felt any jealousy, but reading it is fucking annoying. So yes, i hate ntr, but not for such stupid reasons. But it makes me wonder why many hetero guys want to see more dicks so badly o_O

Reactions: Hoshihimi
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes