BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
A fatal flaw was pointed out to me over on another site. :(
Unless you choose a correct answer earlier in the game, you miss 2 scenes and then talk about one of them in chapter 4.
I have fixed it and will be posting a 4.1 as soon as I can get everything compiled and ready.
Sorry!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Ok so Patreon account activated. Any money I collect will be used to purchase better computer equipment and 3d assets and maybe a little towards my electricity bill. I can't buy skills, but I can get better equipment to make crappy art faster.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
qwe.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so Patreon account activated. Any money I collect will be used to purchase better computer equipment and 3d assets and maybe a little towards my electricity bill. I can't buy skills, but I can get better equipment to make crappy art faster.

Game oN!

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So this has just been tagged with [incest]. Can anyone tell me what kind of incest contest there is in this game, please? Thanks in advance! (y)

Reactions: Orlox

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
The text took a big leap back. Now this is causing headaches. That damn shading that’s still done in blue is completely too much. If the text is not visible, darken or texture the bottom, but do not make the text circus. Bad DEV bad.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Completely unplayable due to the dev using renpy 7.4.0. Renpy 7.4.1 and above work fine just the 7.4.0 version that kills the game on startup [white screen then ctd].
Either the dev updated the Renpy, or one of us had an atypical experience, because worked fine for me.

• Love
Reactions: BadMustard

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay, just got to the Christmas Department - either this is, indeed, a VERY special hospital or we're getting Owl Creeked...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you for not calling me lazy. :)
The twins are monozygotic twins, and they live, work, and play together, and use their identical looks to their advantage (at least that how I imagine it).
Haven't gotten there yet, but do they speak in creepy unison or, at least, finish each other's sentences?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
When exactly did the mc became asian ? i think he was irish and looked quite different at the begining...
The first 3 ep's where good, espcialy as u had choices like saying no to the strap on scene, or no funny business in the strip club...can't say i enjoyed ep 4 thought, far to much lesbian action and i really don't like sharing Tina(or any other girls) either with the twins and even less with Alice...

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The text took a big leap back. Now this is causing headaches. That damn shading that’s still done in blue is completely too much. If the text is not visible, darken or texture the bottom, but do not make the text circus. Bad DEV bad.
This is the first release with shading for the text. If I get more complaints I may change it.
I don't want to darken the texture for the background of the text as it might hide something.
Just because you don't like something doesn't make me a Bad Dev.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
When exactly did the mc became asian ? i think he was irish and looked quite different at the begining...
The first 3 ep's where good, espcialy as u had choices like saying no to the strap on scene, or no funny business in the strip club...can't say i enjoyed ep 4 thought, far to much lesbian action and i really don't like sharing Tina(or any other girls) either with the twins and even less with Alice...
As we will never get to see his face, why do you think he is Asian? Not to count out the large population of Asian people who are Irish.

Sharing is caring!!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As we will never get to see his face, why do you think he is Asian? Not to count out the large population of Asian people who are Irish.

Sharing is caring!!
I mean do u want to tell me he doesn't look asian ??
As for the sharing, all girls the mc yes thats caring.
All girls beeing bi and sharing them with each other...thanks but no thanks

Reactions: EJW and Ggwpglhf

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I mean do u want to tell me he doesn't look asian ??
As for the sharing, all girls the mc yes thats caring.
All girls beeing bi and sharing them with each other...thanks but no thanks
yes I changed the hairstyle (he went to a barber)
skin color is affected by the scene lighting

Not all the girls are Bi we have at least one lesbian.
Sara (coming back in Chapter 6) is straight but may like to be watched.
2 characters in chapter 5 (WIP) are straight as well.
I can't please everybody, but I can make the story the way I want too.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 35 Votes