molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Cuz I haven't upload a playable version of the game
Or... Can I create a thread here in F95 about the game but without download links?
Lot of people do under discussions future game type title with name and you can provide details on the game and get feedback. Once it's an actual game you can have mods move the thread to the games release section directly.

Reactions: Sedhaild

Bertrand Hardy

Feb 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though you call this game a failure, i pretty much enjoy playing this game, everyone start somewhere king, and yea the penis looks weird but why look at the penis when there's a beautiful girls in front of ya. I don't see any bug when playing this game from the start to finish, so it's all good. I Appreciated you gave the ntr warning, i don't really talk much but when i do, it's because i truly love the dev & the games or maybe just answering troubled question. Good luck on the other projects dev. My favorite is Leonore.
Thanks for the game and i hope you have a wonderful day.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
When you meet the mage girl, you need more Kind points than Perv points.
Even though you call this game a failure, i pretty much enjoy playing this game, everyone start somewhere king, and yea the penis looks weird but why look at the penis when there's a beautiful girls in front of ya. I don't see any bug when playing this game from the start to finish, so it's all good. I Appreciated you gave the ntr warning, i don't really talk much but when i do, it's because i truly love the dev & the games or maybe just answering troubled question. Good luck on the other projects dev. My favorite is Leonore.
Thanks for the game and i hope you have a wonderful day.
It's nice to read comments like this, I'm glad you liked my game

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i try in perv route,
and just finished bad ending.

you said 6 total of ending,
can i get each the save file?

or can you share the full gallery?
thanks dev for the game.....

my favorite character ofc
:love:

and also good luck for ur next project, seems NTR option nothing for your next project. (hehe :oops:)

• Red Heart

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I'm sad I am just now hearing of this game because every reference in this game has been killing me so far. Great job dev!... Also Kristoff took me out

• Red Heart

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Are you sure? I just checked the scripts and indeed the condition for that scene is Kind > Perv. It happens in the final battle, after Khadna asks whether you want children or not.
thats weird because i never seen it and i didn't click a single perv option lol

Edit: I found it you have to make jessica leave the fight to "notice" her in the final fight

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
It's unfortunate that this game was not financially successful for you, Sedhaild. Honestly you're one of the best devs in this genre: you used the superior game for your models (dunno why people still use Koikatsu when COM3D2 is just better in every way), your writing is pretty good, you have actual gameplay in your game, and you did what less than 1% of all indie H game devs will ever do: actually completed your game. This last one actually makes me want to support you. The main reason I almost never support any developers in this genre is because I know they're never actually going to finish their games anyway, so it's a waste of money. Really hope your next game goes better!

Edit: I forgot to mention one more very important thing: you're not a native speaker but you actually put effort into writing English well. English isn't my first language either, and it drives me crazy to play some of the games where the dialogue is basically incomprehensible, like Chloe18 and Lust Age...

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
thats weird because i never seen it and i didn't click a single perv option lol

Edit: I found it you have to make jessica leave the fight to "notice" her in the final fight
Hello, that's actually a little bug, thank you for report it, I will release a fix in the next days

• Wow
Reactions: Darksavior

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It's unfortunate that this game was not financially successful for you, Sedhaild. Honestly you're one of the best devs in this genre: you used the superior game for your models (dunno why people still use Koikatsu when COM3D2 is just better in every way), your writing is pretty good, you have actual gameplay in your game, and you did what less than 1% of all indie H game devs will ever do: actually completed your game. This last one actually makes me want to support you. The main reason I almost never support any developers in this genre is because I know they're never actually going to finish their games anyway, so it's a waste of money. Really hope your next game goes better!

Edit: I forgot to mention one more very important thing: you're not a native speaker but you actually put effort into writing English well. English isn't my first language either, and it drives me crazy to play some of the games where the dialogue is basically incomprehensible, like Chloe18 and Lust Age...
Wow! thank you so much for your comment, I think is the best one that I have read here :giggle:

Reactions: YuukiRidho

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
i know people have brought it up before and have been told to wait such amount of time like 2 seconds or 1.2 seconds, but iv'e tried 100 times letting the bar be in every position and still doesn't work (the quicktime event with the guard and grynesha or w/e)

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes