Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i know people have brought it up before and have been told to wait such amount of time like 2 seconds or 1.2 seconds, but iv'e tried 100 times letting the bar be in every position and still doesn't work (the quicktime event with the guard and grynesha or w/e)
you have to click the Grynesha icon, you will hear the sound of success if you did it right, and let the game advance

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
when I look at the last scene of the game and the source code, it's like this game didn't end here. I think there will be a sequel

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
How is NTR content expressed in this game?
Unless more got added (I am yet to finish this) the NTR was in the prologue only and can be avoided. I recall the dev saying the same thing in posts earlier on as well.
However it's not really NTR as your not with them , it's just some are more strict on NTR as a whole on this site.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So... now what? Any plans for a sequel?

Kind of disappointing there's not one last harem sex with the entirety of his girls right at the end. A good amount of plot and a good amount of sex will suffice for this kind of ending.
It's disappointing for me too, but I couldn't waste more time on ADGTH, it never got the minimum support and I had to finish it before time, so I can start working in my 2nd project:

https://f95zone.to/threads/development-project-aih-pre-alpha-v0-0-3.141352/

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
It's disappointing for me too, but I couldn't waste more time on ADGTH, it never got the minimum support and I had to finish it before time, so I can start working in my 2nd project:

https://f95zone.to/threads/development-project-aih-pre-alpha-v0-0-3.141352/

Makes me feel bad for people who actually backed ADGTH, rushed endings are the worst. It was a decent and fun little game while it lasted. P-AIH looks... rough, female main protags is definitely a risk (if you nail it, good on you), and the premise of the story seems iffy. But the character models look nice. And if what you said is true, the new coding makes new things easier to implement, good stuff. I hope your writing + patreons ideas, make for some interesting situations.

This choice could also leave a bad taste in the mouths of people who've already backed you, and a small stain on your reputation. I say small stain, because for me personally ADGTH was a decent game, and I think for most who played ADGTH would agree. Showing you probably have what it takes to make something better. Work your ass off man, and good luck. Prove to your backers this was the right choice.

We all have to make choices like this in our lives, good luck on your choice.

darkplayground

Nov 23, 2020
I just finished the game and looking at the gallery i somehow missed a scene at the end with the red demon sorceress? How did that happen? I succeeded on all the QTE (which by the way is fucking infuriating when playing on a laptop with a touch pad. I almost quit this fuckin game multiple times, especially at the end when there are 50 of them).

Also, the biggest tragedy of this game is the lack of sex with the kings shield. I cannot believe you put a gorgeous elf in the game and the most we get is a titty fuck. Like what? Why would you do that? It almost ruins the entire ending to get blueballed like that.

It's rare that I'm so sad for a game ending like this. Especially after seeing the dev's next game and it looks really rough and is a female protag which is absolutely uninteresting to 95% of players including myself. They had a winning product with this game if they had just put more time and love into it it could've been amazing. Too many devs quit projects because they don't make College Harem money after the first few months. What a waste :(

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Reading the premise of that new game, reminds me of Panty and Stocking I loved this anime, despite of the shitty ending. Tho obvious its not, they are fallen angels with attitudes ^_~ Those angels here look like they going to get abused.

Im usually for FMCs if they are alphas (or potential alphas with story development to lead them).

Last edited:

Polocim

Jan 27, 2020
View attachment 1857610

Overview:
We will follow the story of Samwell, an orphan guy, innocent and shy and without any friend, who until now has been constantly bullied by his caretaker Charlotte. On the other hand, we have Grynesha, a succubus who fled from the Demon World and came to the Human World, with one goal in mind, to be able to recover her home from who took it from her. These two characters will become inseparable, Grynesha will offer Samwell a life of all that he deserves, full of lust and power, but in return she will use Samwell for her benefit. With Grynesha's ability to create lewd situations, Samwell will be involved in many circumstances with different girls that he will meet on his adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Sedhaild - - -
Censored: No
Version: 10.0.0
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: PROJECT: AIH
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Official Android: MEGA *

Others: COMPRESSED **

*Thank you Estrada777 for the Android port.
**This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1857610 View attachment 839296 View attachment 839297 View attachment 839298 View attachment 881407 View attachment 925237 View attachment 970343 View attachment 1014937 View attachment 1014938 View attachment 1061614 View attachment 1061615 View attachment 1119672 View attachment 1119673 View attachment 1172986 View attachment 1172988 View attachment 1172987 View attachment 1223286 View attachment 1223287 View attachment 1275980 View attachment 1275981 View attachment 1275982 View attachment 1383864 View attachment 1383865 View attachment 1383866 View attachment 1383869 View attachment 1431394 View attachment 1490420
Android link Dead

Reactions: Sedhaild
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes