duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Ahh, Bad Mustard's good game. I am starting to lose track of the girls in the harem though. That's okay, I forgot the names of most my ex's and friends from the last 2 decades irl. So as long as the ones I lost track of don't cause a story lapse, much the way I don't people I can not remember, tis all good. Now its time to unzip this bad boy and play the update.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Ahh, Bad Mustard's good game. I am starting to lose track of the girls in the harem though. That's okay, I forgot the names of most my ex's and friends from the last 2 decades irl. So as long as the ones I lost track of don't cause a story lapse, much the way I don't people I can not remember, tis all good. Now its time to unzip this bad boy and play the update.
I'll have to make an image of all the girls faces again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pif paf

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Monozygotic twins (one egg + one sperm = two people)*simplified
If it wasn't clear, cause I don't want to make you feel piled on, I was making fun of the goober complaining about the twins having the same character model.

If you got that and we're just adding on to my joke, apologies for not realizing.

Reactions: BadMustard

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Monozygotic twins (one egg + one sperm = two people)*simplified
and truth be told .. twins are just that ... doesn't mean they look exactly alike ... there are usually small differences .. i actually dated twins when i was a hell of alot younger ;)

like 50 years ago :LOL:

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes