BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
v4.2 update for Patreon, discord, and minor grammar corrections.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A good story and marvellous sex. Great models. Cant wait for whats next. A bigger harem? The old judge would be nice.:love:

• Wow
Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
game crashes after the disclaimer screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Reason for crash seems to be the usage of a controller
The controller seems to be a constant problem with Ren'Py on some systems if the game starts, press Shift-G and disable the controller
if the games does not start at all, hold the shift key while starting the application and then disable the controller.

supernap

May 26, 2017
yours is the first game that doesn't like my controller though ^^

PS: Ahhh well, after a few clicks through (up to the reading of the will), i gotta say this.
The story may be interesting, but for me, the writing style (probably combined with a slight unfamilarity witht he english language perhaps?) is not really of my liking. Still i wish you more luck with other 'customers' in your endevour. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
yours is the first game that doesn't like my controller though ^^

PS: Ahhh well, after a few clicks through (up to the reading of the will), i gotta say this.
The story may be interesting, but for me, the writing style (probably combined with a slight unfamilarity witht he english language perhaps?) is not really of my liking. Still i wish you more luck with other 'customers' in your endevour. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Thank you!

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Holding down CTRL to skip through dialog gets hung up periodically. You have to go back before being able to continue.

That being said, dialog was a struggle for me. Nothing really grabbed me to make me want to read the text. Skipped to sex scenes and those were lackluster.

Options on where to come - In my mouth? Everything should be phrased to be In her mouth. Just sounds weird.

Asian characters look way too much alike and there's so many of them! Personal preference shining here, as I am not attracted to asian women.

There are no hooks to get me to continue playing.

Blowjob and sex from the nurse after one interaction? Women throwing themselves at this guy left and right. No build up, no actual gameplay. My game play consisted of holding down the control button and skimming through.

Also, what's with the chick who dyed her pubic hair pink? That's just weird.

I'll be passing on this one in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not usually a fan of harem style games but I really like this one.

I love how the girls interact especially the lawyer sisters.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Love it, but i'm a huge fan of asian girls so it would get my attention no matter the quality. Longer scenes whether dialogue or sex would be amazing and would make an ok game great i think. Still, i am looking forward to more.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Love it, but i'm a huge fan of asian girls so it would get my attention no matter the quality. Longer scenes whether dialogue or sex would be amazing and would make an ok game great i think. Still, i am looking forward to more.
Thank you, I'm working on longer scenes that has been pointed out before, and I'm working on chapter 5 now, so hopefully in another few weeks I can get that finished and released.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I am so close to the end of the tunnel for chapter 5 that I can feel the heat from the light there.
Provided I don't have any major problem come up I believe I should be able to get chapter 5 out in 2 weeks time.
I got a cubit butt tone of renders done this weekend, for those few that are waiting it will be out soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes she did!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 is finished!

• 10 images for a new intro with an MC
  • 128 images for chapter 5
  • 6 new images for the gallery
  • 5 new movie clips for chapter 5
  • 1 game icon PC
  • 1 game icon android (needs work)
I have written up to chapter 8 so far, with a few more ideas for some more chapters. Now that I have finished chapter 5 I'm going to take a few days and relax before I start on chapter 6, I just need to play a few games and unwind.

Stay safe out there!
I will be updating the download link here tomorrow, but you can still get it at

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes