Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's perfect, it's what I was thinking when I wrote it!!

(and nobody noticed when she was going to kiss the MC her face changes to her younger self right after "Potato, pataoto. But you had me at Hello from last week." in a 4 image sequence as she's looking up. maybe a little too subtle)

She will be back
I hope so, I really like her and truth be told, I'm a sucker for tragic love stories of unrequited love. Being a romantic and lover of older ladies (milfs, cougars, etc.) I'd love nothing else than to offer to pursue and romance/date her along with the rest of the harem. Just because her first marriage didn't work out, its never too late to be in love again.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I hope so, I really like her and truth be told, I'm a sucker for tragic love stories of unrequited love. Being a romantic and lover of older ladies (milfs, cougars, etc.) I'd love nothing else than to offer to pursue and romance/date her along with the rest of the harem. Just because her first marriage didn't work out, its never too late to be in love again.
The first marriage and her lovers didn't work out because "they all wanted something other than what I was willing to give. So. . . ." she wasn't willing to 100% of her love (doomed from the start) and I'm thinking now that she's had her fantasy fulfilled she can move on to another man (now who for her to move on too????)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The first marriage and her lovers didn't work out because "they all wanted something other than what I was willing to give. So. . . ." she wasn't willing to 100% of her love (doomed from the start) and I'm thinking now that she's had her fantasy fulfilled she can move on to another man (now who for her to move on too????)
So you're saying there's a chance! ;)

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
@BadMustad bro you did not just quote fuking Master Oogway now am fuking I'm dying right now you absolute legend LOL
1628673269644.png

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
@BadMustad bro you did not just quote fuking Master Oogway now am fuking I'm dying right now you absolute legend LOL
View attachment 1346953
Uuuuhhmmmmwel yeah I kind of did and gave him credit for it too!!

So far there are some 49 movie, tv show, and musical - quotes, or homage to in there. Some are quite obvious, others hidden in plain sight, and even more you will just plain miss completely!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 8 WIP
I have been rendering this past week and have completer 21 images so far. If I follow my storyboards, I'm looking at about 140ish images for chapter 8, so I'm still shooting for the last 2 weeks of September to have the next release.

I have also been writing chapter 11 it's a bit complicated depending on choices you have made in the previous chapters.

Stay safe out there.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Chapter 8 WIP
I have been rendering this past week and have completer 21 images so far. If I follow my storyboards, I'm looking at about 140ish images for chapter 8, so I'm still shooting for the last 2 weeks of September to have the next release.

I have also been writing chapter 11 it's a bit complicated depending on choices you have made in the previous chapters.

Stay safe out there.
Oh a nice birthday surprise for me coming :love:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Chapter 8 WIP

Stay safe out there.
Will we be able to date/add Christe to the harem or is her story pretty much done with the club? Really liked her as a girlfriend for the MC from back in the hospital.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Will we be able to date/add Christe to the harem or is her story pretty much done with the club? Really liked her as a girlfriend for the MC from back in the hospital.
She will be back in chapter 9 when the MC goes to see her (he did promise her dinner and dancing), as for bringing her into the harem I don't know

maybe like this post if you want Christe in the Harem (let "We the people" speak)
This is Christe (in case you've forgotten) (she will have a different color hair (because you'll find out in chapter 9))
christe_side_1.png

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She will be back in chapter 9 when the MC goes to see her (he did promise her dinner and dancing), as for bringing her into the harem I don't know

maybe like this post if you want Christe in the Harem (let "We the people" speak)
This is Christe (in case you've forgotten) (she will have a different color hair (because you'll find out in chapter 9))
View attachment 1358320
I just really liked her backstory and immediately fell for her and her instant chemistry with the MC. It would be a shame if all they had was just a one night stand.

Last edited:

den86

Dec 27, 2019

View attachment 1358320
She needs to be in the harem. Please be awesome and make it so. Been looking forward to her as well and would suck if she is not.

den86

Dec 27, 2019

View attachment 1358320
She needs to be in the harem. Please be awesome and make it so. Been looking forward to her as well and would suck if she is not.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I just really liked her backstory and immediately fell for her and her instant chemistry with the MC. It would be a shame if all they had was just a one night stand.
Ok 24 hours later, 9 people have liked the post nobody posted a No about it and den86 liked it so much they had to post twice about it!!
So look for Christe in Chapter 9 as an optional !
(I started writing her in while I was at work yesterday after I posted about it)

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes