BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Ok just started to play this and I'm liking it sofar story seems good not finished it yet but noticed a cript issue and some of the head images in the right hand corner are a little off. When Nurse lane is winking she really shouldn't grin at the same time thats just creepy.
Also though I hate overly large cocks in games this one isn't an issue the way it looks though kinda is I mean he's a young guy and he looks like he has his granpa's cock.
I'm guessing it's suppossed to look vainy but to me it just looks wrinkly and to be brutally honest it looks nore like an oldmans wrinkly cock especialy as the MC is as smooth as a babys bottom everywhere else.
But thats just my opinion.

BTW not sure its been pointed out but think its a script issue but you made a mistake in the script the girls say Sica (Jesisca) had an Affair with David Porter but the MC refers to him as Brian later when he ask's the girls to send some to see if he still wants to work at his old job.
If choose to say NO to am I pretty then the progression makes sence.
But if you choose to say YES when she ask's if she's pretty it seems to skip any sensible lead up.
With Christina because It seems to jump from her inocently asking to see your cock and the aunties thinking or slackening the offlimits rule a little.
Too you and Ai sudenly seting things up her to be fucked by you while Ai watches with the hopes of Ai possibly joining in at a later point.
With no build up or hint to it to anything inbetween???.

Just sayin
Thank you the Brian - David mistake has been fixed now.

The Tina situation there has bothered me for a while and I do need to fix it but right now I don't quite know how to correct it so that it all flows nicely.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you the Brian - David mistake has been fixed now.

The Tina situation there has bothered me for a while and I do need to fix it but right now I don't quite know how to correct it so that it all flows nicely.

Depends If you want it totaly diffrent to the other option if not when she comes to look at his cock you could maybe have the MC ask her if she would like to touch it and escalate to fucking from there and it will fit back into the other route.
or if you do want it diffrent you could have her touch it and think to herself how she would like to feel it inside herself but then suddenly she get scared and instead she ask's the MC if he would be willing to have sex with her the next time. and the you could tweek the Twins dialogue so the MC mentions Tina's request when he talks to Ai and she comes up with the idea to watch which he agree's too.
Its not perfect but it would flow more and not look so out of midfield?.

sorry to go on about this but the texture of his cock is horrible
Its a shame about the look of his cock seriously the MC is as smooth as a baby's bottom skinwise I know balls should be wrinkly but then there's that wrinkly oldmans skin on his Cock I know its supossed to look vainy but it just looks old and wrinkly when its hard it looks even worse I can understand that the choices for male cocks my be limeted I dont do 3D or 2D stuff so I don't know what the choices are but with all due respect thats was a bad choice for texture.

you may wonna change that one in the next game or just make an oldman MC?.

Not trying to be rude because I really liked the game and wish you success with it.

But that cock skin will probably give me nightmares.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Depends If you want it totaly diffrent to the other option if not when she comes to look at his cock you could maybe have the MC ask her if she would like to touch it and escalate to fucking from there and it will fit back into the other route.
or if you do want it diffrent you could have her touch it and think to herself how she would like to feel it inside herself but then suddenly she get scared and instead she ask's the MC if he would be willing to have sex with her the next time. and the you could tweek the Twins dialogue so the MC mentions Tina's request when he talks to Ai and she comes up with the idea to watch which he agree's too.
Its not perfect but it would flow more and not look so out of midfield?.

sorry to go on about this but the texture of his cock is horrible
Its a shame about the look of his cock seriously the MC is as smooth as a baby's bottom skinwise I know balls should be wrinkly but then there's that wrinkly oldmans skin on his Cock I know its supossed to look vainy but it just looks old and wrinkly when its hard it looks even worse I can understand that the choices for male cocks my be limeted I dont do 3D or 2D stuff so I don't know what the choices are but with all due respect thats was a bad choice for texture.

you may wonna change that one in the next game or just make an oldman MC?.

Not trying to be rude because I really liked the game and wish you success with it.

But that cock skin will probably give me nightmares.

Just Sayin.
Dude that's an awesome idea. I have already started work on fixing this!.
Thank you for the idea!

I'll see if I can turn it down a little bit!

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone know what happened here?
The scene simply stops after that and does not continue.
Is there any way to get out of that frozen image?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone know what happened here?
The scene simply stops after that and does not continue.
Is there any way to get out of that frozen image?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was there text that was displayed before this ?
Maybe No, Yuizumi. Thank you for showing me another side of my father that I had never seen before.

Check page 3 of your save game menu and see if there is a saved game in slot# 5 there. If so load that and continue on or go back to an earlier save game on that page and restart from there.
There is a known problem with the messaging system this has been addressed and will be fixed in the next version you will have the option to disable it .

Reactions: RodrigoOSan

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Here are some screenshots of the new Preferences menu (android). With the Textbox Background and Messaging System switches.

Screenshot_20210508-125901_Almost_Dead[1].jpg

Text box off. Screenshot_20210508-144620_Almost_Dead[1].jpg

Text Box on.
Screenshot_20210508-144959_Almost_Dead[1].jpg

These were captured on a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So far it's a great game. I'm having issues with several blank text boxes.
The Ctrl key doesn't help...It says skipping but doesn't do anything.

So I go back a screen then continued and that seems to work, except this last time I had to exit the game and then continue from my save.

Still not sure what to expect, other than I really am enjoying it so far.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So far it's a great game. I'm having issues with several blank text boxes.
The Ctrl key doesn't help...It says skipping but doesn't do anything.

So I go back a screen then continued and that seems to work, except this last time I had to exit the game and then continue from my save.

Still not sure what to expect, other than I really am enjoying it so far.
Thank you, glad you're enjoying it.

This could be the messaging system (you will be able to turn this on in the next update) hopefully that fixes the problems!

Reactions: Forgotted

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
are we going to catch up w/ the lesbian nurse and doctor as well as the wicked how marine drill sergeant nurse? Also will we be able to get these girls pregnant? Hope the hot EMT comes back as well.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't see a WT on the OP, is this game pretty obvious with choices/paths? I see the harem tag so at least we can pursue/date multiple L.I.'s.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
No WT needed at this point in the game, if you want to pursue someone the choices are pretty obvious.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I didn't see a WT on the OP, is this game pretty obvious with choices/paths? I see the harem tag so at least we can pursue/date multiple L.I.'s.
Currently, yes the choices/path is pretty obvious there will 1 LI coming up that is optional and one woman who wants to get pregnant (optional to help her) this is my first attempt at this, and I wanted to keep it simple-ish.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
NEW RELEASE:
v0.6 (Chapter 6)
112 images for chapter 6
4 new images for the gallery
4 new movie clips
Patreon page
added Buy Me A Coffee link
Preferences added turn on/off (Text background, and Messaging system)

Download from the OP or at itch.io is preferred as it lets me see how many times each is downloaded.

The NOPY link on the OP is still v0.5 till an uploader can update that for me !

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes