Rookie0life

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone know what to do to pass this QTE? I dont seem to get a key prompt and cant find any key myself. Soflocked by it cause a loss is a game over.

screenshot0001.png

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I got this error after Rebecca says "You must do what I taught you, with your hand"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' '68_38.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '68_38.jpg'.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I got this error after Rebecca says "You must do what I taught you, with your hand"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' '68_38.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '68_38.jpg'.
your game is the v6.7 or v6.7b? I fixed and re-uploaded the game like 1 hour after posting here yesterday
the v6.7 is bugged, you need the v6.7b

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Sedhaild yo why is there no more ntr path?
Under "Developer Notes": " As a general answer, the NTR in my game is completely avoidable, without content removed, and it is ONLY in the prologue, it was set for some bases in the story, but now I changed these bases to be NTR-free (but you have to select the "Avoid NTR" options), so all people who hate NTR content now can play the game without worries. "

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Under "Developer Notes": " As a general answer, the NTR in my game is completely avoidable, without content removed, and it is ONLY in the prologue, it was set for some bases in the story, but now I changed these bases to be NTR-free (but you have to select the "Avoid NTR" options), so all people who hate NTR content now can play the game without worries. "
I don't know if that means the ntr was removed or that there is now something to toggle it on or off?

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
I don't know if that means the ntr was removed or that there is now something to toggle it on or off?
I haven't played the gam ein a while, so I can't recall if there's any possible NTR post-prologue, but regardless it all seems to be avoidable as long as you disable NTR before starting.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes