Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
When it comes to Christina Bj on the balcony is it possible to have 40 Perv and 40 Kindness so that you also can have more time with Christina if so how do i get there I have 39-39 and otherwise i can get 41 or 42 of 1 of them and 38 on other so is it possible to get atleast 40 on both before the balcony?
I don't think is possible, at that time in the story, there is only 78 points as maximum, so you can't have 40-40

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Console commands for the 3 stats, i searched for them myself here and saw no one had the answers so i looked them up myself...
(They are case sensitive btw)
Kind = x
Perv = x
Cash = x
how do you open the console? I’m trying to see the other scenes without having to play through the whole thing again..

Apr 18, 2021
how do you open the console? I’m trying to see the other scenes without having to play through the whole thing again..
create a textdocument in game-folder called for example options.rpy and paste in this:
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

edit: sorry site erased spaces
4 spaces before second line, 8 spaces before the third one

Or just use attached file.
Press Shift + o in game to open console

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
was gonna try this game but I see the ntr tag.
Ain't this a harem? But I also see it's AVOIDABLE not skippable right?
I also heard the mc sucks and is spineless early on.. is he still like that?
also unavoidable femdom..
also the prostitution tag... ehhh

Harem? LOL.

red flags after red flags so i am asking before I add this to the ignore list.

KenruJP

Nov 25, 2022
Finally a forum.

Can someone help me how to interact or solve the part where Grynesha and Viliness was (accused of king Inorelon's death) caught? There are no specific keys/buttons to use to escape the guards (to fill up the ticking bar) and I always end up in Dungeon which forces me to pick another route to play to avoid it.

How do you get pass to (HER) Grynesha route?

1669353144661.png

Last edited:

alex123999388

Oct 7, 2022
Finally a forum.

Can someone help me how to interact or solve the part where Grynesha and Viliness was (accused of king Inorelon's death) caught? There are no specific keys/buttons to use to escape the guards (to fill up the ticking bar) and I always end up in Dungeon which forces me to pick another route to play to avoid it.

How do you get pass to (HER) Grynesha route?

View attachment 2192145
Click the iconn on top of the time bar

ranka

Nov 24, 2020
Wait how to play this on android? I played this game like 1 year ago and there's a android version

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Oh it's completed, will move this up on my list of games to start.
I was looking at giving this go a few weeks back but life happens and gets in the way, seems like something I would enjoy.

Good luck with possible future projects or just in general, hope I can start the game this week.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What type of fucking ending is this? First of all he makes it so he is going to do a sequel but he has 2 other damn games in the work so makes no fucking sense to make another game again! The epilogue was shit.. story was good but a shit epilogue.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What type of fucking ending is this? First of all he makes it so he is going to do a sequel but he has 2 other damn games in the work so makes no fucking sense to make another game again! The epilogue was shit.. story was good but a shit epilogue.
Hi, I'm glad you liked the story, and I'm sorry you didn't like the epilogue.

I'll explain it to you:
I only have 1 game in the work (Project: AIH).
and the epilogue just let the door open for a possible game in a distant future (I have 0 plans for it right now).

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sir Sedhalid thanks for the share I am not a fan of NTR but since it is avoidable I will check out the game, I see you have used COM3D2 or CM3D2 models just correct me if I am wrong at least the models look much better than koikatsu :) and good luck for your next project hope it gets much more love than this one :giggle:. I just hope the next one you make should be NTR free or if you are gonna add NTR in the game make it optional and add twice amount of wholesome content for the compensation :whistle::p ( Just kidding )

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! Thank you for sharing your hardwork here ! :)
I will try it ;)
Does this game have lot of femdom ?

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes