BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Multiple Penetration whit MC ( dick,cock)and the help of some sex toys,strapon.
There is no Ntr and I do not think they have it planned, maybe the sharing tag should be there since the LI are sharing the MC or Manwhore :KEK: :KEK: and swinging could not put since there has not been
He's a ManSlut not a ManWhore :ROFLMAO: (y)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i like this one a lot and it has a lot of potential, but the animations are kinda rough but im hoping they get better as the dev's skill increase. a replay gallery would be nice.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Renders, animations and the story are good, if I had to say something about the game it is about English (it is not my 1 language and sometimes I got confused, but in general I could understand everything well) a pity that we do not have many options to do I would surely prefer an option to be harder with Jessica, at least hiring her as a maid, but not letting her live for free ($ 75 every 2 months ... it is nothing and does not deserve such gratitude)

Is there a way to control the opacity of the text box? I saw some post that the text box seemed lighter, but in my case it is too dark, (Android) maybe I will try it on pc later,It's okay maybe in scenes where there is only dialogue but in sex scenes I don't think it looks good, maybe if the player could control the opacity it would be better.

Good luck whit the game Devs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next version will have an option in the Preferences to turn text box Background On and Off (I've tested it, and it works, but it's not enough to push out a new version)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Chimba

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
has the hospital issue been fixed because i finally got around to playing the game after installing it but I meet the hospital sex "wall"

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
I have been unable to replicate this error!!
It appears when you start a new game and play up to the first sex scene idk about others but for me I had gone blowjob w/inside mouth and vaginal inside and it freezes when you get to the laying down scene after the mc shouts at the nurse outside the door

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
It appears when you start a new game and play up to the first sex scene idk about others but for me I had gone blowjob w/inside mouth and vaginal inside and it freezes when you get to the laying down scene after the mc shouts at the nurse outside the door
Can you check you save game area, page 3 and see if the 3rd slot has a save game in it?
That's when it tries to make a save game for you!
also
Do you see this "I'm sure the nurse will be in after I leave." or this "Do you want me to go now or stay the night with you?"

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ol' Leathercock needs one of his harem to get off birth control, he needs an heir(not at the end of current build, just met Alice for the first time, so maybe I am jumping the gun here), if male maybe he passes along his desiccated junk. Hopefully not a daughter, would be cruel for her to be dry as a desert.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
All of my saves are borked. When I try to play a fresh game from the beginning, i get the following error:
This is occurring when MC Bunny is pointing to the upper right corner and explaining how the game works.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am stuck on the the first Saturday evening outside of the hotel. Tina says "Hey MC" and the MC responds "Yeah, Christina?" then it just shows Tina but no text and the game won't advance. An ideas on how to get the game "unstuck"?

UPDATE: I made a save and quit and restarted the game. It appears that the game was "stuck" trying to notify about saving a new image to the gallery. This seems to be making the game glitchy at some points. I don't really feel that those constant notifications really add much value to the game. Maybe you could consider omitting them and the game would be a little less glitchy? I am on a really fast system (Xeon E5 16-core, with 32GB of RAM), so it's not a system issue.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I am stuck on the the first Saturday evening outside of the hotel. Tina says "Hey MC" and the MC responds "Yeah, Christina?" then it just shows Tina but no text and the game won't advance. An ideas on how to get the game "unstuck"?

UPDATE: I made a save and quit and restarted the game. It appears that the game was "stuck" trying to notify about saving a new image to the gallery. This seems to be making the game glitchy at some points. I don't really feel that those constant notifications really add much value to the game. Maybe you could consider omitting them and the game would be a little less glitchy? I am on a really fast system (Xeon E5 16-core, with 32GB of RAM), so it's not a system issue.
It was the same for your previous post, it was just demoing the notification system this seems to be a problem on some systems (sadly yours being one of them)
If I can, I will try to make them optional in the next release maybe a "Preferences" setting to disable the notifications.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
So, I have been playing Little Nightmares 1 since I never finished it and started on Little Nightmares 2. I have been fixing problems that have been reported from chapter 5.

One major fix so far is the ability to turn the text box background on and off in the Preferences area, the text outline has been changed to a darker color, and another I have to work on is turning the instant messages (for gallery images and saves) on and off as well. There have been a few reports that the messages are causing problems on some systems. Since the messages are not really needed they can be made optional.

I hope everybody loves Sara, because she is coming back in this chapter (my Editor wanted her back so...) and now I need her later on to move my oh so thin plot line along.

I will hopefully start rendering images this weekend after work on Saturday (half day of work). This is a test for chapter6-1 the first image of the chapter.

Stay safe out there.
chapter6-1.jpg

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok just started to play this and I'm liking it sofar story seems good not finished it yet but noticed a cript issue and some of the head images in the right hand corner are a little off. When Nurse lane is winking she really shouldn't grin at the same time thats just creepy.
Also though I hate overly large cocks in games this one isn't an issue the way it looks though kinda is I mean he's a young guy and he looks like he has his granpa's cock.
I'm guessing it's suppossed to look vainy but to me it just looks wrinkly and to be brutally honest it looks nore like an oldmans wrinkly cock especialy as the MC is as smooth as a babys bottom everywhere else.
But thats just my opinion.

BTW not sure its been pointed out but think its a script issue but you made a mistake in the script the girls say Sica (Jesisca) had an Affair with David Porter but the MC refers to him as Brian later when he ask's the girls to send some to see if he still wants to work at his old job.
If choose to say NO to am I pretty then the progression makes sence.
But if you choose to say YES when she ask's if she's pretty it seems to skip any sensible lead up.
With Christina because It seems to jump from her inocently asking to see your cock and the aunties thinking or slackening the offlimits rule a little.
Too you and Ai sudenly seting things up her to be fucked by you while Ai watches with the hopes of Ai possibly joining in at a later point.
With no build up or hint to it to anything inbetween???.

Just sayin

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes