BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I have updated the download links (except NOPY I don't/can't get an account there) and made a report that was a update!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: A.C.H.B.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I have updated the download links (except NOPY I don't/can't get an account there) and made a report that was a update!!
I must say the Mods here are awesome 25 minutes and my AVN was set in the Latest updates and an updated NOPY link was added as per my request !!(y)

Thank you to whom ever completed this for me!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
If anybody finds anything wrong with the game, please let me know, and I will try to fix it.
If you haven't reviewed the game. Why not?
Legitimate Comments, Suggestions, and Complaints are always welcome!

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
If anybody finds anything wrong with the game, please let me know, and I will try to fix it.
If you haven't rated the game. Why not?
Legitimate Comments, Suggestions, and Complaints are always welcome!
After the MC says, "No, Izumi. Thank you for showing me a different side of my father that I've never seen before", it's impossible to continue the game any further, after the next click it's just empty

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
Game freezes after hand job/blow job from christie, locked pic of her on the bed naked......can't move on in the game.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Almost Dead [v0.5] [BadMustard] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 420 MB
Original Mac Size: 386 MB

Compressed Win Size: 74 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 57 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 64 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
After the MC says, "No, Izumi. Thank you for showing me a different side of my father that I've never seen before", it's impossible to continue the game any further, after the next click it's just empty
Game freezes after hand job/blow job from christie, locked pic of her on the bed naked......can't move on in the game.
I'm getting ready to go to work right now I will check on all of these ASAP, thank you for your feedback.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Almost Dead [v0.5] [BadMustard] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 420 MB
Original Mac Size: 386 MB

Compressed Win Size: 74 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 57 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 64 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Thanks I'll add those links to the OP (after I get to work today)!

Reactions: Techstar

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Right after that the game creates a save point at Page 3 spot 5
then shows another picture and a menu option?

If you can check and see if the save game is being created? If it is, try loading that to continue.
If not try to save a game there and reload it.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I want to start out by saying that I do enjoy this game. Always been a sucker for beautiful asian women and you definitely provide that. That being said, I honestly think that the game would be better if you just stuck with static renders primarily. Your stand alone renders are good but your animations are grainy and jerky and often times have very freaky movements. I would either just make more static renders and use those for the sex scenes or maybe only do 1 animation per release but take the time to do it well. I don't know if this is a hardware issue on your side or you as a dev just learning but I think the sub-par animations are holding back your game. Just trying to provide some feedback and like I said I do enjoy this game. Here's hoping that it continues and that it'll only get better.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I want to start out by saying that I do enjoy this game. Always been a sucker for beautiful asian women and you definitely provide that. That being said, I honestly think that the game would be better if you just stuck with static renders primarily. Your stand alone renders are good but your animations are grainy and jerky and often times have very freaky movements. I would either just make more static renders and use those for the sex scenes or maybe only do 1 animation per release but take the time to do it well. I don't know if this is a hardware issue on your side or you as a dev just learning but I think the sub-par animations are holding back your game. Just trying to provide some feedback and like I said I do enjoy this game. Here's hoping that it continues and that it'll only get better.
Yes it is me learning how to animations with DazStudio.
If I do come to a point where I end the game, I will go back and re-do them crappy animations (hopefully I will have learned enough to make them better)
I'm glad you have enjoyed most of the game!!

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Gave it a try, but the blue effect on the text makes it unplayable for me. Couldn't even last long enough for the MC to get out of the hospital bed.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Why doesn't Dr. Gan have eyelashes?
There is the possibility she is an alien or I fracked up big time.
I think the were short lashes to being with, but I will have to check the save files once I get home this evening!

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Would you find a different color more appealing?
Yes, but I wouldn't know which color would be best unless I saw them first. This is the only game that I can think of that uses that effect. Most don't have any color effect and their text is fine. Maybe try a black bold instead of the bright colors.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yes animations are not that good but at least he tryed. Quality could be better but the girls are still beautiful not just by the looks. And I like that the MC is no braindead stupid asshole, always a + for me :)

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes