Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Like I said before, I like threesome scenes, but I generally prefer MC with one LI scenes. It's as if we are comparing a strawberry cake and a chocolate one. I like the strawberry one, and I'll eat it, but if they give me a choice, the chocolate one will always win. But if I can't choose and they give me strawberry cake, that's fine.
Feel the same way, love a good threesome but there's just something about the intimacy of a one on one encounter.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is there any possibility of getting a no screen shake option in the future? I swear every sex scene takes place during a friggin earthquake in the current scheme.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 8 update

80 images and 2 animations so far. If I follow my storyboards, I'm looking at about 144 total images and animations now for chapter 8, so the last week of September is still when the release will happen.

Chapter 11 still writing this one so many alternates depending on if you have chosen other girls in the past chapter.

Stay safe out there

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding the part of the trip to Ibiza. In Spain, nudism has been technically legal on any beach and in any public place since 1989 (actually since 1978, but there was a clause referring to the "public scandal" that disappeared in 1989), unless municipal ordinances prohibit it, as all beaches belongs to the state, municipal regulations don't affect them. Theoretically, all beaches in Spain can be used by nudists, and those marked as nudists don't oblige bathers to do so (it's only a way of trying to facilitate nudism for those who like to practice it). It's actually quite easy for you to find bathers who don't practice nudism on nudist beaches.

For the rest, this is only a comment because I found the reference to the nudist beach in Ibiza curious.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Regarding the part of the trip to Ibiza. In Spain, nudism has been technically legal on any beach and in any public place since 1989 (actually since 1978, but there was a clause referring to the "public scandal" that disappeared in 1989), unless municipal ordinances prohibit it, as all beaches belongs to the state, municipal regulations don't affect them. Theoretically, all beaches in Spain can be used by nudists, and those marked as nudists don't oblige bathers to do so (it's only a way of trying to facilitate nudism for those who like to practice it). It's actually quite easy for you to find bathers who don't practice nudism on nudist beaches.

For the rest, this is only a comment because I found the reference to the nudist beach in Ibiza curious.
Whilst I was only recently given a creative license, I have only been to Ibiza once and not knowing all the local laws and ordinances. I kind of tweaked my narrative to what I think I knew about Ibiza, and tried to make my story interesting.
But thank you for that information!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Whilst I was only recently given a creative license, I have only been to Ibiza once and not knowing all the local laws and ordinances. I kind of tweaked my narrative to what I think I knew about Ibiza, and tried to make my story interesting.
But thank you for that information!
In principle, nothing I have mentioned affects what I have seen in the game. But if it helps you for later scenes in Ibiza or another part of Spain, I guess that's fine. In any case, it was just a comment that I thought might interest you (as there are no private beaches in Spain, as the entire coastline belongs to the State, all beaches are public)

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 8 update

106 images and 3 animations so far. If I follow my storyboards, I'm looking at about 146 total images and animations now for chapter 8, so the last week of September is still when the release will happen.

I have started on chapter 12 now that 11 is finished :)

Stay safe out there!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 8 update:

132 images and 7 animations out of 147 total images and animations now for chapter 8, so final stretch now. 14 images and 1 animation to go now, most definitely out by next week unless there is a zombie apocalypse (still waiting for covid to mutate into something cool).

Writing for chapter 12 is progressing :)

Stay safe out there!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 8 release:

What I did:
9 gallery images
141 images
8 animations (2 are just faster loops of the same animation)
Added 552 dialogue blocks, containing 8,698 words and 44,108 character for a total of 3,930 dialogue blocks, containing 54,535 words and 279,435 characters.
And a new Icon.

I've updated the links in the op, except NOPY, and they should be soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: timpo and D Dog

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Took a break this afternoon from rendering on the game to make this. Couldn't get the scene to look right. I'll get it right tomorrow!!
I brought Christe out, cleaned her off and made this (getting her ready for chapter 9)

View attachment 1385580
I added this game (to my list) a few months ago back when it was a 0.5 xD.
You certainly are improving fast, keep up the good work (y)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I added this game (to my list) a few months ago back when it was a 0.5 xD.
You certainly are improving fast, keep up the good work (y)
Yes somebody pointed it out to me already, Thank you.
.5 to .6 I was still forcing the core girls in to the harem (and upsetting some people)
.7 added the first optional LI
.8 added the first pregnancy
more girls to come on the next chapters.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Almost Dead [v0.8] [BadMustard] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 591 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 95.9 MB

Original Mac Size: 573 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 78.6 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Is the MC of asian descent, caucasian, blasian? From the previews I can't tell.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
If the 7th render/picture hadn't already won me over the 8th pic. was the cherry on top of my decision to download and try this Intriguing game. Thanks to the Dev. & I'll give my constructive feedback after I play.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I've had no requests for android at Itch.Io but seeing that there were 2 over here I will do an android version for the next release (0.4), maybe 2-3 weeks for the next chapter to be finished.
Thank you for making an Android port available for Android because I I've been keeping my eye on this game for awhile now and I'm so glad I finally get a chance to give it a whirl. Thanks

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
If the 7th render/picture hadn't already won me over the 8th pic. was the cherry on top of my decision to download and try this Intriguing game. Thanks to the Dev. & I'll give my constructive feedback after I play.
all the preview pictures are from the game (you will see them again) and I add more with each update

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes