kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
The only thing I don't like about this game is the dude's purple dick. Well that and a lot of the scenes have them still wearing clothes during sex I was especially disappointed with the Rei anal scene with the bikini bottoms still on.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So I read the comments in the begginning, but like usual they are not helpful so really I just want to know a few things.

Is this game pure Femdom?

Is this game pure Netorare?

If it isn't pure netorare I saw that the developer said this was a zero to hero story so there will be build up of the MC being pathetic to rising up and improving himself and I do like those stories and am willing to power through the scenes where the MC is pathetic. But I want to know how far along that is in the most recent update, I don't want to play the game going through the parts I'm not into so that I can get to the satisfying parts and then blue ball myself because the MC's self imporvement hasn't been implemented yet.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So I read the comments in the begginning, but like usual they are not helpful.
Those are opinions of the v1.0 of the game, and some people thought all the game will be like that, not understaing that the character and story has to evolve, so yeah, is useless to read the first comments, it gives you an inaccurate idea

Is this game pure Femdom?
not the 100% of the girls dominate the MC, and not the 100% of the time the MC is dominated, it has some content.

Is this game pure Netorare?
Of course not, read the developer's notes.

If it isn't pure netorare I saw that the developer said this was a zero to hero story so there will be build up of the MC being pathetic to rising up and improving himself and I do like those stories and am willing to power through the scenes where the MC is pathetic. But I want to know how far along that is in the most recent update, I don't want to play the game going through the parts I'm not into so that I can get to the satisfying parts and then blue ball myself because the MC's self imporvement hasn't been implemented yet.
The MC being shy and innocent is just the prologue, ~20-30 first minutes, since Chapter 1 you can clearly see the MC growing up, and the game now has more than 4 hours of gameplay, at this time he acts like a normal guy a more alive

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Those are opinions of the v1.0 of the game, and some people thought all the game will be like that, not understaing that the character and story has to evolve, so yeah, is useless to read the first comments, it gives you an inaccurate idea

not the 100% of the girls dominate the MC, and not the 100% of the time the MC is dominated, it has some content.

Of course not, read the developer's notes.

The MC being shy and innocent is just the prologue, ~20-30 first minutes, since Chapter 1 you can clearly see the MC growing up, and the game now has more than 4 hours of gameplay, at this time he acts like a normal guy a more alive
Thank you for responding and just to be clearer on the last one I want to know if he's more "dominant" or gets some payback for previous transgressions? Like if he get's any payback for the nut kick I hear he experienced.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for responding and just to be clearer on the last one I want to know if he's more "dominant" or gets some payback for previous transgressions? Like if he get's any payback for the nut kick I hear he experienced.
he is more "dominant", yes.
and...
yes.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
does anyone else have errors before QTE scenes?its both new and old QTE the same thing happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/paraqterat\xf3n1.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15368, in script call
call qte_setup(0.8, 0.8, 0.01, renpy.random.choice(arr_keys), 0.55, 0.65) from _call_qte_setup_50
File "game/script.rpy", line 52, in script
call screen qte_button
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/paraqteraton1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15368, in script call
call qte_setup(0.8, 0.8, 0.01, renpy.random.choice(arr_keys), 0.55, 0.65) from _call_qte_setup_50
File "game/script.rpy", line 52, in script
call screen qte_button
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1155, in render
back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\anim.py", line 459, in render
im = renpy.display.render.render(image, width, height, t, at)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\ADGTH-5.5-pc_Crunched\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
All Demons Go To Heaven 5.5
Sun Oct 03 18:50:02 2021

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
that could happen using old saves, I'm sorry for that, sometimes new updates can break old saves
it would not be a problem if it would be only that,it also like that when i started a new game and at the very first QTE event this also happens(the one where you play as succubus to try and get away from the guards and later given a choise if you want to save sister or not)

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
it would not be a problem if it would be only that,it also like that when i started a new game and at the very first QTE event this also happens(the one where you play as succubus to try and get away from the guards and later given a choise if you want to save sister or not)

Ok, I think I have an idea of what is going on, my native language is spanish and we use this ´ symbol in some vocals.
The code and the png has the ´ symbol:

"images/paraqteratón1.png"

and as you can see in your error it is looking for:

"images/paraqteraton1.png'

and that png doesn't exist.
I know that symbol is not used in english, so I think your PC is maybe missing some files of the language.
I don't know how normal is that, cuz 90% of the players here use english, and they have no problems.

Last edited:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019

Ok, I think I have an idea of what is going on, my native language is spanish and we use this ´ symbol in some vocals.
The code and the png has the ´ symbol:

"images/paraqteratón1.png"

and as you can see in your error it is looking for:

"images/paraqteraton1.png'

and that png doesn't exist.
I know that symbol is not used in english, so I think your PC is maybe missing some files of the language.
I don't know how normal is that, cuz 90% of the players here use english, and they have no problems.
What can i do to fix this error,becouse all of the previous versions have worked fine and all the qte worked as they should this is the first time this happend!

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What can i do to fix this error,becouse all of the previous versions have worked fine and all the qte worked as they should this is the first time this happend!
I haven't changed anything related to that, so maybe it was a change in your pc.
I can edit the code not using anymore the ´ symbol in that part, but I can't update it until this Saturday.
I hope this can solve the problem

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
is there a way to save both daughters of the Great Sage? or is one of them always doomed to die? seems like such a waste as both could easily be added into the harem rather than killing one off.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes