tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
just finish to test it, really nice...
The caracter disign is nice, the writing of the girls caracters is nice (well except for the 2 sadistics, i think, but it goes), nice story (for the moment a little common but i feel drawer story with angel and witch), the mc well, he is interesting.
There is only two thing for me to say, first after the beggining of chapter 2 it is very difficult to change alignment corupt/kind ( although I also feel that the story is not much different kind or corupt but having a choice to tell fuck you when you think it, is so satisfying... even more when i think to some of the last sand box that I test recently... ).
and the second, i know chapter 3 is a story pack, but you should the player make more choose in act 3,(day 9 and after) less and less choice for the player, then less and less of gameplay. i m real fan of the first and second, but in the third you just have to read, not to play, and i don t really like it.
Well, i hope it will keep the good way of the two first chapter.
i will certainly keep looking for it in some time.

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
only reason i've not yet rated this game is because it's successfully made me jizz twice and when that happens, i turn it off because there's no fun playing an erotica with no libido. it's strong points are definitely the erotic scenes and the girl characters.
however, the game is no where near perfect for me and has a few flaws, mostly with character design, plot/editing, and point system.
iirc the main problem had to do with how some of the male characters looked with their devil/demon aesthetics. and perhaps that's due to the limitations of the koikatsu character engine but nevertheless leaves a very cringey look to a game that took itself relatively serious.
this deserves a complete replay eventually

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
This month I made a server, all of you are free to :)
Would there be a walkthrough for this game that details the best choices leading to the most content? This would be the first time I believe I commented on this game in general so forgive me if I sound clueless or annoying with my question.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
why does Craig always look like he peed himself? LOL

View attachment 1595199

Also are there any cheats to max perversion kindness and money?
Of course you have a partner! there's a site called save editor, I'll leave the link after the comment. You just need to create a save of the game in question, then go to the game folder and look for your save and upload it on the website. Most renpy engine games are in the game/saves folder and depending on the engine, the save changes places so you have to be careful!

But once you've uploaded your save on this site, just start editing what you want... I'll tell you right away, don't try to leave values too high... I already did that and ended up breaking the game :KEK:

I use it directly, help me to eliminate the boring grinding part of games here from f95zone, this save editor works with most game engine, anyway that's it... good luck man!

• Love
Reactions: factyma666
Jul 16, 2020
Linux nerd here. I don't know if this was mentioned before (I'm too lazy to read 25 pages of comments), but leaving spaces in your file names, at least when making a linux version, is like shooting yourself in the leg. Any other Ren'Py dev knows this and avoids this issue. Otherwise the game just won't start. I managed to bypass the issue by renaming both the executable, the shell script and the .py file to ADGTH, but it's kinda annoying to (potentially) do it every build, plus not every linux nerd is actually a nerd. Most of them are, but still

Reactions: MisterRed

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Who is the virgin in the game and does it depend on the optional ntr content being on or off?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I saw a movie about this one time, but it was something to do with dogs and not demons.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: skyless

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The only thing I'd change about the intro is when you meet for the first time
The rest of the game is perfect like that for me. (y)
I managed to bypass the issue by renaming both the executable, the shell script and the .py file to ADGTH
You can just make the .sh "trustable":

adgth.png
(this is in LXQT. Different DE, different method)

or you can launch it via terminal, either by using quotation marks:
Code:
cd path/to/adgth
./"All Demons Go To Heaven.sh"
or by escaping the spaces (just type "All", then press TAB for auto-completion and add the ".sh" at the end):
Code:
./All\ Demons\ Go\ To\ Heaven.sh

Reactions: MisterRed
Jul 16, 2020
You can just make the .sh "trustable":
Nope, the whole script breaks because the game's file name has spaces. Maybe your DE is smarter and better, it's not the case for everyone. I have Antix and neither of those methods work (I don't even see the option to make a file "trustable"). The true way to remove any future issues is to remove spaces from file names. But that's up to the dev, the fix is not that hard.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes