Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Nice game, some really grainy renders here and there, but not bad. Just wish we could pick our main-squeeze ourselves. It's not that I dislike Tina, it's just that I like Sara even better!
Oh, and a continueation with the Pink Oyster Club (and the girl) is overdue I think.

Reactions: Damios

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I'm just going to give my opinion. I'm somewhat the same, in my eyes i like Tina, but no way is she the queen bee. For me that would be Q and A. They are the one who started it with the MC, so naturally they would be the number ones or big sisters of the family in my eyes. Also just because Tina expressed her profound love and jealousy, personally i would never say i love you more over another or she loves me more over you, more like i love you all equall and expect all in the relationship to love me in there own way. Perhaps some feelings run deeper then the others, but they are not less important, just unique to that person. It would in time just create friction, if that was actually the case. Same really for the whole pregnancy. That is between you and the person you are discussing it with. You either want it or not (yet), not i will ask permission and see how the other(s) feel or think about it. Because that in reality would make that partner feel subserviant or less then the one you socalled need permission from. Talk together in honesty afterwards, yes sure, but never would i make any feel less then someone else within the ongoing relationships. That's just my two cents. Any way good story and looking forward to more.

Reactions: EJW and Dripping

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Last week I pushed the update out to all the different places at different times with only a few minor changes. This week I will be working on a few new characters that will be needed for the story and some new settings, as we'll be visiting some new areas in the next chapter. Right now, I do NOT know how long it will take to render all the images for chapter 9, as I have written the chapter with 220 images and that always seems to increase by a few every chapter. That being said when I get closer to the 200 image mark I will be able to tell everybody when there will be a release date.

Below is a picture of the lovely Q looking MILF capable on the beach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Very nice. Loved the game though some grammar mistakes are evident. Cringed here and there but ok nevertheless
Not avoidable Sharing/NTR
Grammar mistakes
A bit of cringe
7+/10

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I got fooled by the incest tag:(, sure, there's incest in the game but none of the characters are related to the mc(the kind that I like).
Not for me I guess, good luck to the dev:)

Reactions: BadMustard

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish there were more and different types of "Incest" tags.

There is no incest between MC and the girls, the twins and there niece are the ones that do "lesbian-incest".

I like the story so far but I will no longer be playing this until it is completed, its not my type of incest

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
The plot is fucking galloping, shit progresses so fast that I'm sometimes lost what is actually happening. Please develop the characters a bit instead of rushing to the "good parts" right off the bat.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The plot is fucking galloping, shit progresses so fast that I'm sometimes lost what is actually happening. Please develop the characters a bit instead of rushing to the "good parts" right off the bat.
I for one enjoy a game where the pace is a gallop! So my vote is to gallop onward. Seriously, with the recent explosion of "slow burn" games, there are plenty of other games that meet your preference. The pace of this one is fine and it's completely up to the dev anyway.

Reactions: perseus420

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Last week I pushed the update out to all the different places at different times with only a few minor changes. This week I will be working on a few new characters that will be needed for the story and some new settings, as we'll be visiting some new areas in the next chapter. Right now, I do NOT know how long it will take to render all the images for chapter 9, as I have written the chapter with 220 images and that always seems to increase by a few every chapter. That being said when I get closer to the 200 image mark I will be able to tell everybody when there will be a release date.

Below is a picture of the lovely Q looking MILF capable on the beach.

I'm guessing the stilettos are a bitch to walk in on the sandy beach.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The Good News: I have all the new characters set up and ready to go, all the new scenes are pretty much ready (may need some minor changes in lighting when I start rendering).

The Bad News: If I follow what I have written, I'm looking at around 225 images for this chapter and that number always seems to grow as I go, so this chapter is going to take a while. Right now I doNOT know when this chapter will be finished, maybe 2 and a half months ++.

Chapter 9 will about: ?Getting some information from Dad? that I hinted at in 8. Bringing Christe into the family (optional). A bit of tension (because)! Then some good news and an interesting question and proposition for the family to vote on(optional)(nope not telling)!!

Stay safe out there.

Reactions: BTLD and Burgh917

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
When Charlie was taking there was a crash.

if you're using a compressed version (not supported) they may have broken it with the compression.

If not, try restarting Ren'Py (it's a nice program, but it's not perfect).
If you continue to have this problem, re-download and reinstall.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
if you're using a compressed version (not supported) they may have broken it with the compression.

If not, try restarting Ren'Py (it's a nice program, but it's not perfect).
If you continue to have this problem, re-download and reinstall.
Hi,
I am running this on a PC.
I fixed the issue by removing "net" from these two lines.
scripts\chapter_08.rpy:269: cc net "Hi Apple, it's so good to see you again, how are you doing? "
scripts\chapter_08.rpy:487: cc net "So scrub, how you doing?"

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hi,
I am running this on a PC.
I fixed the issue by removing "net" from these two lines.
scripts\chapter_08.rpy:269: cc net "Hi Apple, it's so good to see you again, how are you doing? "
scripts\chapter_08.rpy:487: cc net "So scrub, how you doing?"
that's odd the net set's the side images for the speaker
look in images for: " image side ccside net = "images/sides/charlie/cc-side-01.png" "
and in the script.rpy for: "define cc = Character ("Charlie", color="#bce231", image="ccside") "
and check in the sides directory: "images/sides/charlie/cc-side-01.png " for the correct file, and it's a useable image

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
that's odd the net set's the side images for the speaker
The error says that it is missing.
There is a "ccside " for Charlie but it is not referenced anywhere.
scripts\images.rpy:67:image side ccside net = "images/sides/charlie/cc-side-01.png"

Do not understand as it is used in chapter 7 and it worked there.
scripts\chapter_07.rpy:70: cc net "The caramel muffins are the freshest and tastiest."
scripts\chapter_07.rpy:1301: cc net "[MCname]?"

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes