Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Would be nice to see labels (aside NTR) that show which routes give kindness or perversion points.

From a little I have played, I find it fascinating how NTR here does enrich story rather than just cucks the main character.

Last edited:

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Sounds like another pointless little bit of ntr unworthy of the tag, should reserve it for full ntr routes so we can know if its worth the time of day.

• Angry
Reactions: E_nigma and Mid4s

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
bythe diversity of the choices... like failing pervert or kindness checks or reactions from some scenes for the girls... a walkthrough is absolutely needed... there is still some things that are not unlock in the gallery even after how long i see stuff. this game can be so bad without a walkthrough,

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
How can I turn on the console in the game to change the statistics?

There was no topic - I edited the save with the program so that I did not have to collect individual points for the scene

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
so...
MC is the rightful king, and even if he is not at the moment king he is still a prince...so..
How does Xena treat MC?like he's a piece of shit..
seriously man.. this VN is all kinds of... nonsense...
from the prologue where the MC is basically a bitch in both senses... he acts like one and also looks like one...like seriously?breasts?
also MC was what a couple of thousands of years old..but .. after he died he forgot all about his strong personality and so on?
actually he went from top dog.. to .. lil' bitch boy..
then when he starts getting a bit of power... he's treated basically like dirt...again this is coming from races that "respect" the heirarchy...
fuck me...
Anyone who finds out he's the rightfull and a prince (ofc) ... basically treats him mostly liike shit.. so far... jesus...
also ... please stop adding choices if they do NOTHING..
also .. please stop adding FORCED SCENES... like I'm not one to enjoy seeing my MCs get his dick whipped... fuck..and shit like that.. you like femdom?fine either focus on that and make a big announcement that femdom is not avoidable..and choices MOSTLY don't matter... or make them AVOIDABLE....

Dveloaver

Dec 17, 2017
i still cant get the quick time event is there is something i doing wrong just getting stabbed over and over again

Izuna1043

Dec 17, 2018
I just ran through the dialogues, since the comments, well, I can't understand here one gg and the rest are Ntr characters or is it the hero himself?

Draconis21

Oct 5, 2018
I'm getting a problem at the BJ lineup. When it comes to Christina I went to choose to spend more time with her it says I don't have enough Kindness. You need 40 kindness and my kindness stat is 40, but it still won't let me choose it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes