2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Hello,
You will find on my patreon page an early access of the next version. The release will be posted here in two weeks.

I removed the scene with the niece in the toilet with the boss (now she is masturbating alone) and the one with her friend (now they do not undress anymore).

Merry christmas and happy new year
I really like it when the dev takes the advice. If that makes it so the boss doesn't touch women anymore, I might re-upload this. If that thing is fixed, then this might be a good Harem game, but not if the boss or another man messes around with women.

And Merry Christmas to everyone too.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hello,
You will find on my patreon page an early access of the next version. The release will be posted here in two weeks.

I removed the scene with the niece in the toilet with the boss (now she is masturbating alone) and the one with her friend (now they do not undress anymore).

Merry christmas and happy new year
NICE! you didn't have to do anything but I for one is happy that you listened to the feedback.

fucking cheers!

I just when I play harems, I play for me and my GIRLS i am pursuing and fucking..

I don't play them to see other dudes get chicks, be a wingman, seeing my boss fuck his niece and him getting laid, and more importantly, getting cucked.

Obviously none of that happened except the boss situation but I DO recommend not showing other people having sex in a harem themed game, just some advice. hell even as a option is just .. kinda weird in a harem game. Now I do not recommend bending the knee to everyone complaint, at the end of the day it's your game and whatever you want to do, do it, but the fact you listened to the feedback and decided to take it out or change it is GREAT. Now I added the VN back on my watch list. My only worry is the LESBIAN tag because man I am so tired of seeing HAREM and lesbian tagged together... Now if it's for group sex, that is perfectly fine but if the girls start fucking behind the mc back or without the mc then I might have to pull the plug on this AGAIN so I hope that down the line, lesbian like every other fetish like FEMALE DOMINATION is optional.

but for now the game stays on my watch list.

and happy holidays to you to.

Last edited:

MDYetiLab

Game Developer
May 8, 2022
All My Girls [0.13] [MDYetiLab]

Changelog
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
NICE! you didn't have to do anything but I for one is happy that you listened to the feedback.

fucking cheers!

I just when I play harems, I play for me and my GIRLS i am pursuing and fucking..

I don't play them to see other dudes get chicks, be a wingman, seeing my boss fuck his niece and him getting laid, and more importantly, getting cucked.

Obviously none of that happened except the boss situation but I DO recommend not showing other people having sex in a harem themed game, just some advice. hell even as a option is just .. kinda weird in a harem game. Now I do not recommend bending the knee to everyone complaint, at the end of the day it's your game and whatever you want to do, do it, but the fact you listened to the feedback and decided to take it out or change it is GREAT. Now I added the VN back on my watch list. My only worry is the LESBIAN tag because man I am so tired of seeing HAREM and lesbian tagged together... Now if it's for group sex, that is perfectly fine but if the girls start fucking behind the mc back or without the mc then I might have to pull the plug on this AGAIN so I hope that down the line, lesbian like every other fetish like FEMALE DOMINATION is optional.

but for now the game stays on my watch list.

and happy holidays to you to.

WTF The straightjacket is getting tighter. It is the dev's story and remember that! All you prudish gits.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not a bad update ... dev taking it slowly with the neighbors daughters .... could be a little sped up with them ... just a little ....
story has been pretty good so far ... (y)(y)(y)(y)

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
In ZIP file (downloaded from Workupload), there is a text file and I see 3 licence keys in this file. What is for? :unsure:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Short yet nice update
The changes made to the story are welcome as well
Suzy seems like a good LI as well
Keeping an eye on this one now

Reactions: MDYetiLab

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Error the MC should remove the black bottle cap when urinating in the bottle suzi gave him in the elevator.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Great start, I was surprised about Miranda ending. If you need feedback, I can run through it and look for additional points. Thanks for the upload. Oh, I did notice the blonde guy on the bench looked like someone's blowup doll, and the next frame similar but different clothing guy walking away.

Reactions: MDYetiLab

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
All My Girls [0.21] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

- 318mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

MDYetiLab

Game Developer
May 8, 2022
All My Girls [0.13.1] [MDYetiLab]

Changelog
:

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes