divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Extra:

My apartment complex lost power last night, it did come back on, but I didn't want to set up the scene again, so I made this and went to bed early.

enjoy

View attachment 3661641
When you get a chance you should invest in a uninterruptable power supply. Thankfully I live in a house and I have a 27kw generator & 500 gallon propane tank. Must have in a hurricane zone living. Plus I have a small UPS that will run my computer for 6 minutes till the gen kicks in. Awesome render thanks for that.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Now if just had that many sub to Patreon or SS eh? Navy eh? I almost went navy and decided I did not want to sleep with ass 4 inches away from another dude and went Chair Force.
Tell me about it, I only have 54 (paid) on Patreon and 9 on SS
I had a lot of fun in the Navy, but I did my 20 years and 4 days then GTFO.

Reactions: Lliw21 and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I had to leave the Navy under the disable list.
SS 100%, Veteran 85%.

I really like this game but after playing many on here that got abandoned I only play once there completed now.
If I like a game I will buy it on Steam once it is completed.

If it not on Steam I really have to like the whole game before I will buy it.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I had to leave the Navy under the disable list.
SS 100%, Veteran 85%.

I really like this game but after playing many on here that got abandoned I only play once there completed now.
If I like a game I will buy it on Steam once it is completed.

If it not on Steam I really have to like the whole game before I will buy it.
I buy many on Steam also. Hard on fixed income to donate monthly. I think there is a way on Subscribe Star to "tip" a dev. Which you could do as a way of buying it if it does not hit Steam.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 16 WIP (update #4) Almost Dead

171 of the 327 images have been completed for this chapter. This completion marks the halfway point for this chapter, and I anticipate a release within the next 4-5 weeks.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 16 WIP (update #5) Almost Dead

216 of the 328 images have been completed for this chapter. There are a little over a hundred images left for this chapter. So far, we've met Sara's brother and an aunt, and now we're going to meet Tina's mother.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 16 WIP (update #6) Almost Dead

256 of the 330 images have been completed for this chapter. 74 more images are left for this chapter. So far, we've met Sara's brother and an aunt, and now we're going to meet Tina's mother.

I should be able to finish the rest of the images in the next two weeks and start releasing it to my patrons after that, with a public release the following week.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 16 WIP (update #7) Almost Dead

41 more images to go to complete this chapter. I should be able to do that this week fairly easily. Finish the code and check all the images during the weekend. Then start rolling out the update on Patreon to a new tier every day after that. Finally, a public release party in 3 weeks

stay safe out there.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
If possible in one of the next updates if you can make it to where we change Characters names plz
That would be a drastically more complex task for this game than most other games, and would necessitate a ton of dialogue rewrites to support something few people want past the MC's name (which already allows renaming).

You are best off using the Renaming feature in URM, which will be only partially successful due to many variations of each person's name.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Almost Dead [v0.10 Ch. 16] [BadMustard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes