BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
lol yes, plus all the movie and song references. It's a fine Navy day, riding out Hurricane Beryl. Next month I'll swing by Subsribe Star for 4 months of donations.
Thankfully, I spent most of my career on the West Coast and in Ill-ah-noise

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thankfully, I spent most of my career on the West Coast and in Ill-ah-noise
Never understood why the Navy decided to put their basic training base in a landlocked state. I am sure some politician sold the Navy the land for the base for a very hefty profit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadMustard

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Never understood why the Navy decided to put their basic training base in a landlocked state. I am sure some politician sold the Navy the land for the base for a very hefty profit.
ill ah noise is not landlocked ... it does have a pretty big lake there :LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
ill ah noise is not landlocked ... it does have a pretty big lake there :LOL:
Yes, but no ocean. Though they did have two small aircraft carriers in Lake Michigan during World War 2. There are several training aircraft sitting on the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Reactions: ImperialD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, but no ocean. Though they did have two small aircraft carriers in Lake Michigan during World War 2. There are several training aircraft sitting on the bottom of Lake Michigan.
The great lakes are a pretty decent facsimile of an ocean as long as you're not too hung up on the water being salty.

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well was going to try it then I saw Stepmother, so that'll be a pass on me Stepcest isnt incest. Anyway good luck on your game dev.
sorry but stepmother? ah you mean that girl who been kicked from father's house after father's funeral?
yes. stepmother is a stepcest. but there IS a incest - also.
who is for incest? well... mothers sometimes have their own sisters, do you know that?

lets add 2 and 2 =)

• Hey there
Reactions: SpatulaPie
2.80 star(s) 35 Votes