2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I could even give it a chance ..but without incest I let it

most games with mc out of memory at least have incest ..this one doesn't even have that
According to future tags it might have incest at some point. The positive side of this game is that the MC looks like an adult for a change instead of kid like most game with amnesia theme has in them and the female look good.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
According to future tags it might have incest at some point. The positive side of this game is that the MC looks like an adult for a change instead of kid like most game with amnesia theme has in them and the female look good.

if there is an incest tag in the future i hope it will be m/s

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thx for the encouragement.

Some relationships may be avoided depending on the choices you make, and others are necessary for the progression of the story.
i just hope we have nothing to do with the girl that Mr.Gibu was screwing.

Edit: never mind i think Mr. Gibu gets too much action in this game and it seems we cant ignore Miranda. it also sucks cause the nieces friend looks nice but yeah her being with Gibu just ruins her.

personally i think gibu shouldn't even be mentioned unless it's important. but now im wondering if this isnt his harem game. to bad he's not like other NPC's who just stays in the background and gets no action. or who has a wife he's been neglecting.

the lack of choices who we get to interact with is a negative for any VN.

i tried this game but i dont think it's for me. that being said i do wish u luck .

Edit: Gibu sex scene seems to have been removed/changed

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i just hope we have nothing to do with the girl that Mr.Gibu was screwing.

Edit: never mind i think Mr. Gibu gets too much action in this game and it seems we cant ignore Miranda. it also sucks cause the nieces friend looks nice but yeah her being with Gibu just ruins her.

personally i think gibu shouldn't even be mentioned unless it's important. but now im wondering if this isnt his harem game. to bad he's not like other NPC's who just stays in the background and gets no action. or who has a wife he's been neglecting.

the lack of choices who we get to interact with is a negative for any VN.

i tried this game but i dont think it's for me. that being said i do wish u luck .
Wait. What? I haven't played it. Was waiting around for some info on the incest part. Well, guess I can now walk away from this. I also wish the dev well.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Wait. What? I haven't played it. Was waiting around for some info on the incest part. Well, guess I can now walk away from this. I also wish the dev well.
it's not super bad. to be fair you can avoid watching him getting it on but it still happens. as for the other girl it is clearly implied what is gonna happen.

the MC does get action this update. but my biggest thing is the lack of choices of who you can interact with.

the thing with Mr.Gibu well it always sucks for me to see other guys that are not the Mc getting action especially in a harem game. I.DONT.CARE. about the other guys love life and i certainly dont wanna see it.

that smartest thing to have done was have Mr.Gibu introduce his niece to MC and say something like.

Mr.Gibu: hey MC this is my niece. she's here cause i promised to take her out to dinner after work today.

And then have him be unable to make it so MC can offer to take the niece out after work instead along with her friend.

but no instead the very first time you see her, he's already porking her. and she shows up again i think the same day with her friend after work and when MC is the last person to leave they're both already undressing with the boss coming in with wine bottles.

again to be clear the Niece is Mr.Gibu's Niece not the MC's

Edit: Gibu sex scene seems to have been removed/changed

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I hope it's brother/sister. Son/mother and nephew/aunt are way overused. My opinion of course.
There is over 500 games with son/mother relationship and over 400 games with brother/sister relationship. Only not overused coupling that you mentioned is nephew/aunt with around 150 games. Btw father/daughter also appears in aprox 150 games.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
it's not super bad. to be fair you can avoid watching him getting it on but it still happens. as for the other girl it is clearly implied what is gonna happen.

the MC does get action this update. but my biggest thing is the lack of choices of who you can interact with.

the thing with Mr.Gibu well it always sucks for me to see other guys that are not the Mc getting action especially in a harem game. I.DONT.CARE. about the other guys love life and i certainly dont wanna see it.

that smartest thing to have done was have Mr.Gibu introduce his niece to MC and say something like.

Mr.Gibu: hey MC this is my niece. she's here cause i promised to take her out to dinner today after work today.

And then have him be unable to make it so MC can offer to take the niece out after work instead along with her friend.

but no instead the very first time you see her, he's already porking her. and she shows up again i think the same day with her friend after work and when MC is the last person to leave they're both already undressing with the boss coming in with wine bottles.

again to be clear the Niece is Mr.Gibu's Niece not the MC's
Still, I don't share and having an LI that is banging someone else, even out of sight is a huge turn off for me. So,, I'll give this a pass.

There is over 500 games with son/mother relationship and over 400 games with brother/sister relationship. Only not overused coupling that you mentioned is nephew/aunt with around 150 games. Btw father/daughter also appears in aprox 150 games.
You've done your homework. lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Still, I don't share and having an LI that is banging someone else, even out of sight is a huge turn off for me. So,, I'll give this a pass.
the last thing i can say about that is. ATM theres nothing to indicate that she (they) will be a LI for MC. at the moment it just seems like they're thrown in there for the sake of a sex scene and to show his boss gets down.

terrible choice for a harem game to show another dude getting it on but again just my opinion.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
the last thing i can say about that is. ATM theres nothing to indicate that she (they) will be a LI for MC. at the moment it just seems like they're thrown in there for the sake of a sex scene and to show his boss gets down.

terrible choice for a harem game to show another dude getting it on but again just my opinion.
I completely agree with you. Even in a romance only game, I don't want to see it or know about it and if it's a choice to watch something and I don't watch it, it shouldn't be brought up later.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
not too bad for a start......

just the versionning :eek::unsure:

going out a 0.11 after a first release as 0.1 is a bad idea imho
What you did is actually a 0.1.1 and not a 0.11 (call me pedant and nut-picking, but yes - that's how it is XD)

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think people whining about game versioning need to just stop. Let devs use the version numbers they want and stop whining.
i am not whining - just telling how it's commonly done all over the world.
Tracking versions of all the games, then you think 0.1 -> 0.11 = 10 updates, enough content, so let's play - just to recognize it's basicially just a small patch. That's just annoying. You could instead just throw dices to give version numbers - would be the same outcome.

EDIT:
Not implying anything, but IF the dev did that versionning on purpose to attract more users (thinking that's a lot of content), that would be an ass-move) (big emphasize on "IF" and "would be")

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes