JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Almost Dead Gallery Unlocker (Universal)
Based on Ripson's original gallery unlocker

Tested on Almost Dead v0.10, should work on future versions as well.

UPDATE 2024-07-01: Minor update to adopt any changes made to original gallery design. (Very minor, hardly noticeable, does not affect functionality.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
During testing with the newly released version, I only compared the new code against the existing gallery unlocker code, and found just a few minor style changes, which I've adopted into the updated gallery unlocker mod.

If you still have the previous version of the unlocker mod (from early August 2023), it will work just fine, though.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
During testing with the newly released version, I only compared the new code against the existing gallery unlocker code, and found just a few minor style changes, which I've adopted into the updated gallery unlocker mod.

If you still have the previous version of the unlocker mod (from early August 2023), it will work just fine, though.
I've updated the OP for this

Reactions: Lliw21

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was perplexed for a long time, looking at the list of tags, why the hell is incest here? haha, now I understand. thank you, BadMustard !!! Auntie - she is great! she doesn't shit bricks when she sees her nephew's naked wives, she's not a prude. if one day the aunt is added to the harem of MC's wives, it will be simply wonderful.
(well boy can dream, right?)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlmostDead-CH16v0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BadMustard

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020

Is the mod already part of the game? I'm not noticing a download for it if not.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
Not much I can do about it, it's an odd Mac error that happens from time to time. The only alternative is to copy the renpy/common folder from the win version over and replace all in the Mac one.

Reactions: KGregory

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I was perplexed for a long time, looking at the list of tags, why the hell is incest here? haha, now I understand. thank you, BadMustard !!! Auntie - she is great! she doesn't shit bricks when she sees her nephew's naked wives, she's not a prude. if one day the aunt is added to the harem of MC's wives, it will be simply wonderful.
(well boy can dream, right?)
if she kissed you on the lips, she's in

if she kissed you on the cheek :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes