2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
So finally picked this up and it has some really good parts, but am I the only one finding the instant jumps to different times/places /plots jarring?

Mc's talking with one of the girls and without any warning he's another place talking with someone else.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So one, or both of the girls from the boss scenes before the removal are LI? Where they always supposed to be? I want to know what was the thought process behind it and why did the dev think that it will go well for his OG plans, or the harem enjoyers will love it? :KEK:

I usually chalk it up to cultural differences and unfamiliarity with the genre, but sometimes I've seen it 'happen' to devs with accounts older than mine, yet they still manage to be surprised when something that should be common sense by now gets them backlash.

Side note, downloaded, lets see whats up. :coffee:
Overview:Follow the mc, who having amnesia after more than a year of coma
I think I've read its 10(?), while its true that its more than a year, that is an odd way of saying it. :Kappa:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
(Follow the mc, who having amnesia after more than a year of coma)

I think I've read its 10(?), while its true that its more than a year, that is an odd way of saying it.
It's just poorly translated.
This is clearer.
Follow the MC, who has recovered after more than a year in a coma. He has no memory of his life before the accident.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hello, I'm not here to create another war, but I need to know if there is NTR planned for the game? Because I Ctrl+F, and it seems that there was a discussion about it. Can somebody tell me if it's still in the game or if it's planned?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
All My Girls [0.21] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 318mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes