Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Bad Mustard,so I have a question, AD 0.F 1,511,957kb... but AD 0.10 is only 737,334kb and starts from beginning, did we compress it or did you remove content. please

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Well was going to try it then I saw Stepmother, so that'll be a pass on me Stepcest isnt incest. Anyway good luck on your game dev.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Well was going to try it then I saw Stepmother, so that'll be a pass on me Stepcest isnt incest. Anyway good luck on your game dev.
This game doesn't have any stepcest. The stepmother in question is an antagonist, not a love interest. The incest tag is otherwise accurate, but there's no MC+Mom, nor will there ever be. Now, all that said, if you're looking for a game where incest is the central theme, you are correct that this game isn't that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Bad Mustard,so I have a question, AD 0.F 1,511,957kb... but AD 0.10 is only 737,334kb and starts from beginning, did we compress it or did you remove content. please
there is a small amount of compression on the images

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
So I got the update, went to load a save, do not remember what is going on. Either I play to many of these things or I am getting old ( both :ROFLMAO:). But the game will have to wait, I have 3 acres to mow today :(

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
BadMustard

Weird glitch in the game. Somewhere around chapter 10-12, suddenly I get Sara's avatar image overlaid on the bottom left anytime another character's avatar isn't being displayed.

Example:

1720019955313.png

I'm guessing there is a missing line somewhere to close out one of the times it is displayed. So it just stays on when it's not overridden by another avatar.

Otherwise the game has been great!

*Edit: And somewhere in ch14 (I think, when Sharon goes to live with the group), the tag was properly closed, and the bug fixed. Annoying for the 3-4 chapters it persisted, but at least it was fixed at some point.

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
BadMustard

Weird glitch in the game. Somewhere around chapter 10-12, suddenly I get Sara's avatar image overlaid on the bottom left anytime another character's avatar isn't being displayed.

Example:

View attachment 3795077

I'm guessing there is a missing line somewhere to close out one of the times it is displayed. So it just stays on when it's not overridden by another avatar.

Otherwise the game has been great!

*Edit: And somewhere in ch14 (I think, when Sharon goes to live with the group), the tag was properly closed, and the bug fixed. Annoying for the 3-4 chapters it persisted, but at least it was fixed at some point.
the side images are controlled by the game engine, all I do is assign the image to the character
this problem jumps out sometime, usually restarting the game (and not loading a saved game) will fix it... usually..

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
the side images are controlled by the game engine, all I do is assign the image to the character
this problem jumps out sometime, usually restarting the game (and not loading a saved game) will fix it... usually..
It seems to occur randomly after this choice, so far picking the second choice scrolling back for the first choice hasn't triggered, but sometimes picking the first outright doesn't trigger it either. Almost Dead.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
BadMustard Been a while since I played this AVN so after last update I started it over. You had my laughing and once you made the onion cutting ninja's come visit. I do not know how much is left on this but damn it has been a great AVN so far. Thank you for your hard work to entertain us perverted old men.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
BadMustard Been a while since I played this AVN so after last update I started it over. You had my laughing and once you made the onion cutting ninja's come visit. I do not know how much is left on this but damn it has been a great AVN so far. Thank you for your hard work to entertain us perverted old men.
damn ninja's and their onions!!

i have up to the first two scenes for chapter 23 written, so far

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes