2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I seen your future tag list and i must say i'm reeaallyy getting tired of seeing the lesbian tagged with the harem tag. Ya know if your women is having lesbian/bisexual sex with each other it kinda changes the whole harem dynamic. Everybody loves and fucks each other is not a harem it is a polyrelationship. Not everyguy enjoys seeing 2 women go at it. It is not EVERY mans dream OK. Sorry i'm just tired of seeing it in every harem game. Be original stop the cycle

A little correction to that text. When talking about a polyamorous relationship, it doesn't automatically mean that it includes lesbians either. Harem is also a polyamorous relationship form which is a variant of polygamy. When we talk about a harem, we usually describe 1 man and several women, i.e. a milder form of polygamy. At that time, it is not necessary to be married to all women, but to be in a relationship with several women.
  • Polygamy: 1 man more than one woman
  • Polygyny: there is 1 woman and several men
  • group marriage: a description of a family with several men as well as several women.

Lesbians are not included in any of them automatically.

There are many different types of polyamorous relationships. The ones with only women, only men and a mix of different genders.

MDYetiLab

Game Developer
May 8, 2022
All My Girls [0.12] [MDYetiLab]

Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Hi MDYetiLab, Here is a Quick Guide for Game developers on F95zone by CRAZY X WIZARD

f95zone is a very friendly community.

Game developers can request a game developer badge which gives them access to talk and share knowledge with other game developers on f95zone's Discord, which has 29,402 Members.

If someone threatens you or leaves an unjustified review you can report it and a moderator/staff will review the report and take justified action against him/them.

We promote your game for free, you just have to open a report as a game update and your game will be promoted on f95zone and f95zone's discord. (Note - Bug fixes are not eligible for promotions, there should be new content)

Game Developers can request thread ownership if they want to edit the thread, but they have to follow one very important rule, that rule being once their content gets leaked by an f95 user it stays that way and they can't remove it. (If the developer of the game removes Patreon-only content from the thread, then he may lose ownership of the thread)

If you have any doubts about f95zone or Face any problems in the future, Open a Ticket or reply to this message.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
AVN named "All My Girls", yet no incest tag? What a wasted opportunity. Pass. Maybe soemone will make a patch for it, which shouldn't be necessary if this wasn't an attempted Patreon cash grab.

Reactions: Paprika

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
All My Girls [0.12] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 163mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice little intro

Not much to see yet mostly a few dream sex scenes

Characters for the most part are decent looking altho alot of small breasts women lol

Story wise not much to tell yet since it feels very early stages

But will keep a eye on this

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this update kinda sucked. hell at the start of the game the BOSSS is getting more action than us LMAO!
Like bruh i don't give a shit about his love life. I know you don't have to see it but I honestly don't wanna know he his banging his niece and her friends. down the line if she is approachable she is ruined at the point and I don't want nothing to do with her at that point.

hope that next update WE can get more action since know I know the suzi character is our GF daughter. So I hope she is only for the mc and not on some NTR vibe shit.

but overall this update was poor with the annoying cliffhanger. and it's good he took out the harem tag because he fucked that up with us seeing a whole nother man fucking his niece and her friend.

so yea good.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Overview:
Follow the mc, who having amnesia after more than a year of coma, moves to a new city to start a new life. Meet your new neighbors as well as your new colleagues and decide what to do with them.
...hmmm... I'ld say, Play A LOT of Naked Leapfrog... (wink wink;) nudge nudge:p)

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
All My Girls [0.12] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 163mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Please add more mirror, i cant donwload from mixdrop

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
this update kinda sucked. hell at the start of the game the BOSSS is getting more action than us LMAO!
Like bruh i don't give a shit about his love life. I know you don't have to see it but I honestly don't wanna know he his banging his niece and her friends. down the line if she is approachable she is ruined at the point and I don't want nothing to do with her at that point.

hope that next update WE can get more action since know I know the suzi character is our GF daughter. So I hope she is only for the mc and not on some NTR vibe shit.

but overall this update was poor with the annoying cliffhanger. and it's good he took out the harem tag because he fucked that up with us seeing a whole nother man fucking his niece and her friend.

so yea good.
Yeah, while for some having other males and females having sex and shown is a turn on, for others it is the exact opposite especially if they outnumber the Mc scenes. Not every other dick or pussy shown is NTR (like a loving mother with loving father scene but I do not need to see that if I download a game about a son conquering all women for example, even if in a game about the mother as Mc though it would makes perfect sense :p), but it does take away in my eyes from a male MC perspective game if the game basically becomes about the NPC's sex life instead of that of the MC avoidable or not, whether that is an abundance of bisexual women having sex together or the sex life of the Mc's boss in game. Pity, ah well enough games out there which do focus the male Mc instead of the sex lives of the NPC's. Good luck to the dev with the game and those who do like it.

Last edited:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Decent start so far

My take about what has been said about the boss tends more to a 'wasted resource' pov, as that time could have been used to develop something with another girl or even you going behind your boss.
Actually, thinking about that now would have been way cooler if you were to get late and your punishment were to teach her as an intern or something xD

Anyway, I'm looking forward for your progress. May drop a sub in a few updates

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just noticed something .... suzi is the girl missing from the main menu .... why ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You're a bit wrong. If the mother is LI, then the father also goes NTR if their stuff is shown.
Nah in principle that is just other dick (or pussy) shown in action, not NTR as such. Just as too many of scenes are that especially early in game, it tends to take away from the male Mc game and if have many scenes about the mother for example without MC the game becomes about her and not MC or start to feel like a female MC game. Voyeur type games tend to have that same problem for me.

NTR for me as a genre are when games are setup for MC and female NPC's to fail through stupidity, being set years behind and things like that and abusive NPC's have the action with emotional important people to MC. Someone doing in a loving relationship what they should normally is never NTR, just it may not fit a game well to show it lots for many players. To me in a male MC game it is the male MC action I am looking for in action, if it is really needed for the story to show some other action, fine I will survive. If lesbian scenes and/or other dicks are 30% or more of the action or even worse story focus though I tend to get bored with games quickly. Just as i do not mind a male sidekick has a girlfriend, I just do not need to see them having action all the time and for devs there is always to keep in mind that when you do show them in action some people will judge the potential Li's (and also MC if he forces or encourages them) or makes them feel like having split personalities on different paths for things like extreme femdom, camming, getting gangbanged, beastiality, assholic behaviour or prostitute themselves for something and so on as potential LI's especially if want to go more slowburn or semi realistic. In a complete fuckfest or game where there is a real story and not about getting with the LI's that matters a lot less.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You're a bit wrong. If the mother is LI, then the father also goes NTR if their stuff is shown.
Sorry no offence as much as I tend to avoid (Netorare and Netorase) NTR in games that seems a big stretch at best.
Unless the son has been in love with his mom since the moment he was concived.
The Father is actually only the Step Dad that mom married after the MC fell in love with her.
Or She had devorced and only after the MC had fallen in love with her remarried the real Dad then there is no (Netorare) NTR which I'm presuming is the point your attempting to make.

As any sex between the MC's Mom and his Dad is a preexisting relationship before Mom became a LI.
And as untastfull as it might be to have to watch its dosn't technically count as it is an allready preexisting relationship.
As much as I wouldn't want to see the sex between his Mom and Dad seeing it is not even technically (Netorare)NTR.
Its not even cheating it's Voyeurism at most.

How ever if the MC then go's on to have sex with his Mom while she is still with his Dad.
Then that is technically both Cheating against the Dad and also a form of Cuckholding of the Dad.
And if the MC then go's on to have a sexual relationship with his Mom that then excludes her having sex with the Dad.
At which point it would change from cheating to now techancally becoming Netori (NTR) by the MC.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes