2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
All My Girls [0.20] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 266mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: kwazi and dicksauce

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I got these two error messages. It happens when you accompany Suzi on her first college day and you didn't peek on her durring her second masturbation session.

MDYetiLab

Game Developer
May 8, 2022
I got these two error messages. It happens when you accompany Suzi on her first college day and you didn't peek on her durring her second masturbation session.

thanks for your feedback, now I think I know where the bug comes from. I'll fix it quickly

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
thanks for your feedback, now I think I know where the bug comes from. I'll fix it quickly
I too have the same problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Update5.rpy", line 741, in script
$ phone.getContact("sis").addmessage("mc", "Here's the picture!")
File "game/Update5.rpy", line 741, in <module>
$ phone.getContact("sis").addmessage("mc", "Here's the picture!")
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'addmessage'

MDYetiLab

Game Developer
May 8, 2022
All My Girls [0.20.1] [MDYetiLab]

Changelog
:

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
it's not super bad. to be fair you can avoid watching him getting it on but it still happens. as for the other girl it is clearly implied what is gonna happen.

the MC does get action this update. but my biggest thing is the lack of choices of who you can interact with.

the thing with Mr.Gibu well it always sucks for me to see other guys that are not the Mc getting action especially in a harem game. I.DONT.CARE. about the other guys love life and i certainly dont wanna see it.

that smartest thing to have done was have Mr.Gibu introduce his niece to MC and say something like.

Mr.Gibu: hey MC this is my niece. she's here cause i promised to take her out to dinner after work today.

And then have him be unable to make it so MC can offer to take the niece out after work instead along with her friend.

but no instead the very first time you see her, he's already porking her. and she shows up again i think the same day with her friend after work and when MC is the last person to leave they're both already undressing with the boss coming in with wine bottles.

again to be clear the Niece is Mr.Gibu's Niece not the MC's
WHAT? I just started this with update v0-20-1 and there is nothing like that here! Holy Crap! Edit: I waited till I read up to the current comments and saw where the changes were made, still have a problem with the scene with the neighbors granddaughter in the elevator on Sunday evening because it seems to be missing some content! The dialog seems to suggest that they talk on the ride up to the 3rd floor but nothing is said in mine(Just MC mention in thoughts that she looks embarrassed). She gets off the elevator and stops to let MC pass- standing next to the elevator w/head down(embarrassed) MC-Have a nice evening. Unknown girl-(small)Thank you. You too. MC-passes (from behind small) Unknown girl(small)-no- (MC turns and looks at her) Unknown girl-No-Nothing happened with Mr Gibu, I left right after you did. I just wanted you to know that. MC-Oh, Okay. I'm glad to know that. I'm sorry, but I have to get going now. Maybe we could chat more another time? (MC turns away) MC thoughts-That's really interesting information. I'd like to see her again. Maybe her grand parents can help me out. MC thoughts-I'll wait for the girls at home. (End scene) Seems like content is missing - for one thing they didn't "chat" at any time for them to "chat more"! And WTF he's just going home to sit and wait for "the girls" to get back, Why the H3ll can't they "chat" now?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All My Girls [v0.20.1] [MDYetiLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.1 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 213 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes