sdno

May 22, 2022
Two questions....how much content for now?

And ntr realy avoidable or skipable?

Thx for answer
edited
Ok three questions...femdom avoidable?

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Two questions....how much content for now?

And ntr realy avoidable or skipable?

Thx for answer
edited
Ok three questions...femdom avoidable?
there is quite a bit of content
NTR is avoidable, not skippable, though at times there are some lines that makes it seems like it was skippable... but I think I've encountered only 1?something with Jessica (the redhead) but .. yea , dev did do his best to make it avoidable
Femdom is not avoidable. at least for now.

Reactions: sdno

sdno

May 22, 2022
there is quite a bit of content
NTR is avoidable, not skippable, though at times there are some lines that makes it seems like it was skippable... but I think I've encountered only 1?something with Jessica (the redhead) but .. yea , dev did do his best to make it avoidable
Femdom is not avoidable. at least for now.
Thx...glad hear that is avoidable at least but femdom is big no for me to

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm getting a problem at the BJ lineup. When it comes to Christina I went to choose to spend more time with her it says I don't have enough Kindness. You need 40 kindness and my kindness stat is 40, but it still won't let me choose it.
thank you for report it, it will be fixed in the next update.
Right now you need 41 points, but it's a mistake that I will fix

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
So I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I just started playing the game and I'm not able to save. Right clicking doesn't work, pressing Q doesn't. Am I missing something?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I just started playing the game and I'm not able to save. Right clicking doesn't work, pressing Q doesn't. Am I missing something?
when do you downloaded the game? Do you have the v7.4 or v7.4b?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug? I am unable to play in the gallery the scene with Zellynore bent over the table. It is not clickable at all.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Bug? I am unable to play in the gallery the scene with Zellynore bent over the table. It is not clickable at all.
you have to watch the scene normally in the game before being able to watch it in the gallery

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes