KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of All Demons Go to Heaven [v6.99]
PC & Mac ( 724 MB) -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
So many missing images. Since the first choices i kept clicking ignore.
After the 3rd ignore chain i deleted the game.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
yup i delete and redownload couple of times also same issue. guess i still bugged
So many missing images. Since the first choices i kept clicking ignore.
After the 3rd ignore chain i deleted the game.
Fixed and reuploaded (for now only mediafire and mega)
Sorry I made the saame mistake of the previous month, but it shouldn't bother again

Reactions: scannatore

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Nice update :devilish:, I wish the MC had received Patricia's deep throat, she was a disrespectful whore with the king. She should be punished :cautious:.
Will there be pregnancy in the future:unsure:. Thanks.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Mods should remove the NTR tag imo. The game honestly doesn't have it. It had couple of ntr'ish scenes at the prologue then the game turns into a true harem game. I'm as anti-ntr person as it gets but this game having that tag is unfair imo. Sedhaild you should message mods about this. With the new update, people now can block games with ntr tag in search function so many people who are into harem games will not see your game while they are searching for a game because they block 'ntr tag'

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor
Jul 21, 2021
Mods should remove the NTR tag imo. The game honestly doesn't have it. It had couple of ntr'ish scenes at the prologue then the game turns into a true harem game. I'm as anti-ntr person as it gets but this game having that tag is unfair imo. Sedhaild you should message mods about this. With the new update, people now can block games with ntr tag in search function so many people who are into harem games will not see your game while they are searching for a game because they block 'ntr tag'
also help people looking for a game with NTR in it. If its only very little in the start im gonna pass. But hope for the best for the dev and hope people like it:)

Reactions: Cux

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm done with that in this forum, you can read the first 20 pages of comments with people complaining about the NTR in the game (and no tag) and even after I made a "NTR-free path" those comments continue, and well... there si even more drama about it in the comments.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Tyria going basically "teehee, it was a prank bro, please don't hurt me" made me even more upset at her lmao, I hope we can make her go away one way or another
You're Goddamn Right! This event where Samwell loses his powers and kidnapping Grynesha, because of this dark elf broke all my mood in the game. I sincerely hope there is a way to get rid of Trishya one way or another. Man, seeing Samwell in that deplorable state, like at the beginning of the game was horrible as fuck, broke all my immersion in the game, to the point of skipping this event!

Reactions: Nova1811

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
where are you, android port..
I can post it again, but ONLY if you will not start a New Game (due to a game breaking bug) the PC version was fixed but no the android port

EDIT: The Android fixed version is up now

Last edited:

NyZz 777

Jun 25, 2020
Me who try this game specifically because it has NTR tag : (°ロ°)

but still end up loving this game regardless.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
how does someone get the scene with the purple haired ninja girl in the gallery?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes