ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! Thank you for sharing your hardwork here ! :)
I will try it ;)
Does this game have lot of femdom ?

Oct 6, 2018
I mean, I would like to play it if its NTR content is good but if its just simple losing battle scene its classic rape so meh

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
damn sad to see the game is over really hope you consider making the sequel in the future
sadly, this game was a failure, so it is hard for me to do a sequel, cuz I know it will not pay the bills.
At the moment I'm developing a 2nd game (Project: AIH) it fits as a prequel, but it has completely different gameplay and tags. And it works on its own, so you don't need to know about ADGTH to play it.

Hello sir Sedhalid thanks for the share I am not a fan of NTR but since it is avoidable I will check out the game, I see you have used COM3D2 or CM3D2 models just correct me if I am wrong at least the models look much better than koikatsu :) and good luck for your next project hope it gets much more love than this one :giggle:. I just hope the next one you make should be NTR free or if you are gonna add NTR in the game make it optional and add twice amount of wholesome content for the compensation :whistle::p ( Just kidding )
COM3D2 and CM3D2, I like it more than Koikatsu and with mods, the girls of my 2nd game looks even better, thank you for your hopes, and I don't know how NTR will fit in my 2nd game, cuz it has 2 female protagonists and both are single.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Completed game? Nice! Congrats Dev on finishing your project. (y)
Does this have music or sound? Not a fan of Femdom, is it avoidable? :unsure:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Finished the game and what can I say.
The name Mc also cannot be changed. And his penis still looks like a separate part. And I noticed a few typos in the text.
But in general, the game did not disappoint.
Congrats on a completed game, dev :).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
COM3D2 and CM3D2, I like it more than Koikatsu and with mods, the girls of my 2nd game looks even better, thank you for your hopes, and I don't know how NTR will fit in my 2nd game, cuz it has 2 female protagonists and both are single.
Yeah compared to koikatsu I think CM3D2 or COM3D2 has more assets (like hairs,clothes,etc ) than it making it easier to create any character :) but the main problem is dlcs and mods they kinda come up every month making it harder to install and save disk space. I am glad that they are updating it on frequent basis but its kinda troublesome to install every now and then.

Well, I thought your newer project had male protagonist ( not a fan of female protagonist ) because I like to self insert myself into the game :D. Make it wholesome game if you cant fit NTR or having trouble about it :p. Anyways, I hope your newer project again gets much love than this one :).

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes